3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexander137 15.03.20 02:01 pm

The problem with FPS, who knows help (Grand Theft Auto 5)

hi all, not so long ago there was such problem, fps online has become in certain areas to sink from 60 to 49 and below, it is not a random drawdown, namely, what certain places,especially in the city when you fly, noticed it just when I added the aircraft during the upgrade ''smugglers'', earlier the problem was in dropped fps from 60 to exactly 30 in some places, have solved this problem, if anyone has this problem, it helped me to reduce the settings shadows, PTS. high to high, but now here is the problem, I don't know maybe it is normal for the game, like update, add, and optimization of spoil and so on, but I'm not sure yet coincided that during this period changed win 10 to 8.1 for their own reasons whether it can as that to influence? in General if who knows in what could be the problem I will be glad to help. Configuration gtx 1080, core i7 7700k 16GB RAM, game is on hdd, everything else works and plays fine, specifically in the gta this situation
14 Comments
Sort by:
t
trolrus 15.03.20

I noticed that in wines 10 fps more in GTA 5,but not that much.Try to reduce the range of drawing in flight

F
FsTanDar 15.03.20

8 ka not a game, but the 10-ka developed in all directions. Probably is operating system dependent. If the 10-ka do not like, move on to 7th and will be all right.

S
SaIIIa 15.03.20

OOO, still playing GTA 5. Funny

T
Tok-220v 15.03.20

SaIIIa wrote:
OOO, still playing GTA 5. Funny
and why are you surprised? still play Vay Siti

S
S.t.e.n 15.03.20

alexander137 wrote:
from 60 to 49
Also my problem... anyway not frieze...and noticeable only on the number of fps in the corner...

a
alexander137 15.03.20

SaIIIa
I wrote about online) online as far as I know the popularity has not yet dropped

S. T. E. n
Yes, I know there are people who are 120 and 60 fps see the difference, I don't know how strong this difference, have never played, the monitors have always been 60Hz, but between 60 and 49 of course very noticeable, the eyes get used to 60, so not nice

FsTanDar
on account of this will be borne in mind, as will the time it will certainly install 10 again and check, I hope this is the problem, not optimizing the game for updates

trolrus
I tried to conjure with the settings, and specifically with this, all the same

if you have any other options people will be glad to help, can still someone faced, thanks in advance)

A
AnPei 15.03.20

It's online. What to look at what to look at, have seen hundreds of times. I graphics settings online always put, by default , for some reason the game does not see the frequency of the monitor and g-all SYNG , put yourself to the frequency of 144 Hz. and disable vertical sync, no additional setup is rarely on. Basic settings high and very high, video memory, involved 2.6 GB. Play the resolution 2560-1440. During the test 100-145 fps , online fps counter never deduce the meaning of it is zero because that PC depends on the role play server. Playing at 60 fps drawdowns up to 40 online in any game not isklyucheny and will be visible at 120 fps if they drop to 80 it is not toxic.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 15.03.20

alexander137
about the online special occasion, how much play to frezite it will be, because the game does not know a gallop there are people in their cars will be redrawn, etc, where the traffic of the machine in the eyes of the lost.

a
alexander137 15.03.20

good people, all understood, thanks for the help, in short I will not zamarachivatsya and spend your nerves because of the garbage, check as mentioned above again 10ke, that is definitely not to sin on 8.1 and all, thank you all

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.03.20

alexander137
Windows 8 sucks infa sotka it is not completed yet, game new made wine under 10, so games all recommend 10,well, 7 for reliability,well, who's on win 8 is sitting at nah not games not of reliability but if 10 firewood could not what to put there there are solutions simply get in the Internet how to disable driver verifier on 10 wines

a
alexander137 15.03.20

Yes I'm 8 and didn't want to put, I had an older Windu to put here and left with 10 and seven well not able to put the DVD drive in the system unit is not present, and from the flash drive in any does not want seven is something about the driver cannot be found, wrote a bunch of shenanigans has held in the BIOS and so on, well that's another story, we have nothing to do about it, 10 had no complaints,too, and will return to it) and in fact when 10 check drop in fps in the game you will accomplish your goal, you never know from whom it is useful infa

s
sevapva 15.03.20

SaIIIa
what are you doing here???

S
SaIIIa 15.03.20

sevapva
your forum was in the top, I went. What? problems?

i
iMelnikoff92 15.03.20

alexander137
The shade on the standard bet, the game has locations that taxing the card much because of the shadows but rather their number, i.e. in such moments a lot of light sources..standard settings cut off some sources of light you won't even notice any fps but your system will be 60 everywhere and always. My system is analogue and your same problem