3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Progon_mulov. 15.03.20 12:59 pm

WSG fix (Diablo 2)

Hi all.
On official servers recently Blizzard fixed Weapon Switch Glitch. Now this technique is not reset FHR animation. I propose to follow their example. After all, it is a bug, and they need to fix.

What do you think?
24 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zitbastard 15.03.20

The expected response of the administration:
Spoiler

m
mazzilavbane 15.03.20

I don't even know what was going on

i
ixdon 15.03.20

Here is what I think. The so-called official Blizzard server is basansky mod, but a real D2 - only on NG!

D2 in the form in which it now exist on NG is perfect. She is perfect and completely balanced. This is how the finished book, in which no extra letters.

Even after the last player leave the server pagesno D2 (and sooner or later it will happen, as with the server StarCraft) - it in no way cease to be perfect. The server needs players, the server will need electricity. And as long as there is the grace of the Almighty Alera and the prophet Firka - pigesniu server D2 will continue to exist in its unaltered form.

The author of the theme proposed ban and send it to turn the handle of the generator.

y
yok0o 15.03.20

banned for advertising a third party site, obviously

N
NoneOne2010 15.03.20

It is not necessary, because the server modification D2. This is not a bug as desing. and that feature.

K
KISfly 15.03.20

NoneOne2010 wrote:
This is not a bug as desing. and that feature.
Yes Yes.
Everything works as intended. (C)

[
[[gmr]] 15.03.20

Yes, and run immediately ICQ gash... the AMC for example and wsg against assci difficult to play, Yes, but others, too, only with the help of this technique, and fly from under the mb, so now let's do the 1st character imboy)))

S
Sanchez Ramirez 15.03.20

A bug with Charge?

m
midtone 15.03.20

And so it was a bug? Well, now it makes sense to begin to farm on the server with the reduced drop and bot status. Of course!

m
magyarorszag 15.03.20

> I propose to follow their example. After all, this is a bug and they should fix
Okay and then how to play necro vs blue/other? Or other vs sin? And other duel where you have to desat with wsg (especially with mouse)? - let as was and remains. Otherwise it will be that sin > all because of this

Pvp chips must live to pvp remained difficult and trebovatelna to the skill, reactions and so on - otherwise it will turn into liabilities, and the lowering of the enemy randomized

T
T-Fox 15.03.20

Progon_mulov.
Yeah, just fixed a Bug with synergies, Chainlock through Trow, WSM bug, so just take care of your WSG.

m
minovalo 15.03.20

The so-called official Blizzard server is basansky mod
True. Ponyland trachomatis and casual-on-the-hour.
D2 in the form in which it now exist on NG is perfect.
Of course not. Just last stronghold of vanilla (almost) classic biotically. Stupid need to fix, OFC.

K
Klassewer 15.03.20

passed
To each his own. Someone actual single with factory mules by ппл7, Bo and jenča with the Persians, wigs with drop. mule. Add to this the lag and all sorts of innovation.
Someone single with PlugY, /players7 and 1.13. That this more TRU and what is pure remains munchkinism to decide each in its own way.

D
DELETEEND 15.03.20

And is this video ?With Offa of traps vs someone else with this wonderful update ?
found a couple videosecu :With
Yes it is probably under recorded muddied, Now swap in D2 is kind of pathetic(or rather, he never looks), in HD it would be absurd to cut eyes. if you don't zoom out the camera especially) Generally between SWAPO need a delay of some sort, well, ideally the animation of the swap.
Well, we always knew sho off for codecov. Let them play D
most likely all animations will change with the remaster, and the FHR will be others. and while
AssA>[brandy craft]!
Just blizzardskies official aler likes to play Osasuna.

m
magyarorszag 15.03.20

Here's how it looks now

M
MishkaFadu 15.03.20

ixdon wrote:
This is how the finished book, in which no extra letters.
... in which there is no superfluous Ranki... :S

R
Resu 15.03.20

Progon_mulov. wrote:
I propose to follow their example
I think admin will open this topic, laughing and close

D
DELETEEND 15.03.20

Resu
well, actually, rightly so. this fix will kill pvp naproxe. Run wants to kill pvp on ng.. Hitretz

f
firkax 15.03.20

Hitretz

hmm, interesting theory, and suddenly it's true?
but when I saw the topic thought it was just banter and not a diversion

R
RainInTheNight 15.03.20

Writing that brought back all the rules.