3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artpirojkov 15.03.20 01:56 pm

Ask for advice on farm bovanenko. (Diablo 2)

Decided to challenge the HC blazonco.
Stuck in hell, predictable little damage. It so happened that isn't played on the ladder, without a network, i.e., the corresponding constraints.
Have exhausted all possibilities known to me, even managed to crafted Blood Gloves with 10% CB, but that's not really changed the situation.
Spoilerphobes with a bow, he plague, not drops, of Eldritch on the nightmare already looking at me with pity.
Decided to move on Helle, rested in the second act, in the tomb of Tal Rasha, Pak normal mobs shoot 2 minutes, but still my damage 50-370. Ask how I got there ? :D OOO in the Dark forest cut down all the oaks sorcerers and put on the arrows, will pass by will see the stumps, you know it's me.

Farm in the second act uncomfortable, good little stash I see. Decided to run first for the Countess in the tower, during the hours of 6-7 tickled myself there shit, or rather chest of the Amazon. Got a couple of times there in a situation when Pak blew my military friend 24 level for a second, what can we say about me and my 500+HP, Oh the stress. fully posedev and mastered masterly skill Esc - Save & Exit, wondering a little to lighten up.

Needless to Balk and run dymovskogo Baal on пл8?
Passion rune word bow, go there in case of emergency? The wiki says that Lem rune for it drops begins with act 3 of nightmare, it's not a joke ? :)
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
KISfly 15.03.20

Rune Lem falls perfectly with the Countess in the tower of the first act of Hell.
With the equipment you're going to ambush.
Bow:
Unique - WindForce + Shael rune or (jewel 15ias+40ed)
Rune-worded - Faith (Ohm+Jah+Lem+Eld) assembled in the disc Superior Grand Matron Bow (+15ed desirable)
Armor:
Unique - Shaft + Um rune or jewel 15ias+40ed
Rune-worded - Fortitude (El+Sol+Dol+Lo) collected in pig Superior Dusk 15ed/15dur or lighter
Helmet:
Magic Tiara/Diadem/Coronet 3 socket 30 Fast Run Walk + 3 jewel 15ias+40ed
Set - Guillaume's Face + jewel 15ias+40ed
Gloves:
Rare (rare gold color) - 2 bow (not important, but will not prevent) 20ias + 15dex + 5-6 mana lich + res(though many may be)
Craft (recipe Magic Vambraces + Ort rune + Perfect Sapphire + any jewel (magic/rare)) looking for the same settings specified on the Rare gloves
Zone:
Unique Razortail
Shoes:
Unique: Gore Rider or Water Walk
Rare (rare gold color) - 30 Faster Run Walk + 10 Faster Hit Recovery + 5-9 dex + 20+res (light/fire/cold/poison 2-3 of the following)
Ring:
Unique Raven Frost 20 dex 250 at ideal, but what you find is all yours ;)
Rare (rare gold color) - 4-8 life lich + lich 5-6 mana + 20 str or 15 dex (any resistance)
Amulet:
Unique - Highlord's Wrath / Atma's Scarab
Rare (rare gold color) - 2 ama + 20 @res + str / dex
Craft (according to the recipe of Magic Amulet + Perfect Ruby + any jewel (magic/rare)) - catch something similar to the above.
In the second hand to stick the rune-worded sword or flail Call to Arms (Amn+Ral+Mal+Ist+Ohm) and Lidless Wall shield

Inventory score young charmane 15-20 hp + max dmg + ar 2 dex + 5-11 res
For stats in General, all simple or all to Dex or something like this under the clothes, somewhere in the page
Skills they are the same Skill:
Bushing (1 point skill) - Magic Arrow / Guided Arrow
Main (pump until it stops for 20 skill points) - Multiple Shot / Strafe
Slopes 1
Crits can scatter 20 Critical Strike / Penetrate the 20 / Pierce 1 (you can not swing this skill is on the belt)
The branch with the Valkyrie do not touch (useless IMHO)
Tab with Java skills is ignored.
Mercenary: it Is believed that if you put Faith the Archer from the first act, and the Amazon WindForce, the damage will be greater. But usually I take the mercenary out of the second act, a nightmare with Offensive aura.
Helmet:
Unique Vampire Gaze
Set - Guillaume's Face
Armor:
Ethereal Shaft up
Fortitude
Weapons:
Mercenary Archer: Bow Faith
Mercenary Albanski: rune word Insight (Ral+Tir+Tal+Sol) in the ethereal Colossus Voulge disc/Tresher/Cryptic Axe/Great Pleaxe/Gaint Tresher

This is simple Bouasone it turns out that will demolish anything that gets in her way.

a
artpirojkov 15.03.20

But there is a difference, the farm Eldritch or run on BA'al?

PS Vindfors...faith..I'm not on the ladder

A
ALEX_FORUM 15.03.20

artpirojkov
It makes no sense on nightmare! Go to the pit (pit in plateau tamoa or whatever it is)in Hella! 1 act low LVL mobs and locations, respectively the top and drop... Koa was fishing there and vex not to mention the mountain shack....and stuff skills are above opalocka pots spread! Current and download and then Milanesi))

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 15.03.20

artpirojkov
Rage911 passed purely due to the reflekt with the Thorns aura from the RW Edge. Since you have a non ladder and this RW is missing, it is difficult to imagine a solution to the problem with the damage. Aldrich for experience, then Baal for experience, and for better clothes Mephisto he is the most generous.

a
artpirojkov 15.03.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov
Yes, I reviewed his record, the course is certainly interesting, but I think it is wickedness :)
I flipped through and figured, though I already and 78th, but hoopnotica in the tower of the Countess chances are unrealistically high, there are some wildly high-speed packs.
Spoilered not even a bone doll, it is more trenchant and do not always cover those dark archers the bait from the corner, and I a couple of arrows under amplifier and Hello. Well, or spawn of the pack right at the entrance...uuuh
So concentrate on dimovska Eldritch, will attempt to happiness on two unique bow : Magewrath Goldstrike Arch, and he seems to be level 60 and have to dropnode ;) Plus, it droplets need the rune word "Passion" for zagotovochki good option. Well, the gambling, the bow, the faces of Guelma. In General, the plans are there!
PS Well, and in between 1001 of the race at Eldritch possible and on the mephala to drive :D

ALEX_FORUM
The Cave in Cold Plains, is also OK option, mobs dropping 75 and the aisles are not so crowded. Thank you!

O
Obsessed 15.03.20

Mercenary Archer: Bow Faith
This is simple Bouasone it turns out that will demolish everything
ahem.. )

T
T-Fox 15.03.20

artpirojkov
In General, as concerns locations to farm, then clearly Pete would be safer than the Countess. Location located in Tamoe Highland (in the cave), and Tamoe Highland to be a little further to the Black Marsh.
What Luke can say is that things are bad. RV tolerable in no single( may KTA, but there are 3 rare runes), Seth bows too. It is hoped the unique and maybe rare items. Here is a list of unique bows that are worth paying attention to:
Lycander's Aim (+pul lum Perf Emerald)
Witchwild String(+ pul lum eme)
Cliffkiller (pul lum eme)
Goldstrike Arch (pul lum eme) - finally norms onions
Eaglehorn - too cool
Windforce - the best of ze best =)

In addition to cannon rules, the damage will raise things like Guil face helmet, Gore boots, Laying of Hands (finally cool, I give attack speed, and cuts on fire, and 350!% damage the demons).
Can armor NEF+Lum the same, to cuts to raise.

K
KISfly 15.03.20

Obsessed wrote:
ahem.. )
nudc not tricky there ;)

m
minovalo 15.03.20

Pies, you have already given the best advice the Rage: do not play the single. :peka:

O
Obsessed 15.03.20

KISfly, easy rolls! :D as grit, keep the faith ;D

passed, don't play in a single, brosdi WEEKLAST!

I
Immense 15.03.20

Why are all bypassed crossbows, but Buriza (the dream of all amok 1.10) or the same hellrack. Yes they are slow, but Burke 80 native IAS, and harraka 20 IAS and 2 sockets (if we get 2 saala - 60), and also forgot about the best armor - tracery (especially under slow crossbows), which gives the sum of the last break at the IAS for strafe (105 IAS) and 13 of the frame ha (95 IAS). And Buriza if I am not mistaken falls even with nm mephala. Plus with him you need to take at least Gulick.

O
Obsessed 15.03.20

Immense, :-) no strength left to argue..

A
Alisa Anorexia 15.03.20

Also now playing on character, Buriza have covered all the issues for a rather large stage, the budget, often drophouses weapon, quite powerful, nicmar just shot all, without her at level 50 ~1100-1300 damage maximum, respectively, to Hello will be more, however you obviously damage will be less if you play HS and you have everything is going to vital, it sucks that many players Balk at difficult ongoing builds and forget less powerful, but effective up to 4 players replacement. + the funny thing is that you can walk a little lowlevel locations and as an option to beat the normal angelic halo rings, if nothing fit no drops, together with the amulet they will give a decent boost at 1000+ attack rating + 115 live. Well, if there is a suitable ring, it is of course not necessary.