3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav Ivashkin 25.09.19 12:39 pm

The problem with the primary testing textures (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

There was a problem after reinstalling Windows, especially noticeable was in origins, and odyssey, in other games this is not, I tried to put the old driver on vidyuhi, but without results, before the game everything was fine, even when the game came out, but then I played the plug g740, and there was progrules, now I have a gtx 1050 ti, g4560 processor, 8GB of RAM, the game is on the new hard.Who knows what could be the problem ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOCMOC42 25.09.19

Check the CPU usage if the download the game goes to 100% the texture will be loaded more slowly than when there is headroom for performance. If the stock performance is, it is either problem of the game engine, or try to defragment your game folder with IObit Smart Defrag, download you know where) But if you need accurate and proven resource that can give you the link in a PM.
Do these games need to run on a separate hdd disk and not where the system is installed, because the loss of productivity all...

D
Dimson_62 25.09.19

From the description it seems that 8GB is not enough operatives for Odyssey.

V
Vyacheslav Ivashkin 25.09.19

KOCMOC42
The game I have is on a separate hard on it, Windows is not installed

V

Dimson_62
Would not have said, not all RAM is used

V

KOCMOC42
CPU checked 100%, but the point is, I downloaded the pirates, 1.21, and everything connected instantly