3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 15.03.20 01:29 pm

Server on Terraria PlayGround.ru! (Terraria)

Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to inform you that now you can play directly on our server!
Join us!
135 Comments
Sort by:
H
H0l3m4k3r 15.03.20

ReNko
only the left side, the Golden extension is not mine. Well, when the castle was made switchable units was not)
Nicky is different. Holemaker did castle h0l3m4k3r hooked on lit, but for now just a Nigga

D
Danielor 15.03.20

YURIKKK
614791603 ICQ

P
PheonixICQ 15.03.20

The server will obnovljena to version 1.2? And then I have steam and want to play

G
Gmod95 15.03.20

Admins are here to post your nicknames in the terrarium to know

g
g_n 15.03.20

Server version 1.1.2

D
Dream Follower 15.03.20

dear admins, please clear convincing spawn of sand and water, and open all the buildings, because we are unable to come out and ask to ban a player under the moniker DEMON, because he is expressing deviant, oskarblyaya players and server administration and it continues to fill with spawn. thanks in advance

D
Dream Follower 15.03.20

Dear admins, thank you for the last time you cleared the spawn yesterday, but I have again to ask your help, because of the atrocities of the Demon'a continue.he still continues to ruin players lives and the server at the same time.I ,as a player who plays on the server even with version 1.0.6.1, can't stay away. I tried to stop him, but it didn't help. he and his compatriots from the Legion of Darkness(*Legion of Darkness*) superior numbers and capabilities using cheats.I appeal to you to stop this madness , toramana on the server. thank you in advance.

S
SAP13 15.03.20

Administrators generally there??????????????????

S
SAP13 15.03.20

SAP13
admins!
anyone else even knows their names???

S
SAP13 15.03.20

Administrators.! what is it? everything is closed. it is not possible to go out of your house or from spawn. There is written all the time: 'the name of the region' locked

n
nekrosip 15.03.20

hmm -_-, already 2 months, and never fixed -_-

M
Masterar 15.03.20

_Lemon_Помогииите please!...(((( I was locked in the house that cannot be destroyed!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((

A
Alta1r0 15.03.20

All play fine on the server, nick Alta1r. Only one thing...
1.I accidentally pressed on the bed somewhere in turunovka (it is far from the standard REP) and I would like that my REP was the same as it was in the beginning.
2.As privacity house and stuff?

g
goodwarrior12345 15.03.20

Alta1r0
1. Break the bed
2. Play Single, there's no one to have resources to share.

m
mr.Douk 15.03.20

why not go? server inalsa?

g

mr.Douk
Yes not, it happens

s
stalkeler 15.03.20

Well, what the hell, first went to the servo and everything, then after playing I went. The next day I go to the server and writes to me: the Server found! And nothing else! Will not ship! Not comes! NIFIGA! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?

g

nofollow
Failures on the server are sooo often, and you can't come in.

N
Nikewww 15.03.20

Server on Terraria PlayGorund.ru!
xDDDDd
PIZZZZ
and on account of the server - at me writes - the server is found and all. not ship on

M
Mrachnyy Assistent 15.03.20

Admins, where are you looking?! The area around spawn filled with sand! How so? Do not argue, through the roof to fly is fun, but damn... And the question on the same topic: how to remove? I mean the sand. I'm Regan, but still can't do anything about it.