3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleeksandrushka 15.03.20 02:00 pm

Aldo Trapani-GG First Godfather (The Godfather 2)

PlayGround.ru

Don't know were written about it, but there's no record of this Capo Mangano written that he was Bruno Tattaglia, before they killed Aldo Trapani. And in the first part we ie we he kills Bruno, at the end of the first part, he becomes the Don of new York, at the beginning of the second part says that Aldo right Michael's hand and calls all the shots in new York.
I myself don't know what you think?
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVN 15.03.20

It can be.

S
Strapon_man 15.03.20

Hurray!!! I wanted this theme to create, but thought me for a fool will accept, and it is now clear that I am not alone so decided. I think identity. Aldo similar to HS the first part. Yes, the first part was to create the character, but still in some limits. My HS first part for example is very similar to Aldo. Plus, at the end of the first part of GG's right hand, Michael runs new York. About Aldo at the beginning of the second part of the same thing they say. And most importantly proof - screen, laid out by the author - I noticed that too.

_
_Don_ 15.03.20

At the forum, two of the fool :)

A
Aleeksandrushka 15.03.20

At the forum, two of the fool :)
the guys with you?

_
_Don_ 15.03.20

By sabzh:I play random(standard) GG in the Godfather 1.And he's awfully similar to Trapani.So I think you are more than genius!..
And all the time,when sad,remember the absurd and brutal death of Aldo early in the game...:(

P
PoxyisT- 15.03.20

Yes, that's a fact! Personally, my HS fiction similar to Aldo Trapani, but I also thought of him and HS from the first part by one person, maybe some background seems.
Lol, guys I haven't played ГФ1, tell me where we remove Bruno Tatalyu? Just forgot.
PS: MAD STalker: We have three fool, but I think it would be and more!

_
_Don_ 15.03.20

Four fools,I think so too :)
By the way,expect to be cut again in the first part!And Bruno we kill in the mission when you have to kill all the dons and Cuneo,and Stracci,and Tattaglia and Barzini That's just Marcali wasn't there :)
Because he got them all and killed :)
By the way!GG GODFATHER 1 WAS IN THE MOVIE THE GODFATHER!!!
Remember-Barzini in the film dressed in police nosing around in people on the stairs.In the game the chaos begins,and we're going out to Barzini from the side of the building.Then take the green fast car and pick up a COP of the stairs.
Well, the film rides this is the car seen in the shot with a clear face standard HS games!As Eva!

A
Aleeksandrushka 15.03.20

Yeah we have a lot)))

Don Marzaglia you're right about the standard of character))
I'll see the time with Barzini))

And by the way Bruno we kill for revenge when Franky! And in baptism we kill the new don)

P
PoxyisT- 15.03.20

Thanks guys, we were zapamatovat, it would be necessary to play ГФ1, by the way if anyone is Nada, I can throw ГФ1 working crack without bugs with the car( when it is impossible to get), or at all litsuhi?
PS: About the movie, it was like a momentik, thank you Don Marzaqlia!

A
Aleeksandrushka 15.03.20

The point is, the Lesse he looked)))
I had a bug with the machines was about 5 disks with GF! bought))

S
Strapon_man 15.03.20

Well, minds think alike :)))
Incidentally, Bruno Tatalyu GF 1 we kill throw in the oven (if anyone remembers).

P
PoxyisT- 15.03.20

Well then lucky for you, working crack, and when ГФ1 just came out, a bug was, and to this day people complain about it!
Dragon111: Thank you, I remember!

A
Aleeksandrushka 15.03.20

PoxyisT-
Heard even like a separate topic created))

P
PoxyisT- 15.03.20

wow, so interesnoe I'll go and look for!

j
johnnygat35 15.03.20

Sorry but I have a question, please see the end of part 1 we became don of nyc And we were sitting at a table with a bunch of gangsters but how to call for help in the battle or at least 2 people even Though we don but can't call or take the person to a gunfight ?

s
serj6654 15.03.20

_Don_
probably five, at me too such suspicions long ago.

s
serj6654 15.03.20

PoxyisT-
text me I have a pirate. there is such a problem.