3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry dog 15.03.20 02:28 pm

Hacking using Artmoney full version (Payday 2)

There is already such?)
Anyone share experience?)
On the beta all the rules,and full can not crack.
141 Comments
Sort by:
S
SSweRon 15.03.20

Vitaly Fesenko
Just downloaded again and checked it. Conclusion: EVERYTHING WORKS FINE!!! ( and skirts too )

V
Vitaliy Fesenko 15.03.20

damn... Now I can't understand what I did wrong... But in the archive there examples where there are some ENDы they not interfere? Well, in the sense their is no need to remove?

S
SSweRon 15.03.20

Vitaly Fesenko
This version of the script download and install and you will open. Only the previous files all delete.
DOWNLOAD

A
Austine 15.03.20

I copied the files, put the file in the scripts but when I launch the game crashes with the error message ‘Error initializing the application (0xc0000005). To exit the application, click OK. ‘
What to do ?

V
Vitaliy Fesenko 15.03.20

austin
It is a virus. I helped only pereustanovit Windows. If anyone knows another way then enlighten me.

V
Vitaliy Fesenko 15.03.20

SSweRon
Thank you. I'll try it. By the way the kits can be put only once and for one barrel? Or are they infinite?

S
SSweRon 15.03.20

Vitaly Fesenko
They are all open and you can put on any weapon but each time the installation will take money.

S
SSweRon 15.03.20

Tell me what gives this script and activate it and that changes nothing
-- Gold and Santa Mask
managers.network.account._masks[santa] = true
managers.network.account._masks[gold] = true

A
Austine 15.03.20

Vitaly Fesenko
What kind of virus ? error crashes only if these scripts in a folder to throw, without them the game runs fine

S
SSweRon 15.03.20

Austine
With scripts the game also runs normally and no errors are produces!!! Check in that if you fill up a folder scripts ( default: C:\Program Files(x86)SteamsteamappscommonPAYDAY 2 )
Try to DOWNLOAD here is the script. Instructions for working with the script inside.

V
Vitaliy Fesenko 15.03.20

SSweRon
I also gave the script nothing. Although judging by the name should give a Golden mask) by the Way thanks, at last everything works)

A
Austine 15.03.20

SSweRon
Still won't start, it's not in the script, if I remove from this folder .dll file then it works, but without it, the scripts do not run. Something on the computer blocking it, although like anything should not interfere

i
in_text 15.03.20

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why is everything so difficult?????????

S
SSweRon 15.03.20

Austine
Can antivirusnik blocks. Try to add to exceptions or disable all AntiVir.

K
KollllIK 15.03.20

Friends, can you please give separately the script for the mask?

.broKycoK 6yJIbgora 15.03.20

SSweRon
I have a laptop... there is a button ins prt sc (insert prt(XS that is) scrin) BUT prt sc is written separately from the insert.... so I did everything right: put the files from the scripts in the game... the game... pressed... amazing this skill... and no*yn no... what to do? MB I that not so made? or just as it is necessary to bind a key to use inserta a HE prt sc? plz tell me...

S
SSweRon 15.03.20

.broKycoK 6yJIbgora
Look in the very top row key should be there. If you can not find you can take a picture of your keyboard and file here to precipice.

.broKycoK 6yJIbgora 15.03.20

SSweRon
http://drakon.com.ua/claviatury-dlja-noutbucov/klaviatura-hp-pavilion-dv6 shortcuts here
There are over pressing the = + has a castle and that's to the right of it

S
SFGtoha 15.03.20

Damn sad, play shorter, turned the game, but it is not razvorachivaetsya, I closed it via task Manager, I go into the game and I have 0 level,and was 41 how to repair it but without excess.The Steam version.

S
SSweRon 15.03.20

.broKycoK 6yJIbgora
Well all right