3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 15.03.20 02:10 pm

Please help (Star Citizen)

Good time of day.
How not ironic I have this project, but all the same craving for space is not behind me. Appeared extra money =) And here I think to buy this game.
Understand the information about the game a lot online, but still wish that the enlightened man has already been played and is still playing to answer me questions.

And so:
1. Prefer a solo game, or a Pve server. Not fond of pvp at all. And so the question for solo / Pve. what to take starter? And what a set to take what would have been the game. A cool ship is not needed, so please do not advise ships for over $ 10,000.
2. How to buy the game, on the website and have not found a link to purchase the game.
3. A question on the game: In the game, all ships are only for real money or you can buy them for in-game currency?
4. How much of the gameplay in the game at the moment? Will do solo / Pve game? How hard is it to make money (if they are there)?
5. As is the case with optimization? Iron have this:
Win10x64
GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4GB GDDR 5
Ryzen 5 1600x
8 GB RAM DDR4
Internet 100 megabits.

6. Is it possible to put the Russian language? English none at all. At least the fan-translation.
7. Yes and I almost forgot, the game will normally be controlled by the ship, using the keypad-mouse? Or necessarily need a gamepad or joystick?

Thank you for your attention. I hope for your answers and help for beginners.
Or maybe better yet elitku to take? And in 10 years to buy and the SS in alpha 4.1... Excuse me, no irony anywhere.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 15.03.20

1) the starting two, the Mustang and Aurora.
2) buy a website starter pack https://robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/fly-now
3) while in the real world, then it will be for play money.
4)more than elitki

m
maxpayen 15.03.20

None throw in the trash and memory 32 gig put

i
insel260 15.03.20

maxpayen
No problem, give money?

C
COSMODISANT 15.03.20

For pve don't buy a little more content and better buy squadron 42 for you is the starter pack going for $ 50 pick the Mustang more interesting than Aurora, on iron all the rules except operative at least 16 gigs and not 32 do not listen to anyone well, if you have the ability 32 buy iron in there is not true optimization no I have to patch 3.0 and 8 operatives pulled and now all we need to change to none and operative as the air here and not playing yet of information to learn just darkness it's in the net for you and find a group in there as you guys all chew here is a link to the study management for a start http://star-citizen-ru.ru/forums/topic/2172-komandy-upravleniya-v-star-citizen-binding-raskladki-klavish/ in General, I advise to wait for the release of someday I will!

i
insel260 15.03.20

COSMODISANT
Well, thank you very much for the clarification. Wait a bit and the RAM still Domino. Well, perhaps this'll get more.

C
COSMODISANT 15.03.20

insel260
YES, the joystick is much better!