3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 15.03.20 12:57 pm

Hacking (Far Cry 5)

Well guys? Th there for the pirates?
80 Comments
Sort by:
u
usarokstar 15.03.20

review looked Logvinova still not persuaded to take the edge LIGHTS 5

S
Sergey Zhestkov 15.03.20

Offline activation there is a BUT!! if AK is taken or with it something happens, then save goodbye... And that's a pity.

a
atmaROZ 15.03.20

MagicHero
There is an important aspect of otsein useless from serious people. Why steal a Hyundai Veloster HD if parked Pagani Probe Roadster or a Bugatti Veyron?)
Pirates of the adults, and it's not even about the money. It's just not something that is fundamentally and interesting break. And here is another Far cry, for many [regardless of reward], is a matter of principle. Here is a challenge, a stimulus and you legends...

d
deleted user azaza 15.03.20

raw058 wrote:
Well guys? Th there for the pirates?
Zhdems too)

P. S
You probably have the whole team yubisofta zaminusovali.

A
Anatoliy Mazurkevich 15.03.20

andrey12334
One situation of developers not spoil.Game they pay back with interest for the first three days of release.On some consoles can chocolate be and commovie version of not to touch protection.Maybe only if small,for decency.

B
Bozhestvennyy pekashnik 15.03.20

Again, another nagging students from 5A, and when hacked)))) (Humor)

R
Rageskin 15.03.20

I already hacked and play the game

S
SSSR2 15.03.20

Divine pekelnik
Why students? It's like 35 years, and all the money goes to repairs to the building, but sometimes you want to play! To repair much bought extra... you Can change the 4 bags German putty and the remaining tile on the edge of the Headlight 5!)) And so all the money is limited and painted, buying games there does not appear)

B
Bozhestvennyy pekashnik 15.03.20

SSSR2
Well then, after construction play, first all do, I also 35 years old, the same age going)))

I
Icoldiv 15.03.20

The break will be after all the updates and DLC!
At least 1-2 month(

f
fdsklf0ds88890 15.03.20

Icoldiv
Prior to that, he did not need, in fact.

a
agula98 15.03.20

Most likely as an assassin in 3 months. Do not understand why people are waiting for hacking cons. Given the fact that about the different optimization here shouting people with 1080,1080 ti and people with weaker configs are silent, then in the game it's not so optimized and smooth. But if a stable 60 fps not to, I see no reason to give money.

P
PATRON_ 15.03.20

For 50p you can already buy offline activation.And even if something will fly ,nothing to get upset about.Not the money

d
deleted user azaza 15.03.20

PATRON_ wrote:
For 50p you can already buy offline activation
Or you can take laruku beer. So it is better to wait for the pirates all the same.

r
raw058 15.03.20

Antip Tit
Yeah, me cons no strain) would be out of things to worry about)

t
typok12 15.03.20

атмаROZ. wrote:
There is an important aspect of otsein useless from serious people.
Serious people only care about profit. )
That Assasin of ninco that cricri, it's a game for children. And the children deneh not, for the most part, so children, what they doing?. right, buy offline activation.. but who?.. here's something. :))
Where to make money.. Azino three axes.. of alas. :D)

S
Sprintin 15.03.20

agula98
960 Strix 4GB on ultra 50-60 fps.

i
insel260 15.03.20

agula98
Given the fact that about the different optimization here shouting people with 1080,1080 ti and people with weaker configs are silent, then in the game it's not so optimized and smooth.
My God, do you even stop by and read threads on the forum of FC 5, not assumptions system.
The game optimization is beautiful, the people even on older buckets with 30 fps play!
Personally, I have a 970 and R5 together with 1600x and 8 GB of RAM, the game gives a stable 60 fps on high and 50 fps on ultra in PCD.

S
Skiv101 15.03.20

andrey12334
I agree. I myself sometimes piracy. Downloaded third Farik, liked it, bought it, as the money appeared. With the fourth the same way. Would the demo version, most likely would not pirate downloaded. Just because those who believe that no multiplayer game to buy no point game with a great storyline began to disappear. The developers are currently moving towards greater profits: they see that single player is less buy, and riveted his battle pianos.

a
agula98 15.03.20

insel260 wrote:
My God, do you even stop by and read threads on the forum of FC 5, not assumptions system.
My God, I created here a topic about optimization of FC 5 and where people often write that they ran it on 1080, 1070 or 1080ти. My God, this is buckets.