3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGioN-67-5 15.03.20 02:02 pm

A sword with a shield or in two hands? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

People, if you think logically, then holding the sword with both hands will be stronger blows than with the shield in the second hand. If this logic is implemented in the game? As the stats in the window of the player will not change when you equipped the shield and without him...
19 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 15.03.20

There are two-handed weapons, but with him, the stats more, and take the shield of course.

M
MrLolka 15.03.20

I heard that if you take a long sword and shield, it will be fine (not personally tested).
But the short sword is a desirable shield.

K
Kapellimestari 15.03.20

In the game are bastard swords, long, bastards, and there are short one-handed, including hatchets. Short beat them weaker and harder to defend (endurance or what is lost when stronger protection?). But they're lighter, probably faster than you are driving and can take a shield.
Long face, heavy, and one hand is not much they can wave.

J
James_Mails 15.03.20

LeGioN-67-5
First game played with the shield, thought it would be easier when he learned to counter-attack the enemy without a shield is much easier, roughly speaking I have a sword as a shield and weapon. Well, you can different combos to perform, and with a shield seems to be impossible ( I couldn't... ).
Yes, and it seems to be without a shield attack go as it is faster chtol, both short and long sword

H
HandsomeRed 15.03.20

Run around with two shields

A
Alumiel 15.03.20

I probably agree with James_Mails first run with a shield, then I learned combos when it wasn't possible to do that in the shield he shot at it. And in carrying out a perfect unit difficulties not

P
PIRAT69 15.03.20

ElDeviant
Better safe than sorry...

G
GamesChronicles 15.03.20

Friends, plz tell. how to counter attack?

D
DeuxL 15.03.20

GamesChronicles
just poke the button block. You can practice at centurion in Rataj

G
GamesChronicles 15.03.20

DeuxL
Yeah, thanks, already figured out)

L
LeGioN-67-5 15.03.20

Thank you!

_
_POINTMAN_ 15.03.20

ElDeviant
Say

Spoiler

M
Murgen75 15.03.20

_POINTMAN_
And don't argue.

M
Murgen75 15.03.20

I have another question, is a shield with a slot for a spear, but when you take in hand a spear, you can't use a shield, it's the stupidity of the game (or developers) or just the mechanics have not yet entered?

V
Vyxyxol 15.03.20

Murgen75
Such shields on horseback were used like.

M
Murgen75 15.03.20

Muskrat
I'm on a horse tried, everything, still does. In General, such shields were still the Roman legionaries.

D
Denis_praxet 15.03.20

So all the same? Whether to use a Long sword with a shield or just the sword? By the way, even when a Long sword in two hands GG keeps it still one. And by the way how to do fucking fraudulent attacks? No matter how I try did not work ?

N
NightHawkreal 15.03.20

Rather, it is a shield for a spear, and budgets. Of budgets is not, as fighting on horseback. The beard sort of promised to do.

B
Bastarder 15.03.20

The game is clearly tuned to the use of long swords and no shield. Long swords have the best stats and perks compared to the short swords also have some great unique long swords (the sword of St. George, the sword of Longinus) that you can find in chests. Shield in the game only for the beauty, because it has their perks and their throughput, moreover, it does not add any protection to the hero.