3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trevers 16.03.20 12:02 pm

The most brutal nation on the planet

I believe that the Japanese and Koreans (once they can get their people to the legislature to work 15-20 hours per day without the right to sick leave and holidays and 1st weekends+during wars they did the most severe atrocities compared to which even Stalin and Hitler seemed to be far behind)! I read LJ a tourist who went to Japan, and there is a large part of people go in masks. he asked his Japanese friend: why all wear masks and you? and he said, if I get sick and come to work - I Khan, I immediately dismissed. it turns out, that's about the Russian say that they are slaves - and the Japanese are much greater slaves than the Russian...
38 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 16.03.20

What's the next theme from you? How to go to sleep and not obosratsa ?

T
Trevers 16.03.20

Flow4Master
he create such

b
blin88 16.03.20

For me it is the toughest nation is North Korea, they live as in the USSR, but worse and much more severely. SN 5 dollars, eating 200g of rice on the ticket, transport is a luxury(and I mean the bike), shorter write endlessly.. Google and you will easily shocked))

T
Trevers 16.03.20

blin88
yeah well I wrote, and Koreans and Japanese) the Japanese are generally ahead of the rest. when schoolchildren during the holidays to learn more than while studying - her Lucci to die than to live there...

s
stalker7162534 16.03.20

Trevers
How long were you in Japan in order to write such crap?

F
Freerade 16.03.20

Yes, so if you think about it all scored, I'm more surprised by people who believe that their nation is the most peaceful and nothing bad ever did, and the rest are all shit, that such is necessary in the bioreactor without talking.

L
Le Gaspilleur 16.03.20

The most brutal nation on the planet
Legalized niggers, of course

M
MelShlemming 16.03.20

I know what nation. I would not write, and the moderators will be offended.

o
oltr 16.03.20

You salaries compare rich and poor of Japan (for ordinary Russians) Raska. Besides, the gook's very organised.

R
RikoChiko 16.03.20

The whole world is cruel.

I
IDarkaxeI 16.03.20

The most brutal on the planet nation effective managerov because p. daras - a separate nation

s
stalker7162534 16.03.20

T
T.T.G 16.03.20

Outer confuses nation with their rulers/power that is already saskarne.
About Japanese nonsense, too.

r
rPeBoJL 16.03.20

haha my post deleted), this was stiff was seen

M
Mr.Rifleman 16.03.20

rPeBoJL
Remove all the small stuff instead of having to wash the comments from obszarami on the topic of religion and politics.

D
Dzhonni Fest 16.03.20

blin88 wrote:
they live in the USSR
Well, tell us, boy, what was it like to live in the Soviet Union.

H
Hryas 16.03.20

Children and students - the most cruel creatures on the planet

r
rPeBoJL 16.03.20

Mr.Rifleman
well, there was just one little ahem... sketch on political manners. in response to the actual illiterate obser) at least they think so)

Slash wrote:
the most cruel creatures on the planet
animals

T
The_Black_Wolf 16.03.20

rPeBoJL
And I thought people. Animals that are killed mainly for the sake of survival.

A
Anyanyan 16.03.20

It is not a nation, it's in specific people (and these so-called violent people are absolutely everywhere, the person who causes another pain, causing suffering, it does not matter, morally or physically, is fully aware of this and seeking to cause harm – cruel)...the family has its black sheep, as they say.