3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azog 16.03.20 12:53 pm

If you noticed Cheater (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

During the game press Shift+Tab, and then click [LIST of PLAYERS],
find list nick cheater and click on the link Profile next to the name, will open the profile page of the player,
where in the top right corner will list the Report abuse.
How account suspension, and modification of VAC occurs only if the complaints will be many.

171 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEGIOH 16.03.20

Tell me, for bagous banyat? and how to define?

F
FIRING 16.03.20

LEGIOH
if there are complaints on the use of the bug, then banned )))

a
aleksandrbel 16.03.20

people what is this a new bug in Katra outpost where people under the ground running?

s
smersh 43 16.03.20

aleksandrbel
it got me running AC\|GF and you

t
tvorog8088 16.03.20

I have been so that some persons on the winter map as the inside of the truck climbed, where the point C or A shorter near the entrance to the bunker in the mountain, looks like a bug.

s
smersh 43 16.03.20

I watched the video , just climbing through the walls somehow mole the incentive is not found it is afraid of a skunk

G
GTSas64Rus 16.03.20

Steam bans players at Your request or on Your report or for Your complaints.
Steam bans after the next client updates-steam.
It happens this way, when you update the client steam receives a log file of your personal statistics, which shows when, what and why you ran and played.
After that, on the basis of these data the Your Steam detects you are honest or not. Type if swung 120 levels in 2 minutes then you are a Cheater, or if you have rasmalai 80 kills in 3 minutes, you will zabranena.
Valve Anti Cheat (VAC) works in the first statistics and the second looks that you had started for additional clients-programs that have access to the Steam directory.
With regards to complaints, then they VAC just scored. If only because Valve has no technical support in Russian.
So cheaters becomes much smaller after the next client update. But chitolie customers as well be updated during the week and citaci appear again, but less. As the value of fo. the game is not so free.

s
smersh 43 16.03.20

I try to go under the map a bit it turned out probably a bug. the question is , how is this different from cheating

s
stanok40rus 16.03.20

By the way I also saw a 3 as brow ran under it looked up and on a course had not a clue how they got there, cool looking, in the course of this bug card

p
pahan22 16.03.20

Cheaters I never saw,really sucks that picks me is the game of some prestigiou and veterans(let's say that 2 hours of the game I pump up to level 22)but the spacecraft is becoming uninteresting to play against a VERY pumped man, and against prokachany weapons.

m
matio 16.03.20

About glich a everybody knows everything already, and consciously, stick it - that is a breach that gives an advantage over other players..I agree, it is a defect of Chistov, who created this map...and for this ban, apparently, will not, we (IW) are to blame for that texture curves are all correct (maybe)...another thing no_clip (there is a team in games, allowing to pass through the texture), even fly through the map, but code is not provided...so conclusion - the programmers themselves are fools...to use such nonsense to someone lazy, someone he uses for fun, and someone with crooked hands and looking for the slightest clue, but still with crooked hands remains for life...
The VAC system is not bad, working properly and selectively...like the lottery - will gather several thousand data accounts around the world, will eliminate chitakov and be healthy! your account will be banned with all the games that are in the list of games steam, and do not care that you got only one toy, banned to hell all at once))
Do not hesitate to ask questions and comments and to those who played friendship on the fact that it is not necessary to use against their own, all sorts of bad programs that give an unfair advantage...at that received the answer is Yes, no! I play fair, my reaction to super......them all get banned, periodically and with different time interval))) and spoke about the following - Oh, I forgot the password to my account...or account forgot......funny...
Conclusion: wait for all)))

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Zmey 16.03.20

Saw chitaka MV3 only once. Went with a Pecheneg, and all head handed out, and then looked at the stats: 49/0.

B
Blackout48 16.03.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R Zмей,
I have got trenchant 59 0 and is current from 1887 almost open map

G
Gapeman 16.03.20

Yesterday also faced with Neo from the matrix )))
ran across the map and on the run all hedrocel
Half an hour was his mother and he FSUs wrote that it is impossible to ban((
\anyway, just in case report on it was written the whole crowd.
I don't understand why play with cheats ??
It's not interesting and new I think.

B
BAHAHDP 16.03.20

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042833255/ ride reports,yuzal no spread/no recoil (don't know)

A
ARM_SERJ 16.03.20

And I have a question

I'm a player whose skill on the above and I in 1 day stuffed fougasse in 25 murders a day if podporit what you say to me in chat and I will write you and I report? TK I newsusa cheat

a
aleksey belyaev 16.03.20

makatuk : thank you very much

K
Kam1kazy 16.03.20

ROUNDNOSE STEAM !!! DICK DOPERS AS POZHALOVATSYA !!!!!!!!!! COULD THE RHINESTONE ON THE TAB WHEN NAGAMACHI MAKE THE BUTTON BAN ! And cheaters PPC as much !

A
Azog 16.03.20

posting links to the profile citrustv
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016152699

A
Azog 16.03.20

BAHAHDP
wrote to Steam Support putting your nick as there is any change text me plizz