3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexey34spb 15.03.20 02:23 pm

Chet is not clear 2.02 (Stellaris)

explain a couple issues on version 2.0...X
As with the base now under construction to collect the ships in the fleet(one click,rather than poking each boat)?
How to cheat war weariness?(stupid idea-are fighting against the Alliance-therecrowd and they by itself you tired before you ...or more-they take over planets)the result of the war the status quo.
Is there a mod.to remove this obsalyutno not need bells and whistles as thelimit handling fleet? Little of the capacity of the fleet and this crap need to spend points studies.And to have to drive in single file its fleet to shit all blown off you smartphone with twice the capacity.

Play for machines in hard,hard but fun...
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spillik 15.03.20

alexey34spb
In the management of the fleet and put the fleet number, and press the button of the boat with a circle type of upgrade. I do not remember as precisely is called. Why cheat war weariness? That permanent the idea to play against the wool, which not even the movement is not able, not that fight. Need to capture those systems that you claim, as well as the planet's ground forces. There are shows which modifiers to influence. Limit the flotilla was attached to the players, and computers didn't do a fleet size of 100 thousand, and traveled to them on the map. This not only gives the possibility of multiple fleets, but the possibility of their narrow specialization, as there exhibited, what ships you want, even those. what he created in the designer. Moreover, it is filled up by the Navy.

a
alexey34spb 15.03.20

yeah,ATP,supposedly everything is clear...well I play the old fashioned way(console and checherskii fashion do not enjoy),play the third day 2.0..X
Well, as for me more spoiled the game.than upgrade...And I have these like them.sleeping is not included...what is it ?
their fleet is three times more!?)

T
T6000 15.03.20

alexey34spb
Yes,golovnyakov added that's for sure! To get used to but in principle it is possible - and they(the developers) each addition as a new game :)

S
Spillik 15.03.20

alexey34spb
What is not clear? Say, like to clearly describe everything.
Sleeping is always a strong Navy - they are from the beginning of the game, sit in the bunker with their technology and ships, but do not develop. Then, they fallen.

D
Drumminman 15.03.20

Spillik
That my enemies fleets at 150-200 thousand power when I barely make it to weave. I have the feeling that the perk limit handling of the flotilla whether bagnuty, you know what - after 200 generally does not increase, although from the moment of receiving the cap 200 is already two or three times examined +10 handling

S
Spillik 15.03.20

Drumminman
And the bonus quest on the fleet take?