3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gena1975 25.09.19 12:29 pm

How to install meshes? (Fallout 4)

Downloaded the game from events. Set. Downloaded cbbe. Chose the body. Decided to throw in the data with the replacement.. oops and in the data there is no folder, nothing to replace. Apparently the body of the game are clipped in some other files. What to do comrades? Tried the nexus mod put. Doesn't open the game, though Skyrim and the field opens perfectly. The game itself works standards. Can throw off the link to the game to be able to modify it.
30 Comments
Sort by:
o
otrina 25.09.19

GeForce Experience
do not worry, this folder appears if there are any fashion. on a net client, it should not be in principle. packs might. depends on how Packed. already programmed with a mod. or put separately.

G
GeForce Experience 25.09.19

Гена1975
In short create a MESHES folder and all the files in there and then throw in all the Data / and where on the screen I have

Spoiler
it is necessary to change the text on it (sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\ MUSIC\ SOUND\ INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\ MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\) and all of you will work

G

otrina
Well it is possible and manually create and throw off the files from the mod there (I remember one time I was doing just wanted the name of the character to write well, all manually done and I have all worked) ( Yes I understand it there should not be a screen for that got rid of that it generally was not the case ) and that's all )

o
otrina 25.09.19

GeForce Experience
since the beginning of the topic it is trying to explain the gene. but he had written to REPLACE! schA he Repack will download, install and again come running to complain

G

otrina
KEK I don't even know what's changed ) Well, I hope everything will work )

A
ArXangel_ann 25.09.19

Гена1975 wrote:
There is nothing to change as folder in the data folder, not meshes
they will not clean the game - all meshes, materials, textures, etc. Packed in ba2 files (files that are read by the game). Any non-packaged resources (in common loose files) in the data folder take precedence over these archives. So, if you throw, for example, a new texture of the body, the game will display it, not the one in bacedasco files.

The same applies to the massive reteksturov, Packed in moder ba2 - they have ESP.files (usually labeled as .esl - ie to take place in the load order of the mods will not, but will be displayed). If a re texture affect the same files, the game displayed will be the ones whose esp/esl is lower in the load order. For large reteksturov recommended this format and not loose files because performance. For small reteksturov as you like - I repeat: any uncompressed files take precedence over packaged (including those added by mods).
In your case it is enough to unpack the archive file in the folder date (follow the paths - meshes to meshes, textures to textures, etc.) and register in the ini file for the lines

in Fallout4Prefs.ini
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1
*this section activates mods in the standard game launcher

in the file Fallout4Custom.ini (or Fallout4.ini)
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
*it actually gives the game the ability to see their own fashion.

if there are no lines to add, if files are missing to run the game, they will create a gun

GeForce Experience wrote:
it is necessary to change the text on it
In the oldest versions of the game. Now we just have sResourceDataDirsFinal= without the quotes.

A
ArXangel_ann 25.09.19

Гена1975
PY.Sy.: any ESP files require activation in the boot order, so it would be better to deal with the mod Manager... Otherwise you'll have to manually, and I understand that it's a helluva lot of will be hard)))

PY.Sy.2: at SVVE of the body is an ESP file, it need to activate fine the download. Otherwise, all movements to a single location.
If more mods are not planning (which is unlikely), then you can manually. Although it is perverted, but to each his own, as they say)))

G

ArXangel_ann
I don't know, not long ago, I was finishing the path (folder name) to something worked (great that made things easier)

A
ArXangel_ann 25.09.19

GeForce Experience
Well it is possible and to finish, the game will still see fashion. Just tormoznutaya (which is not a gut - IMHO).

G
Gena1975 25.09.19

ArXangel_ann
Thank you!
I realized that the original of such folders there. But it turned out to associate nmm with the new Repack. Though too when you start NMM swears on some ini, but still runs. Connected through nexus sbbe, body slide. Tried to configure it, but even the body is in it nigger. The campaign is also in body slide it is necessary to understand.