3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lorane 15.03.20 02:29 pm

Bug in \"Oxenford bloodsucker\" help... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi. In an Internet found of information, maybe someone knows?

Take the quest on the Board in Ochsenfurt, ordering. The very first stage, go to the pier and ask Rudanskogo officer. Come to him, and... from the point I killed the beast", where Geralt talks about the katakana, who loved the blood of drunkards. However, I didn't kill anyone else o_0

But the quest after talking does not give up in the journal, nothing has changed, the marker is also lit on this NPC.

In the bag have a trophy katakana, found somewhere in the trunk itself with the katakana didn't fight anywhere else. It's in the bag takes up 4 squares, not 8, as usual trophies orders. To throw can't do it.

In the bestiary articles about katakana no.

The earliest sokhranenko on the bridge at the entrance to the Ochsenfurt before taking the quest from the Board, booted with it - same thing.

Game license, purchased on origin, Goty version

This is all not to go now? Really don't like to leave quests hanging((
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarZero 15.03.20

Even if loading an earlier save did not help,I think I love
Although,you can try to reinstall the game,maybe it'll help,but not guarantee,so not personally, no

W
Widukind 15.03.20

Lorane
in the chest you can not find the trophies from monsters, there is no such in this game

L
Lorane 15.03.20

Widukind
Can be the corpse or the same bug... I don't remember where I found while wandering around Velen, but the cheat definitely did not add any.

O
Oleg V 15.03.20

the problem with the mod... most likely the trophies not reside in treasure chests, you can find them only by killing the corresponding monsters...

L
Lorane 15.03.20

Oleg
My mods are, but all on schedule, no new items, quests or gameplay changes. If everything is to uninstall and reinstall the game,it can help or the patch will not start?

D
Denis Dzhexons 15.03.20

Lorane
You need to get rid of the trophy either to load a save before you found the trophy or here: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/859/?
PS the Trophy is impossible to find, maybe you are accidentally using the console added.

L
Lorane 15.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
Saves left, alas( I console to add items, never used, I know, where did this head in stock...
English is not friendly, please tell me what is the mod's link?

L
Lorane 15.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
Figured out, threw head, the quest is gone! Thank you very much, just saved)))

m
marvel111 15.03.20

Lorane
It would be better to sell it..

W
Widukind 15.03.20

Although the quest rather dull, I must admit. The katakana in it, for example, wearing silver jewelry, despite the fact that in the whole mythology of the game (and books too) vampires are weakened by silver. The impression that the range of additional Oxenford quests made some of the younger employees, not to the end of uninova in the logic built into the game world

D
Deliano 15.03.20

Lorane
Somewhere recently slipped mod that allows you to throw out inventory of anything