3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DosmotrIsBack 15.03.20 02:34 pm

Th PVM-balasankar? (Diablo 2)

Never played that way. Flipping forum in search of old topics for too long.

Interested in a couple of questions:

1. How much IAS you need to recruit for Hydra-BOV? There strafe as it is considered crooked, like..

2. What to download? Saw a lot of options, I don't know.

20 Ha - then I'm pretty sure. Don't want to kill Diablo 30 minutes. Don't quite understand when using multishot, and when strafe - whether maxing out strafe.

Deck, Valkyrie, etc. Or 20 X 1 Walk, or just 20 deck, or not to touch?!

Pier up to 70% + razortail. Although the zone you want TG on the other hand, that the soul is not winsomely aldex the AMC one.
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 15.03.20

Hydra-BOV? faith in GMB too! and only he!

S
Sanchez Ramirez 15.03.20

VF >> all. Let the cpa4 begin!

m
minovalo 15.03.20

1. Under Strafe - 80.
2. Crits, Cover the Strafe. The rest is to taste.

To strapit single target might be even cheaper than GA to shoot. In principle, skills are missing, and the Multi, but there need 89 IAS. HA and 1 quite.
Zakupy litres and play carefully (if HC), TG doesn't need it.
And Yes, the VF is better (and dramatically cheaper) for Strafe, FAF - for Multi.

D
DosmotrIsBack 15.03.20

passed wrote:
Deck
And is it needed at all? I think Pete-CA-barn-VSK to run. It seems to me that the only place of use for the listers.

In the cartoon has thrown already 10 points much too lazy to pump.
So 20 strafe and 1 HA.

I have a cap 27стр+3сок. But it turns out that under the VF it's useless, 80-90 IAS and so easy to gain. The cap then you need to wear Guliano, haze or Giantesque.

n
nwn2030 15.03.20

Strafe, GA - specks.

m
minovalo 15.03.20

And is it needed at all?
Without Decoy wrong turn may be the last.

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 15.03.20

look at twitch rage_911 there about the BOV Amu, everything is clear

m
minovalo 15.03.20

About bowa and the cow.

z
zlaya utochka 15.03.20

http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/ama_for_fun-694695/

D
DELETEEND 15.03.20

pentrate ewe prokawat ne zabuyd! i vawe Brand top rw dlea strafe zonki v marawalkah! na nawem s vami lyubimom servere
i nu bag fakel dobovlyaet dps, i podrivaet pukani na hbr/

J
J.R.Capablanca 15.03.20

DosmotrIsBack
If I skillery is. FHR and 13 HP.

D
DosmotrIsBack 15.03.20

J. R. Capablanca wrote:
If I skillery is. FHR and 13 HP.
If it's skillery branch bow, it can be disposed of safely.
Could boards 10max\**\6dex.

Not so ticking this Bouasone, by the way. 7ппл Pete is quite good tsitsit under weak Bo and anchem. Fashion one VF, the rest is all no more pool.
Feel the need to change Amul on Atma for the CA. The idea sapati on lawbringer was not very cool in practice. Reaper melee-merc in CA will die from THEM, like Rogue so with VF or accordion.

O
Obsessed 15.03.20

Not so ticking this Bouasone, by the way
DosmotrIsBack, pfft! and who was arguing that? :D

to swapit bawku lawbringer?? %-) I have no complaints on the working method, just wondering - Bulka did not pull oblivia if the merc's Delirium on the head? the main crowd does not distract, deliberately running to him and shot point blank. not?

m
minovalo 15.03.20

Melee riper-Merck CA
No time to run to mobs. Even without Atma.

O
Obsessed 15.03.20

passed, ..on PG. ;-)

k
kot-stargazer 15.03.20

It is advisable to do all dexasone all stats in Dex, I've done PTS strongly beats,but with CP the problem is, of course, without a hundred on the swap generally Khan, Val and merc should keep really keep otherwise pit lords or bulls )) from the 5th act very fast to her double penetratin satisfied, enchant Sora under it still goes well-if it is 3-5 dug to run 1рыло just Bo with a hundred enough even without enchant.
On the PTS. bold type mobs only BA'al ha, strafe less damage gives him there gemorno,strafe good in narrow passages when a stampede at Merke and Walke is created,the open areas of the type of barn only multishot,there it is IMBA.
Head remember like Andi was taken out for +2 skill and strength.where it used to be Hyde dexasone there was power with only the things all the rest Dex ,manna and HP or what not threw me that's liked PTS with VF, hybrids having more HP is often not fared better, and gets much weaker.Purely IMHO.

I
Immense 15.03.20

DosmotrIsBack
Need 89 IAS (80 strafe, 89 ha). 40 wf (shael), 20 gloves (or Kraft with a crash or suckers), and any cap with 2 juice (I ran around with 30 ias giant skull), Amul Atma, Fortec, grief, belt or g-string or Nosferatu (due to ll), 2 Raven. To download 20 strafe, 20 ga (against bosses, as the sensations even under Enem strafe often misses), 1 pierce, 20 penetrate, 1 in the cord, and then Crete to ~70%, the residue is Val or deck (like more). Mayt Merck. The crowd cleans well (especially after the caste of hell), but the bosses, but if you have high ppl, very long time.