3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den Cherednichenko 13.03.20 11:47 pm

Why is there no automatic maintenance? (Surviving Mars)

I can order manually the maintenance of all buildings, why drones can not do to repair the damage? All necessary resources are present
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 13.03.20

Den Cherednichenko
actually it is, if you perform a few conditions:
- building radius HQ drones
- storage required to service resources within built and TSU drones
drones attached to the MC drone

or you have a game something is wrong(check the settings/menus buildings/drones for such items as Auto maintenance)

D
Den Cherednichenko 13.03.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
This item is nowhere to be found at all (auto maintenance)
Buildings within a radius of HQ, the warehouses and have the resources.

H
Hemo 13.03.20

Yes, it works. I understand triggered when the building is completely broken. Drones like the Russian production, while the cock in the ass does not bite a finger does not hit))

A
AYes 13.03.20

Den Cherednichenko wrote:
This item is nowhere to be found at all (auto maintenance)
it always included!

A
AYes 13.03.20

Nemo wrote:
while the cock in the ass does not bite a finger does not hit))
Well, Yes, they do not support health, and repairing when you crash... Strange implementation, but what is...

V
Vetalaa 13.03.20

Den Cherednichenko wrote:
I can order manually the maintenance of all buildings, why drones can not do to repair the damage? All necessary resources are present
This gameplay is not affected as much does, will crack, will subordinate, if there are ESTs. Don't bother.

T
TTokimon 13.03.20

they do not mend when broken, and when the band condition of the building will be filled to the maximum. then there is a very big chance that the building will fail. The band was filled, the drone went to repair the building (if you have the resources) can break maybe not the building. I usually either did not break. To repair time.

S
Siniy Kot 13.03.20

Vetalaa
Vetalaa wrote:
This gameplay is not affected as much does, will crack, will subordinate, if there are ESTs. Do not bother
especially during disasters)))the same winter-for example when defective buildings are frozen until the end of winter