3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 15.03.20 02:06 pm

In the game freedom of action or the corridor? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Does the game have the opportunity to become a robber or a hired killer?
all the time or have the whole story to play the role of a positive person,will gg your house all the time or have to spend the night anywhere?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeanFein 15.03.20

There

s
sana9056 15.03.20

You can do whatever you want. Only for it can punish. And you can sleep in the camps that can be cleaned etc.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 15.03.20

Well Doug, it's understandable that you can Rob and kill anyone,I mean will it be possible to join the faction of bandits for example, and do their job if such an opportunity does exist in game,or join any other faction or Guild.

d
danilez00001 15.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
It's not Skyrim.

D

danilez00001
I am aware of. I saw in some preview that they say is complete freedom,of action want join the knights in the service or join the bandits and steal here and ask

s
serg5555 15.03.20

It's not Stalker clear sky)

W
Waffen 15.03.20

Tell me - just saved pan Yana from the Polovtsians, and now have to go to bring down the big guy, which is my sword.Waiting for me in the yard.
1.Through approximately how many will score in the campaign mode and do other things?
2.When, accordingly, in the Rataj I will have a bed and a chest?
3.If I leave the Rataj,will not break the quest with the big guy?

A
Alexandr_2018 15.03.20

Waffen
score is time. The chest and bed Rataj will provide after driving the bald Shorty (in the story). But to win it is necessary notably to pump. The plot of vistagan to do it will not work.
in General, for 200 coins you can buy a bed in any eatery.

N
Nihilus speechwriter 15.03.20

Alexandr_2018
2 penny all bed. For 1 night.
Initially I thought that the toy gives scope of action, but now doubt it. There are quests, to perform an intermediate stage in which given a little time, they say go right now, or fail. For me, it's the corridor.

A
Alexandr_2018 15.03.20

Nihilus speechwriter
200 forever. Anywhere to buy a crib meant.

Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20

Yes, like it or not the plot of captain, nor that you are there and especially not affect.

D

Yes the story is completely continuous corridor in the mission my friend Peter-if you follow the max you can resort to pribyslavice to camp
robbers and Polovtsy,I thought this is the turning point.you can talk with max to join the bandits,but he says the main need to wait
well, the main in turn appears waving his arms and gives the order to execute Henry,such here pies

N
NightHawkreal 15.03.20

I would say it's hard to be a decent human being - half of the quests about stealing or fights.

a
aist16 15.03.20

What freedom of action can be if the entire game is based on scripts!? The script didn't work at a particular point or episode, and you'll be free to roam, but to no purpose.... A shovel to bury parents, looking for half an hour until they came to the desired point. And then in the fight, if you successfully resist, then the following script will work soon.
I have Indro managed to sleep with Mrs. Stephanie and Teresa, and, episode by episode, without interval, from Stephanie on a date with Theresa, and then to the Baths. :-)
The mill in Rataj my bed, next to the bed, Teresa, and chest.