3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon1542 24.09.19 01:30 pm

Impressions of the game (Borderlands 3)

Share your experiences!
86 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 24.09.19

DayPsycho
Curling almost all games lag

D
DayPsycho 24.09.19

Bomber
Oh, come on!!)))

B
Bombardirovschik 24.09.19

DayPsycho
It's a classic

J
Jubiley 24.09.19

LenyGj wrote:
I'm ready, put comments in my direction)
you're also a masochist but

D
DemoSqpeN 24.09.19

I here do not understand one, why GG is not in the cut-scenes????( that kind of nonsense. Even in the conversations or not hearing the spirit, as if there was. And it turns out if you listen to the dialogue in the cut scene it is they, not we) Generally it is strange, honestly don't remember what was the second Board(

D
DayPsycho 24.09.19

DemoSqpeN
mmmm, well, they called GG not by name, but simply saying go do it)) so)) and in the cut scenes no one) well, GG, as it were. Like all 4-ro involved)

D
DemoSqpeN 24.09.19

DayPsycho
The fact that they are in dialogue with GG during the game is one thing, I mean well really it was impossible to make so that the character appears in the cut-scenes(((( Well region even though all the Persians would have been. The effect of the presence just disappears in the scenes that for me such a thing!( There is also a lot of games where after you select the GG, it can be seen and the more he has, and leads dialogues) Final no GH at all why can. One pleases that such scenes PTS enough for the whole game) so bearable)

D
DayPsycho 24.09.19

DemoSqpeN
Well, OK then. Well, let's not forget that it is stupid Luthor-shooter-RPG-funny-procesos-game)) And all rules will be then)

-
-Raixs- 24.09.19

M
Maks Yakushko 24.09.19

-Raixs-
all the case is painted) I have to play about the same ratio .and by the way also played for Mose and he was also surprised how ugly she customization

D
DayPsycho 24.09.19

Nuuuu, I broke down and bought a ps4! played until 3 hours! And I really have fun!! super class!!! Hotyaya, until I realized that it is better to choose PERFORMANCE OR IMAGE!?? HZ, on a normal telly is unclear) On the subject: the graphics class, though in the distance all blurry and loaded to the menu, the music, shooting high and full of action! pumping over full of Goodies, loot to collect in a rush!! it is not necessary to press E) to pick up all of the boxes) for Cars drive cool, drive comfortably and shoot too! Humor special as always! The environment sounds great!! Atmosphere stay on Pandora again 100%!!! The story is just beginning and he's already cool with the banter!!! And Yes, waiting for pasta!!))

M
MasterTitan 17.07.20

Hi all.
The question is: Why playing for Amaru! drop LESS good loot?
Played all to level 15 and horrified - playing for Amaru 2-3 times falls less good guns(

Maybe someone knows the meaning...

b
bakshish 17.07.20

Cool game!

R
ReD 2.1 17.07.20

Online empty at the start, to play several almost. Dream to see all the past characters in the class selection)

D
Drake_not_alone 17.07.20

28 hours,the first bug,the rest of the game is satisfied(though here all is subjective,just like the series).Optimization and graphics can not say anything,rtx 2060,the FHD on ultra with retracting fog to the average of 60 frames keeps my square on the screen.Ah,Yes-the game runs in DX 12,the initial download of the game time in this mode FOREVER.In Dx 11 the fps higher and download fast.

M
MasterTitan 17.07.20

Chet apparently nobody knows the answer to my question) Playing for the other characters)))

-
-Raixs- 17.07.20

MasterTitan
Obviously, the reason is that Amara loves to fight with his fists, that falls to her guns less. Balance.

l
lock10100 17.07.20

I would forgive the game if not for such a poor plot.As in Tetris - pack,Yes pack,only in Tetris figures,but in the game of the key.If that was not enough:they also killed two of the most famous of the sirens...For me at all Maya and Lilith (well, zero) - symbols Boards,though unplayable,but to be required in the game.If the rate on new,young players,so be it,but for me the spirit of the game died along with the sirens.

MasterTitan
Well, as always Rand rules...Maybe if can spend more time with the 15th LVL,something has changed.And in fact - it just happened.I've started with Amara (was the story),then took up Mose.So Serena Leahy current and showered,unlike the second.Random...

-
-Raixs- 17.07.20

lock10100

they even killed two of the most famous sirens

Lilith - the main symbol of feminism, judging by this wretched story, they definitely didn't kill. The ending ends cheap kliffhenger, alluding to the fact that in the first DLC we will go to where Lilith moved Elpis itself. And Maya, Yes, they are soaked not to bother her writing and her dialogue (I think the actress dubbing she wanted her character killed, and in order to participate in this idiocy after reading the script).

D
DayPsycho 17.07.20

Drake_not_alone
and what kind of bug you got??