3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BarB0SS 15.03.20 01:26 pm

Actors from the game (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

No one knows the name of the actors who play in the commercials? And then Google also I - useless
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReservoirDOG 15.03.20

Josie Maran is that chick. And who is the rest - XS.

B
BarB0SS 15.03.20

this she told me in the initial movie)) but the rest.. to me the cross looks familiar..

R
ReservoirDOG 15.03.20

you can just see the captions

P
Pimpf 15.03.20

Paul Dzenkiw - Ronnie
Josie Maran - Mia
Dean M. McKenzie - Sgt.Cross
Derek Hamilton - Razor
Kevin Ohstji - Toru
Lohralee Stutz - Female Officer

N
Nightrunner 15.03.20

gg, the beauty of Josie Maran in the middle of the night I remember... and as for the rest, I have no idea.. Although RaZOR too looks like Justin Timberlake, who spent the truth a little.. don't know what nagelis the developers must in addition poklonits game, not just the fans, because Justin seems in the first place everywhere right now is
PS Sorry, slightly off topic

G
Granda 15.03.20

RaZOR is not Justin Timberlake! Is actor Derek Hamilton http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/4/people/5230/

N
Nightrunner 15.03.20

I'm not saying it's Justin!!!!!! Just like very much!

V
Vanya_S 15.03.20

But the voice Razor painfully reminds me of the voice of Jason Statam:) and don't you think?

D
Daniel Loeb 15.03.20

And here's what I got at Yandex:
http://video.yandex.ru/search.xml?text=%D0%90%D0%BA%D1%82%D1%91%D1%80%D1%8B%20%D0%B8%D0%B7%20NFS%20Most%20Wanted%3F&where=all&id=2068566

S
STALKERShRAM 15.03.20

1. Paul Zenku (eng. Paul Dzenkiw) - Ronnie
2. Josie Maran (eng. Josie Maran) - MIA
3. Derek Hamilton (eng. Derek Hamilton) - Razor
4. Kevin Asti (eng. Kevin Ohstji) - Bull
5. Dean McKenzie (eng. Dean M. McKenzie) - Sergeant Cross
6. Lauralee State (ang. Lohralee Stutz) Partner, Sergeant Cross
7. Judy Durrant (eng. Judi. M. Durand) - the Girl Manager - police.
8. Andre Sogliuzzo - Horn
9. Jagua Arneja - Joe VEGA
10. Milena Roucka - Izzy
11. David Draiman - Webster
12. Kari Lakomski - Jewels
13. Gina Nguyen - Kees
14. Miche Sauveur - Earl

S
STALKERShRAM 15.03.20

Blacklist

* In the black list only three girls, it Isabel Diaz, Jewels, and Kira Nakazato.
* Weight Allen (aka Webster (eng. Webster)) is the only bald player in the game.
* Actor character Weight Allen (Webster) - the lead singer of Disturbed David Draiman. The track of this group is present in the game (Decadence).
* Also, the game has only two black characters are Earl and Joe VEGA, and three Asian Sonny, big Lou, and Toru Sato.
* In the Black list of two characters who have a car similar to a factory: Ming (Lamborghini Gallardo), the Bull (Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren), and both cars are black.
* During play - you have a friend MIA, each horn, and the enemy Razor. Have Razor is because the same friend (in one of the clips shown, like the rolls Razor my friend on your BMW), two other Bull and Ronnie, and the enemy - Ryan Cooper (i.e. you).
* MIA, Rog, Sergeant Cross, Razor, Earl, Vic, Ronald McCrea - know your phone number, the other participants you don't call.
* Throughout the game you will never see Horn - your good friend, and see his car, and even ride with him in Rockport.
* Clarence Callahan - he's the Razor to the whole game went in a white t-shirt (including in the final race), but in photos the black list - he in a black shirt.

D
DevIL667eXe 15.03.20

throughout the game went in a white t-shirt

in the first race with him (in the beginning) he was in a black jacket and BULL before a race om he was in a black t-shirt here

Ryan Cooper (you)is

I don't remember, what would the game be called, was the name of the hero Pro Street

and both machines - black

car Ming (Lamborhini Gallardo) like grey was...

S
STALKERShRAM 15.03.20

not a black car,grey vinyl! and hero like as not call it Pro-street give it a name! and though boots give,not to take offense))))

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.03.20

* MIA, Rog, Sergeant Cross, Razor, Earl, Vic, Ronald McCrea - know your phone number, the other participants you don't call.

Not Cross, and to Attach XDXDXD
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
SANEKK 15.03.20

Attach patstalom xD xDxDxD

D
DevIL667eXe 15.03.20

Attach... downs transferred

S
SANEKK 15.03.20

car Ming (Lamborhini Gallardo) like grey was...
No, it is black with gray vinyl. TESTED BY ME! =)

-
-ST1NGER- 15.03.20

thank you for the info!))

C
Ctrl095 15.03.20

Ryan Cooper is not the current protagonist of prostrate and starting with underground 1 ending anderkover

S
Sergeyus 15.03.20

People and I who was in the Bridge Vantede know, but I like MIA(Josie Maran), I just want it))) but who knows cheats for the game the regular version of the bridge vanted, I have on Russian language the regular version NOT the Black Edition!!! who knows codes on vinily and there on anything for this version, look for me in contact Sergejus the Tribe in search for people to write in PM, thanks in advance...