3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kelt 16.03.20 12:04 pm

The technical har-RA (part 4) (Total War: Shogun 2)

pix.PlayGround.ru

In order to avoid confusion - I would like to ask you to follow a few commonplace conditions which allows an easier navigation in this thread, namely:

1) Allocate your own question in bold
2) to Write without swearing and language that is somehow similar to Russian (though not in literary form)
3) If you give someone the answer - highlight the nick of the author, who asked the question.
4) it is strange, but - no dots, commas and capital letters turns your message into an unreadable mess. Try to respect the interlocutor, even in such trifles.

If you want to get human, understandable response - please take the time to adequate formulation of the question.

pix.PlayGround.ru
All pleasant conversation and overcoming any difficulties)
84 Comments
Sort by:
s
saraksthereal 16.03.20

Is there a solution of the departures from the game at any time?
Last year we played pirates without missions, and then downloaded the same distribution and all gone :(
While nothing else in Windows/hardware has not changed.

U
UNITAZ 16.03.20

There is a small problem with middelstum. I litsuha Steam and use a program which is put included with the game. Don't know the name. The problem is that I let me the characteristics of the Horsemen of the addon rise of the samurai, keep it all about the run game. Then the archers start at shooting to make those sounds as if they have a gun and not bows. A similar phenomenon is observed if you put other mods. There was some sort of program that could solve this problem but don't know how to use it IG de to take it. Who faced it? And is there a solution?

J
JerronnimO 16.03.20

Good evening! A question: if I bought fall of the samurai, will I be able to play Shogun 2 and its company? Tried to play in the main company in come out of the sunset of the samurai, so then wrote that this was impossible and the incentive of the game was reflected as the fall of the samurai. Now the incentive game appears just like Shogun 2 (although I only have fall of the samurai) and the steam account I write that this game from me. So, if it'll work with fall of the samurai play in the main company of the shogun 2 not having it in stock? Thanks in advance.

A
Aleksey27 16.03.20

Help, please. How to fix game crash when start partition Campaign???????????????. The battle and everything is fine.

H
Help_Me_Pls 16.03.20

When launching Total War: Shogun 2 vylaziet window select directX 9 or 11 after selecting climbs the game's logo and the computer restarts. 4 months ago the game was everything worked fine what is the problem?
Processor AMD FX(TM)-4100 Quad-Core Processor
Video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX550 Ti
RAM 4GB

L
LoneDevil 16.03.20

Hello, I ran into the same problem: Shogun 2 weighs in at 20GB, but with two disks is not more 149мб. The game is licensed, reinstalling steam does not help. What's the problem?

f
fallshirmegger 16.03.20

LoneDevil
Try to insert 1 disk and if the game starts and start the installation, but if the game will start to swing from steam (and not installed from disc), then press the incentive to stop and remove.

L
LoneDevil 16.03.20

fallshirmegger
It's no use. Disk is installed только149мб, when re-installing can installed 111мб,132мб or 142мб. After you delete the contents of the game the same thing happens. The cache integrity check passes but the sense from it is not. These 149мб he spends on the installation of directX, VC++, etc., but not the game itself

A
Advancer13 16.03.20

saraksthereal
You need a working crack.
Here is the link
http://Ass1a1ssin.spaces.ru/files/?LI=3700535&LII=39770118<=1&SN=1&link_id=530813&read=39770118&sid=7595420696594590

G
Gokagok 16.03.20

Good day,please help guys. I have win 8 64 previously been installed Shogun 2 (original) without any additions and everything worked great. Decided to download the Repack with all new DLS and play. Launch the game appears the logo of the shogun download, after 2-3 minutes crashes the cessation of work and all that. Google did not help really, a whole day reading the forums and the sensible solution was never found. If who faced with similar, tell me the solution? Thank you.

A
Advancer13 16.03.20

most likely the Repack of the curve, I did too

V
Vinni-Pukh 16.03.20

I have a game with naval battles crashes when shaders 5.0, any solution ?

M
Mayor97 16.03.20

Can't run the game. Click on the shortcut and nothing happens, black screen, second and throws on the slave.table.
640x480 set as administrator run.

System: Win7 Ultimate 64x SP1
RAM:6 GB, Vidyuhi: GeForce 9800 GT

D
DOC_809 16.03.20

Bought a license installed it through steam as it should be. After a month of playing it I got a little bored and I deleted it. A week ago I installed ,went the update and then came the splash screen of the game.
Suddenly the game crashes and I receive an error about the fact that I have a pirate or in my game there are programs with cheats or viruses ,but I haven't installed and virus checked too
.Please help!

S
Spektr95 16.03.20

Good day fellow Captains and comrades in the lurch! Bought the license for three discs Total War-Shogun 2-Fall of the Samurai! Started the install, it installed steam and updated it, then steam demanded that I activated the game key, so I showed him the key, then steam started to install the game from the first disk, and then demanded from the third CD, well I was surprised, but still put the third disc, there is no place to go anyway, with the third drive he installed, then steam took me to the library of steam, there I have is the game and the button SET, surprised, looked where to install a steam game, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common, there is a folder with the name of the game, and weighs about one and a half gigs, the incentive clicked install, and this bastard started the download from the Internet, moreover weight download 15 gigs, and when it starts to download from the Internet, a folder with the name of the game is, but its weight is already on zero! all magic spells with pause the download in steam and serial-installation and the new installation didn't help, the game still rocks the Internet, and the second disc doesn't request as if it did not for this game! on the first drive of the game 6 gigs, second and third for 7 gigs, but disk nichrome not sets except for the stim, and now attention a question-What the fuck is this?

S
Spektr95 16.03.20

No one has faced such a problem?

A
Advancer13 16.03.20

Spektr95
I'm sorry, I can't help with such problem did not face.

A
Advancer13 16.03.20

Frequent crashes: the Game on disc pirates,kollektsionka. Was sewn crack from SKIDROW crashes after first move. Downloaded from Vova - worked great, played somewhere masaza two, and then started to fly it during the battle (not always, but often enough. Was a very important battle which was won with difficulty). When you play with enabled Fraps crashes more often.
Can anyone help?

S
Spektr95 16.03.20

Advancer13
Looks like I'm alone in this situation!

A
Advancer13 16.03.20

Spektr95
Looks like I too :D