3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolya Trollya 15.03.20 02:30 pm

Shame to be a student?

Look, today the society has developed a generally negative attitude to the students. The reasons for this are quite obvious: school for creatures, which yet in no way succeeded and are sitting on the neck of the parents, often think too much and try to put yourself on a par with normal people. How do you think natural this situation and have you be ashamed of/hide that you are a schoolboy?
226 Comments
Sort by:
x
xSASHx 15.03.20

Therefore if you are different from the surrounding gray mass, do not smoke do not drink etc you for it will typically rot.

Nonsense.

A
Astarte 15.03.20

xSASHx
It's not stupid, it was tested on my own skin, and still operates, at least in my life

t
theme11471 15.03.20

xSASHx

Hmm... it's true. In smoem ridicule-not because I do not smoke or drink. More than half of students do not smoke or drink. So it's probably just an excuse to try.

Salomea

So I was wrong in my assumption. And how is this happening?

- Smoke?
- Nope.
Fool. Gee-Gee-Gee.

Not the same?

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 15.03.20

Ashamed to be a student, I am ashamed to be shkolotoy, which of itself poses as adults. Mate, tobacco, booze. These do look nasty. Clearly the case that parents are not watching or are too tortured our student that he is, say, shit has become.

The only cure for this -- stormy apathy
So I lived my school years. [2]

x
xSASHx 15.03.20

Smoking and alcohol do not. There are other factors such as communication, appearance(Clothing,natural beauty) and communicate naturally.

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 15.03.20

xSASHx
Rap forgot.

x
xSASHx 15.03.20

F05t3R
Music only reinforces the friendship, maybe even strongly, but still it is not important. The main thing to be interesting and beautiful(of course it's not all true, there are exceptions, but there is the gray mass, which everyone says).

g
gayground 15.03.20

Givemethedust
And I did not judge. If I see small obsosy screaming obscenities, I remember being that age and make a conclusion for yourself. I'm not trying to prove his innocence. And I myself am not perfect by far, but you know the line where possible, and where not. I don't delve into the inner world of man, everyone has their own views, but the common person to understand, adequate or not, is not difficult.

t
theme11471 15.03.20

LOL, scalottas ran, all otminusili. :D And it diligence a bunch of posts to uminosity. :D Such enthusiasm in lessons to guide the student would be! :)

xSASHx

Smoking and alcohol do not. There are other factors such as communication, appearance(Clothing,natural beauty) and communicate naturally.

I agree with him.

x
xSASHx 15.03.20

Salomea
It's not stupid, it was tested on my own skin, and still operates, at least in my life
Ie you say and fully believe that you ridicule due to the lack of bad habits, right?

t
theme11471 15.03.20

xSASHx

Well, if you hang out in a company where all drink and to refuse, is possible to obtain a bad turnip. But to ridicule just because of this will not. So I think xSASHx rights. Salomea, pay attention to what specifically carp and the like. And then either try to bend and adjust, or put on everything. But if you have rot that is not likely to adjust. And I think to anything.

g
gayground 15.03.20

theme11471
In **** this company and especially of those who believe that if you do not drink, then not a man...

A
Astarte 15.03.20

xSASHx
I didn't say that, he just think about what you can talk to the people who have in mind but booze and drugs nothing

t
theme11471 15.03.20

Salomea

And what to say? Not to be an outcast? Not worth it. Trust me, a deer amongst lions my never will be. May be useless to try.
And the main thing that I have learned from my own experience - cattle feels totally different people. No matter how podstraivalsya, they will figure you out.
And most importantly - how far are you willing to do to be an outcast? If we are talking about drugs, think about what these people can to get you involved. The price may be too high.

x
xSASHx 15.03.20

theme11471
Hmm.. Let's have some revelations. In school years 8-9, I drank(Alcohol is much fun using this every teenager is). 10-11 I do not drink, quit, started their own sports. During this time, the reputation did not fall, and even so to say increased, with whom I spoke then, and communicate. Moreover the absence of bad habits and good manners are valued much more.

A
Astarte 15.03.20

theme11471
Well, I now about these things not bother it,unlike my school years, but well that time scored on all

t
theme11471 15.03.20

xSASHx

Hard to say... I have often met people who smoked and drank in high school years and then left. Maybe we should try and quit than to have bad habits hanging over an eternal sword of Damocles temptation.

Salomea

Stupid, thought you were still a schoolgirl. I do not even know why, just for some reason thought.

x
xSASHx 15.03.20

Salomea
And why to communicate with them? I think there are plenty(well, not fully of course) good people. And Yes, I'm not sure that a person always booze and dope in the head. Maybe he had problems. Choice this road may not appear from these things.

A
Astarte 15.03.20

theme11471
However, I not so long ago was a schoolgirl

x
xSASHx 15.03.20

theme11471
In school time the person does so because of their age. He may be smart in life, but still not enough. Experience is the main thing, at this age it is not. If it is, it is better to understand not to start. But at the very least to do as you said. I agree with you.