3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gospodin POLARIS 25.09.19 12:40 pm

how can I increase leadership? (Disciples 3: Renaissance)

In Disies 3 to raise the leadership, and I'm not in the army more than 4 units to take when you hire people write to me that I don't have enough developed skill of leadership. What to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Sadow 25.09.19

Just increase the level,then go to the distribution of skills and to get in front of a mini games and there by the cells for askoll levels Didache to leadership and etc useful abilities..

M
Michan 25.09.19

This plate is just awful. Clearly developed long puzzled trying to show off innovative ideas

P
Paulko 25.09.19

Another option to get more fighters, for example, are you allowed to drive with a 4 fighter, after the death of one not in a hurry to voskresit him and hire another in his place, and then voskresit and there will be 5.

S
Shoota 25.09.19

Paulko, th, and th so it turns out you can?!?!
It seems another bug is detected...

Z
Zerovim 25.09.19

Leadership can be increased in another, I will write in another article

R
Rock Maniac 25.09.19

If anyone is still interested, we will sign breaking for people. So, go: Disciples 3\Resuorces\Profiles. Looking for whether imba_lambert_stats, whether story_lambert_stats (can't remember). Although you can just use the search in which they write: lambert, open with Notepad and in the line Leadership changing the figure 3 (leadership hero by default) you need. Although the stock is only 4 free cells so that you can enter 7, and when pumping you will be able to carry 11 units, instead of 7. Good game))

a
arvlaal1993 25.09.19

Make a mod that the initial lead was 4 all

S
Scaba2007 25.09.19

Rock Maniac
it is current on Lambert , in the company ?

818937 23.10.20

Rock Maniac
the way to the eksel is about the same
GamesDisciples.3. Reincarnation.v.1.03Toolsprofiles
after the table changes you need to unload these changes in general to another directory, then they need to be converted into a mod with the help of a separate editor (the mod is a separate progo and requires a key to activate, I have not even tried), mod put for example in
C:Users***Documents My GamesDisciples ReincarnationMods
The game include this mod.
Ready mod for 4 leadership is here.
https://www.playground.ru/files/ disciples_pererozhdenie _mod_uvlechenie_nachalnogo _liderstva_do_4-111829/
Leadership can't be put anymore
no notepad
strings from fashion liders4mod.vdpack interest for example
Spoiler
raceleader;
Leadership 4;
leadership_cost 1;
cost 500;
skill_grid "story_lambert";
viewradius 8;
There is no such thing in the saves, there is such a thing
Spoiler profile "story_lambert," "empire," 3277.5.235901,1,0;
unit_id "story_lambert";
name "umbert";
item "potion_heal_small",1,0;
level 1;
exp 0;
story;leader;locked_profile;stackpos 1,2;
skillgrid_freepoint 2;
skillgrid2 72 1 1 1 1 ..... 1 1 1 1 1 1;
actionpoints 0;
hp 180;
unit_hexmap_flag 132;
unit_battle_parameters "0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0";
prev_hex 3340;

D
Dr. Freeman 23.10.20

The question is probably a bug. Game - Renaissance, patch put only 1.05.
On the second mission (if you count without training) the company behind the empire has a story character with which the hero's leadership is displayed as 4/3.
That is, Lambert has the lead - 3, but because of the plot character became as if 4.
However, if you pump Lambert's lead by 1 more, it will become 4/4 and the joke is that another war is impossible, writes - the limit of leadership.
Is it in the Renaissance changing patches any? To be able to make there was a 4 war q 1 quest character, i.e. the leadership graph as 5/4 looks like should.
There were no patches below.