3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RITCHII 15.03.20 01:45 pm

Combo attacks with the sword, and not only that, what's the point? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Question by clumsy combat system: that opened of swordsmen-type special moves: shock and anger in the face. What good is that in combat, if any combat in this game, a frenetic clicking mouse and keyboard with randomized will fall-will not fall? And then require to consistently hold 3-4 kick from different positions, this is a joke? The enemy is not standing still in anticipation )) Or - there are hot keys for any combo?
23 Comments
Sort by:
U
U-Rock 15.03.20

Why frantically click?the fight will be normal. Dodge.parries and take kombu. And it used zaklikivaem

A
Alllex236 15.03.20

RITCHII
sometimes only these combos and help to hit the enemy, sveske with a couple of perks they give a huge advantage

R
RITCHII 15.03.20

U-Rock
The question read, it is a different story, uninteresting answers, type boevka super or drucila six months )) a Character trapped on an enemy, left and right can not move,with the mouse still need to fix 3 different positions in the beam stars that all bosses full... You clearly didn't play the Witcher (it would be something to compare the combat system) and (or) play with the joystick.

R
RGC 15.03.20

But, as already noticed earlier, counterattack stupidly decides. You can carve the shit out types drinking tea and one finger pressing the button of protection at the right time. Of course, if the fight against multiple opponents, you will have still legs to work. But the fact is that a counterattack enemies are defeated by the easiest way, plus there is no risk at all to grab in the face
RITCHII
First, your movement in battle have no limits, so left and right you move(forward ago can count), and secondly if the arms are straight, then quite a bit of practice on the lists and you will make the combinations very simple and easy and third target from one enemy just switches to the other when pressing shift(crooked of course but it works). In General, that these combinations are not forced to do, because the balance is such that they are in principle not needed, but for variety and aesthetics in the battle use them all the time

R
RITCHII 15.03.20

Alllex236
Again, the question is about something else: why do they open in the thread, if don't work automatically? Who plays on the computer, can perfectly combine anything, not just these attacks, makes zero difference. Except for a stupid clicking from the first beating of Alcala in this game other ways to win until I saw (despite the fact that for a long time he trained with Bernard and win in all battles...)

t
teroristrifm 15.03.20

while the combo you get widowness all.and the enemy is all exactly putavit unit.

R
RITCHII 15.03.20

RGC wrote:
In General, that these combinations are not forced to do, because the balance is such that they are in principle not needed, but for variety and aesthetics in the battle use them all the time
That's what needed to know, thanks! And as for hands - well, what's the sense in spending a lot of time researching is absolutely not the suit (I'm over 25 years playing in all this the first time you see Gothic and it was better) . The more - more hours on the lists carefully work out...well, all the same idiocy, if not joystick play, it is impossible to fix the mouse and quickly change them in the confusion of battle (which is realism)) all the provisions. required for the combo, when revolve constantly and the enemy does not stand still

S
Setesh 15.03.20

teroristrifm
if the combo is done correctly, the final blow in a combo is always, in most cases with a fatal outcome, the fact it combos hard to do in the heat of battle, but the effectiveness of the beyond

A
Alllex236 15.03.20

RITCHII
playing on the computer, and everything is fine work, and will get the hang of the rules you need to follow the distance to the enemy, is too small or big, and they interrupt your attack, strength,agility and perks are also very much affected, I am running with a axe and no one can resist me a combo on hit on the hand and the opponent casts a shield, etc. teroristrifm
well so the pump over and you will miss out on all the blows)

A
Alllex236 15.03.20

RITCHII
there is nothing complicated in the game with the mouse, don't need much in Sorano lead to choose the direction of impact, only a couple of millimeters, brought up-click-and waiting for unlock stars keep in the side and click - all)

98morozzzov98 15.03.20

Here in mount and blade easier and sbalansirovanny there are not many gabroveni but there and block harder (if not included autoblock) and I do not know Anabelle I liked it here because there are too many directions and Yes, the gamepad is easier with it but its implementation is rather a moot point

B
Bupycop 15.03.20

teroristrifm
This is only possible, if the enemy is much stronger than you.
RITCHII
Then that they are much better than the usual zaklikivanie, which uses essentially regular attacks. And combos using punches and in the end the correct combo, the animation with different effects. a blow to the head, which is useful with chance of stun or simply knock down and so on.

R
RGC 15.03.20

RITCHII
You should not throw such words as impossible. In this game very possible, moreover, quite simple are made and combinations, and sword fighting against 3-4 enemies use combos and all the other mechanic(not so much). But the question why is purely a question of tastiness. I'm in the game for 60+ hours just would die of boredom zaklikivaya all enemies frantically hammering the LMB. Yeah, maybe it works, not tried. But there is the question why will sound from my side.

R
RITCHII 15.03.20

RGC
RGC wrote:
I'm in the game for 60+ hours just would die of boredom zaklikivaya all enemies frantically hammering the LMB.
Probably because any RPG , the more claim to be decent - it does not counter or DotA, and how many times and how izvernuvshis you're going to kill someone, first playing the bottom role ...and the meaning zaklikivaem enemies (as well as to show the sleight of hand in not shooter), which is 100 times easier to shoot from ambush archery, even poisoned the arrow, or kill, quietly crept up, or to pour into the pot the sleeping bandits henbane, or to sweet-talk and charm, without taking the sword, here it is interesting)) and 60 hours - not enough to fully explore the world and turning over side effects
Because the question was: what is the meaning of achieve combos if their full application need a half to kill in training and skirmishes?

R
RGC 15.03.20

RITCHII
Perhaps in the role of wagering. You yourself have already described how many ways can you kill the enemy. Someone wants to play a knight who is ashamed to pour poison into food or to use a bow. Something like this

Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20

The reality is that I'm doing a combo, the enemy dies, Bernard I already stick to kick can. In General, the son of a blacksmith is to you not huhry-muhry.

S
Sharkyyy3 15.03.20

The only win-win combo, holding the button a quick jab made an attack on the head ran off, repeat... repeat 2 and almost any enemy killed

F
FaNat1k002 15.03.20

Sharkyyy3
Started a new game, passed a camp of bandits in the prologue such tactics, because Indro can not more..) With the Polovtsy through time turns out:D

R
RITCHII 15.03.20

Sharkyyy3
I mean, hold down the right mouse button and W key attack?

R
RITCHII 15.03.20

RGC
RGC wrote:
Someone wants to play a knight who is ashamed to pour poison into food or use a bow
according to the game realism, playing the knight that is chopped with each counter-cross, poor Indrik would not have lived to the end of the prologue, in the best case - izvechnye and bandaged would watch from the window of the infirmary the final battle ;)