3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T6000 15.03.20 02:21 pm

Claim?! (Stellaris)

Can someone explain what a Claim,what to do with them and what they give except what they spend on influence and angered their neighbors?! Direct nevjesta what is behind these Claims,explain the Nuba please. Up to this point played a version 1.9.1 and there are no Claims I do not remember :)
Claims - even the words I do not know till this moment :)
7 Comments
Sort by:
11Sevas11 15.03.20

T6000
This means that your Empire wants the other territories of the Empire. If you're not xenophobes, call.mind or machines shredders (in the policies they have is the default assignment of land after the war) that the claims of need that would overcome the territory of another Empire. They are about standing as much as to build up a neutral territory. Kind of like that.

S
SIRRUS02 15.03.20

If in the war you have no claim on the system of the enemy, the war is only to humiliation, but not capture these systems.

K
Kyhon 15.03.20

This is your reason for declaring war other Empire, even it the conditions for victory in the war. Ie you make claim to any star system of another Empire then declare war (or you declare) and you are fighting over these systems and by achieving these goals, you can quickly offer the world and these systems will convey your property

T
T6000 15.03.20

11Sevas11
SIRRUS02
Kyhon
Thank you all for a fairly-detailed explanation :)
Now I feel well-read intellectual, a La protestele all Stellaris! Go opritza someone in the neighborhood!))))

M
ManticoreX 15.03.20

T6000
races destroyers of the type Roy xenophobes cleaners or a machine exterminatus claims are not required, like you to overcome their system.. because the war has been going with them for the best areas(resources and the planet),and for the survival of your species as a whole:) one annoying that you can't declare them rivals until you become neighbors on the borders.. that is very stupid. USA with Russia on the borders of the neighbors,but compete they did not interfere with the same,but the space is bigger than earth,but this fact does not change. in 1.9 it was logical. if I don't like someone,why can't I declare his opponent despite the fact that their Empire right next to mine? well, or if the enemy is a neighbor friendly I Empire?

T
T6000 15.03.20

ManticoreX
Well yeah,that's stupid :)

c
costia.stepanow2014 15.03.20

Paradox's all* their games use the term Casus belli, still straight are obsessed with it, a bit annoying... (sometimes one idiot will hear a word and inserts it wherever is handy).
*excl.: Tyranny, Surviving Mars, Skylines.