3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 15.03.20 01:07 pm

How to avoid-minimize forced Comarnic missions? (Far Cry 5)

As the game progresses, periodically faced with the fact that periodically and enforce a peremptory order, forced to undergo what Komarno-ukorochenie mini-mission. Occurring in various places at various events in the course of gameplay.
Can't understand the main reasons for the occurrence of buggy fog and fireflies)
Can contribute to the actions of the enemies (sometimes you meet some wrapped in mist brisk burnouts) maybe some poisoned arrows or other...(?)
Or is it already scripted by default, and neizbejno when gameplay suddenly pulls out and starts this mutoten, which is impossible to undo the last CT scan starts with the most Komarno mission, there is no way back...
This was after the liberation of outposts and just during shooting, always unexpected and usually inappropriate.
Let's say you fly on an airplane over enemy territory to the marked Outpost, suddenly half way around the aircraft starts, the fireflies and all the flight is over, welcome to the world of sick fantasies again-slave...

Any instructions, advice or a clear description of the characteristics of the game madness was not.
Are there ways to minimize this okuratno prinudilovku?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOISKAUT 15.03.20

атмаROZ.
Yes remove bare territory, each territory has its own mini mission. After ka bare to be resolved, then this site will not be a mini mission.

D
Diablonos 15.03.20

атмаROZ.
After receiving level (yellow ball on a strip near the avatars of the boss) resistance, automatically triggers the execution of the story of job. You just can't beat in any way. Perhaps that is not questing. Not to blow up buildings of sects, not to kill the VIPs and not to rescue the hostages.

a
atmaROZ 15.03.20

BOISKAUT
If you get the whole story and re-activate checkpoints, purely for triplea, Kumar never will, don't you know?
I would then just not distracted by any of snu, slowly to deal with the release of bases from the sectarians. I hope that's all the principle of Far Cry 4 is implemented.

S
SenMarie 15.03.20

Yeah so, most are already tired. I'm still on the territory of the whores of Faith. She was caught yesterday at about 4 fucking times! And this happened randomly!
And the last time I accidentally catapulted myself out of a helicopter (XD) and already the air started this Kumar. I already laughed XDD

And suddenly the trap was set in some woods, when I was on a mission Dr. Charles search skins of pronghorn. On a meadow I saved the prisoner from ukurasa, and even from a distance noticed that Celik something wrong - was glowing green. But I still approached him and even the release did not - it turned out to be a glitch of Faith and I was back in the trap =/ HOW does she do it?!

A
Alerondel 15.03.20

I'm more interested in these mini-events are there alternative solutions first. For example the ending with Eli , who passed understand. And the fact that I , headlong rush forever)