3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemanShu 15.03.20 02:32 pm

Is it worth to buy the Gold edition (Season Pass) (Far Cry 5)

I do not see what could attract Season pass. Three separate game mode, not related to the plot, plus the old the month before a game that already everyone has. Not to mention the delux version, where only skins and weapons, and so the game will be enough.
Standing Supplement, which was not a pity to pay in Origins, the Witcher 3, and here don't even know if it's worth it.
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 15.03.20

DemanShu
If you're not going to play the add-ons (which are then separately will cost more) then in the Season pass there is not any sense.

S
StormX07 15.03.20

DemanShu
in Multiplayer can add something

D
DemanShu 15.03.20

StormX07
Did not understand, and what can be restricted to multiplayer in the normal version?

D
Dako7 15.03.20

I took the standard, after the DLS will see it is worth it or not, They sell separately DLS so nothing to lose, and not like it also saves.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.03.20

DemanShu
Yah it nafig in the headlights edges of the additional content is weak and not worth buying, buy the game and enough is enough, and generally better not to rush suddenly 5 ka lag wakes bagavathi horrible bakeries

D
Dragon2055 15.03.20

Took normal on the PS4, in gold makes no sense. Never liked side-additions, especially in open world games. To spend money and time on the stub from the main game long in a couple of hours don't see the point, especially when these additions do not relate to the plot of the game ( Aliens, the Vietnamese and zombies? hmm....).

s
stproton 15.03.20

At the time, took pre-order the gold edition of the fourth part, the volume of the content is not impressed. Fortunately, the difference between the standard and gold version of uplay in those days was about 400 wood. In the fifth at least a variety of the setting of the promise, and not a couple of similar tasks and modes on the old card.

On the other hand, if at least one of DLS of the three will be more or less fit and at least 6-8 hours, greedy UBI still grabbed for it the price as for half the original or even higher! (Hello the last dlc for AC Origins). On uple in principle it is possible though now to take gold with a season pass and a discount of 2.8 to that probably will.

m
maks19892008 15.03.20

stproton
I did so, took over 2.8 K, it's better to let the collection be complete game.

i
iMelnikoff92 15.03.20

maks19892008
20% discount in jublee?

m
maks19892008 15.03.20

iMelnikoff92
Yeah, 100 points uplay spent about 45 came back for buying.

i
iMelnikoff92 15.03.20

maks19892008
I will look first tests and reviews Yes identity probably will, recently done with pre-release purchases..dangerous)

s
stproton 15.03.20

maks19892008
Strange took the gold and something else for a change, 50 coins and is not enrolled...

s
stproton 15.03.20

iMelnikoff92
Always seize the pre-order form for a day or two before the release. So almost 100% guarantee that is not tilted with the transfer. Moreover, pop the balloons already being handed out to the press Assembly. Ran the corner of my eye (don't want to catch spoljery) - overall quite good respond.

V
Virtualez 15.03.20

Took a standard for 1600 RUB, because dlc yubikov so-so (WD 2, GRW, ACO). If you are good, you can then buy.

S
ShiHou 15.03.20

stproton
There's sort them only on the first island are allowed to shoot the game.

s
stproton 15.03.20

ShiHou
Don't know how on YouTube, but Bgsnya trolls, I'm afraid, by tradition, will put the ending on the eve of the release.

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

nah they do let you play PPC before us