3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Carmen Electra 16.03.20 11:59 am

Women should serve in the army

If you have a family, more boys than girls, but in other families, for example, some girls, why your kids need to serve and be cannon fodder, what are they guilty? In being born the wrong sex? Unless you are less invested in them energy, money and love than the parents of the girls?
Think about your children's children, and if they will also have the boys? If, in some countries, for women a quota in Parliament, then they should be and the quota of the units participating in the fighting. Why do men agree to be lower than women's, except it is in history, unless a man should have fewer rights and more responsibilities? After all, before blossom on the contrary, for example, for killing a woman, the fine was in two
times less than men. If some men believe that women are more important than them, then let them serve in the army in the first place.

It is believed that in past times women were property of men. Property can not fight, so in those days women did not serve. Today, men and women equal rights - and rightly so, so the man no longer has to protect women, as their property, and the woman needs to protect herself, as a personality equal to a man. Actively fought women of the Celts and Sarmatians, Scythians, Norse
Valkyries also appeared out of nowhere. As well as the Cimmerians, from whom was the Slavs, they have a woman could not marry until you bring the enemy's head. But women who fought, and had the equal rights, thus, in history there was always a direct link between military duty and citizenship rights.

Of course, not every country has military conflict, but there are countries where such conflicts can arise. And even in peaceful countries, where forced recruitment is not planned, there are still discriminatory laws, giving privileges to women in matters of recruitment. The question arises - why do they exist? Yes then, that in case of emergency to put men on the meat. And to you, Lord of men, do not put on the meat,
you need to protect your rights today, and not when it is too late, and there will be time to change something. In the wild, for example, in most species the males and females live the same and have the equal rights, responsibilities and survival, and the distribution of people, like cattle, when the majority of males are naziboy is clearly fascist.

Imagine if in the army only women, do you think they would have tolerated or demanded equal rights and responsibilities with men? The worst thing is not that men diskriminerad and let the meat on the basis of sex, and the fact that they do not even require equal treatment of both genders. They do not understand that having children is just a job, with it, much easier and safer than, for example, the work of a miner, and no one should get exemption from the army or any special privileges other than financial incentives. Yes, the delivery sometimes can be painful, but no one is exempt from army service those who have passed, for example, through a painful visit to the dentist. After major hardships for growing children lie, again, in men who work in child care usually do not so work, and men are more hard-working, earning money for children. Do not forget that women who do not have children and are infertile, or even those who claim that giving birth and never thought - childfree - also do not serve in the army. Is this normal?

Even if to imagine that the gender discrimination can be economically beneficial to the country, as, for example, once slavery was profitable, it does not mean that such discrimination is permissible. Neither slavery nor the conscription of men into the army, in the absence of conscription for women, cannot be justified by any economic or demographic benefits, because above all that are human rights. Besides, likely to appeal to women on an equal basis with men, only improve economic and demographic indicators of the country. Therefore, any men's rights needs to be significantly expanded, and we are not talking about the benefits of travel, or land, or women should be deprived of many rights and given additional responsibilities, or women should be drafted into the army.

The magnitude of the threat to Israel, North Korea and Norway is not so great as for our country, but even there women are conscripted into the army. In Georgia, also introduced a bill on compulsory military service for women. Some places already subjected to this practice that men and women live in the same barracks, and bathe in the shared bath, that is, no additional infrastructure for the recruitment of women is not required. Of course,
the recruitment of women must not be a sham, as it happens in some armies of the world, when they just pushing papers, and then get military pensions and apartments, and the woman should fully participate in the fighting.

Called women and the Kurdish militia, where they constitute 30%, and after a month of training in their efficiency in combat is not inferior to men. According to the latest scientific research as well as experience fitness trainers, muscle women often grow even faster than men and, as a result of physical exertion during pregnancy, childbirth, then, are even better The reproductive cycle of women, though, and may suffer from
stress, but even women past the concentration camps or world war II, in the majority, then successfully gave birth. It is believed also that, psychologically, women are more sustainable and Executive than men.

When women lost their duty to marry and bear children, men have not lost their obligation to serve in the army . Women acted very cleverly, and they got equal rights, but forgot about equal responsibilities. We must understand that equality of rights implies equality of obligations, because of obligations limit the rights and thus make them unequal. It is impossible to consider society as two separate sexes, the society is one whole, and if some citizens can bear, it does not mean that they should have more rights and fewer responsibilities
than those who can't. If women take equal part in the elections, that is, affect the policy of the state, should bear equal responsibilities, on the battlefield, if this policy is, for example, led to the war. Just because of equal rights and opportunities of women abroad and suffers demographics, but equal rights is right, but with equal and duties, so men and women have par to serve in the army.

It is not clear why men are obliged to serve by force, not women. As among men, enough volunteers and contractors, and, therefore, the male half of the population makes a much greater contribution to the army than women. Therefore, the force necessary to urge, in the first place, women. The lack of appeal for women is positive discrimination, because it discriminated against those men who go to serve instead of women. If, for example, some citizens are physically stronger or better know how to fight, it does not mean that they are obliged by force, for free, to work in Shahadah on those citizens who are physically weaker or die for them on the battlefield. Stronger citizens are not worse weaker, and all citizens under the Constitution are equal. Some people say that the call of women in the army is geneenvironment. It turns out that some citizens believe that it is only necessary to call men mugenhentaistages.html? Why do women not even serve alternative service?

So demographics were not injured, you can call women after 30 years old to participate in active combat, children have to be their father, and the child can be fed a special formula. Suffice it to say that many women are not breastfeeding my baby, so she won't lose shape. The demographics can be stimulated by the fact that women who gave birth to two children up to 25 years, it is possible to call for participation in combat not 30, but 25. By the way, and the right to education of child's father should be the same as the mother, because the genetic code
the child is half the father's. And more young women to call for the protection of the more secure parts of the front, as well as for logistics and engineering work.

To prevent pregnancy, women can set a special spiral to use oral contraceptives, and in case of failure - the woman herself is responsible, and her pregnancy is regarded as negligent attitude to military service, and punished accordingly with imprisonment. However, if a pregnant woman can continue to perform combat tasks, the punishment for her might be cancelled. There are examples of women who were involved in kickboxing in the ninth month, and it does not harm the child. The vest can be replaced by larger, there are soldiers with excess weight and stomach, and can also be purchased special vests for pregnant women. In the case of death of pregnant soldier population may be affected, but in peacetime, women use contraception and make millions of abortions, and does not see any problems.
192 Comments
Sort by:
L
LisnykK 16.03.20

How many letters) Agree. But for women there is a contract army.

C
Carmen Electra 16.03.20

If you believe that then you have completely misunderstood the article above. A contract army is a voluntary choice, is quite another.

A
Alih 16.03.20

When men will be beaten in war, women will give birth to new people. So humanity protects itself from extinction.

Added.
However, if a pregnant woman can continue to perform combat tasks, the punishment for her might be cancelled. There are examples of women who were involved in kickboxing in the ninth month, and it does not harm the child. The vest can be replaced by larger, there are soldiers with excess weight and stomach, and can also be purchased special vests for pregnant women. In the case of death of pregnant soldier population may be affected, but in peacetime, women use contraception and make millions of abortions, and does not see any problems.

Oh, Yes... don't Even know what to say. Hnyu to write. The author of the post probably 15 years. Pregnant woman with poletom moved on... but they just blow the miscarriage, or something else. Have you ever seen a pregnant woman? See how they go? Especially in the last stages.

F
Flow4Master 16.03.20

Ha, should serve women at my work say, 15 men served in the army only two. The rest either hang on fake diseases (zanesya grandmother to doctors), or pay off directly in the military, as it turns out, instead of these 13 hitrozadogo otronicon have to go to defend the homeland women?
Historically - if the tribe cut out all (or most) women, the tribe is doomed to die without offspring, no matter how many soldiers-men left alive.

P
Posledovatel 16.03.20

and th to fight together, I missed something in the news?

C
Carmen Electra 16.03.20

Flow4Master
Well, what do I care what will happen to the tribe. I for the sake of the tribe will not serve instead of women. Problems of Indians (the tribe) of the Sheriff do not excite. If you say that you have to give women all my money to better birth and died - are you going to give?
That the tribe is not extinct is not necessary that all women served. Let him serve half women and half labor. Childbirth much easier and safer military service and that military service should palgatase appropriate privileges, such as, for example, was in the past, the wife was given the property of the husband, and he did with her what he wanted. In the case of his death, the wife could also be killed, because the widow was not necessary to anybody.
That is, one who serves in the army must have appropriate rights in the society, and who do not serve must serve in time of peace to someone who may be prizvan in the army in the military. Needs to be a balance, which has historically - and was, therefore, a man always stood above the women, but today where women were given equal rights it is already not above it, and on a par, and so serve instead not to.

F
Flow4Master 16.03.20

Carmen Electra wrote:
Well, what do I care what will happen to the tribe. I for the sake of the tribe will not serve instead of women.
Well who cares he writes Noam forums.
Seems to me you and generally to serve you won't, and mowing, while dad-mom doesn't pay off, and how to meet a girl which will go with her to walk - run into aggressive Gopnik/the kaukaztsy, etc. and immediately pushes it on them, and he will flee with the words I'm for women not going to fight instead of women, every man for himself - that's a sample of the defender on February 23

C
Carmen Electra 16.03.20

Flow4Master
I don't have to protect the girls, it is my right, but not the obligation. A man should be the master of life, not a guard. If, for example, the girl poomsae to serve for me in the army, because I will protect her - then the protection can be my gain. But what prevents the girl is normally the most pumped up? And ass will be more beautiful, and with Gopnik cope.

V
Vadik kirov 16.03.20

Oh my God what in the army brains suburbs?

F
Flow4Master 16.03.20

Carmen Electra wrote:
And ass will be more beautiful, and with Gopnik cope.
and your worthless boyfriend people marked... but no, just throw nafig because he's such a weakling and a whiner needed.

w
warp 37 16.03.20

Who wants to - and he has to serve, regardless of gender. One wants - not needs. The point of the question?

t
trustedSunbro 16.03.20

Who wants and needs to pursue a career associated with the military and the conscription system is a waste of time to recruit and a waste of budget for the disabled unit.

M
Mr.Rifleman 16.03.20

I'm not difficult to read a large text, but there's really TL; Dr I guess I'm just not interested. Suggest at the end of the under spoiler to add a summary, because otherwise, many will rely solely on the opinions of other users, which is not Gud.

m
masha 16.03.20

Pensioner choose war, so let the women serve. Maybe then women will start to think, who to vote for.

B
BlooDFeaR666 16.03.20

in Israel, women serve and that's another problem namely that girls are harder to train and they are more emotional there should be another way to put the question has not given birth to 25 years of age go into the army to serve in addition view how girls growth I think they will survive in the field? and those eternal cries of whining which commanders will want to work with it?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 16.03.20

Don't have to. Women in the army only in the beds of the officers shooting, earning a medal on the chest of a good suction, not combat skills. In addition, even among the few women in the army the percentage of defectors and traitors is much higher than that of males because a pretty boy on the other side of the fence can suddenly cause hydration of certain parts of the body.
For Israel did not say where the mentality is different.

t
the endless misanthropy o 16.03.20

The author does not like girls. Emancipation and feminism and so on womanhood seriously affected, you still military duty offer. No need to blur the lines of flooring, to good it will not.

R
Redeagle 16.03.20

Well, what can you say about this patient... Terminally ill! Selfishness, narcissism, and besides the inferiority complex in the face, as they say. That in itself makes it unsuitable for full inclusion in society. Because people want to live only in the pleasure without giving anything in return. Not able to act, if this act will not bring benefit to him. Therefore, it cannot be relied on in difficult times because it may be not profitable. Wants to live only for their pleasure and for their benefit without bringing any benefit to society. Meanwhile thinks that all he needs-and he owes nothing.
PS Bukoff may be more, but focus on the fact that the trouble is not that particular person, and that, unfortunately, such a lot, and he is not alone.

a
airstorm 16.03.20

Carmen Electra
... in the presence of such an army (which you want) from the country can (and should) to go to all the normal people have NOT lost the survival instinct...
Spoiler

G
GG4 16.03.20

Carmen Electra
The bear warriors will you be? Women are created to their inseminated, they is the successor kind. It makes sense to send in an army of grandmothers, 40-year-old to give birth because they can not. Prepare food, medical aid.