3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tonerman 15.03.20 02:31 pm

The Royal Cabinet of curiosities lenses for Oracle. (Dishonored 2)

Climbed the whole Cabinet of curiosities. The note said that a box of lenses is jucelino workshop. Where are they?
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 15.03.20

Sergei Bulavin

If he is not found it is easier to watch VIDOS and lenses are at the top,in the main hall (where the actual device that would neutralize the witch) jump to stuffed birds,and the ceiling will see a window,where you will find lenses.

z
zlatogorec 15.03.20

When Troubleshooting Briana Ashworth via the Oracle the statistics appear 2 dead. Who is it?

s
saa0891 15.03.20

zlatogorec wrote:
When Troubleshooting Briana Ashworth via the Oracle the statistics appear 2 dead. Who is it?
The same garbage was,had to replay,but I or anyone not already cut down on the General level,before activating the device and all was fine,no deaths with it so even easier,all the witches and dogs after activation usroystva off the floor of the location count can easily go through without the pale.
Maybe what the witch grunted when you were knocked out,and you didn't notice.

t
tonerman 15.03.20

saa0891
Thank you. Already figured out

a
anti_Alien 15.03.20

From Brianna has 2 runes (scaring the hounds and the reflected bullets), how to get them? To steal? After the application thereto of the Oracle to take only the bullets.

z
zlatogorec 15.03.20

anti_Alien
they cannot be stolen, are both features of Brianna.

z
zlatogorec 15.03.20

saa0891
cleared the the Cabinet of curiosities full, dogs no, all witches are asleep. when you activate the Oracle - 3 cadaver %).

s
saa0891 15.03.20

zlatogorec wrote:
all the witches are asleep. when you activate the Oracle - 3 cadaver %).
I wrote to you a way to avoid it.
Can start to try to load a save game before activating the Oracle,perhaps death will not,if does not help,then do as I described above.

z
zlatogorec 15.03.20

saa0891
in one of the following passages will. but this is a bug: there is nobody to die.

A
Apokalipsis113 15.03.20

The corpses of the witches appear (at most) after release from customcamera. There is electric wall and now it can hypnotise 2-3 witches of Dalila (Delilah if you acceptable localization) that appear (or somewhere climbs) after a showdown with Ashford is. The player was not involved in them, they do it like the fuck. Judging by the no this in the bug statistics (or a wall they should not act as a Federal witch). But that such was not necessary the time to go and stun them all.
Some witches at the time of clashes with Ashford is can be potentially in places where fall in torpor, death. And their stun. 4 witch is in the Cabinet of curiosities. The couple at the railing constantly loves to stand and can miraculously fall. Still have two sitting on the chandelier and tea drinkers - they can fall, do not look inside places that don't always react to what is happening (battles, steps and the like), this could be easily missed. Also in the basement there is a witch, while they are alive they do not touch the wasps (and there are nests), but their stunned may touch (guess I'm not sure, but who knows) - anyway also need to turn off and pull away.
Until pereprohodil (scored, then another left, according to this not entirely confident in finding the info), even in the mansion of Dindoshi nobody touched (achivku pushed even for that)... and then this crap has not received because of them achivku for full not lethal... pichalka.

z
zlatogorec 15.03.20

Apokalipsis113
from the above possibilities only electric wall. all other options considered. to fly and to turn off will not work: watching the statistics prior to running the Oracle - 0, and immediately after the cut scene has 2 or 3 dead.

a
anti_Alien 15.03.20

zlatogorec
After completing the mission in statistics are missing 2 amulets that were on the map had everything. These and probably not enough.

H
Hroft23 15.03.20

here, too, in statistics missed two amulets and purchased 2 bodies(( Apparently also have electric wall check((

s
smuk 15.03.20

Dying is unclear on what 2 witches in the lane, almost from the beginning of the level. If they stun - they just die after activating the Oracle
To vaporize them, still unconscious body, so I don't count the murder method is not found
A bug, obviously
And to pick up the last 2 with Brianna's amulet without killing - just put under her stunning face, and voila

G
Gratka 15.03.20

I have a General better! briana burned out from the bottle, and with it the runes burned

a
artemchik1234567890 15.03.20

zlatogorec
there two witches sitting on the chandelier scare from there and ONU will not fall