3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20 01:02 pm

Nostalgia for old toys

Started to install my old toys.
Nothing good comes out so I play the old one.
Does anyone have this?
No interest in HS to play,I'm a better STALKER or pereproydu
BLITZKRIEG....
110 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioGen 16.03.20

Cheburator Founder
Giza, the new play is not felt at all and not impressive - old more impressive.

M
Mr.Rifleman 16.03.20

Cheburator Founder
Stalker is not such an old game.
He in 2007 was released as the first Crysis. Krayzis do not call the old game.

And the old toys I also sometimes pereprohozhu (Half-Life 2, Return to castle Wolfenstein, Doom 3). Recently, even in Comanche 4 played. They will never become obsolete.

s
setarusessao666 16.03.20

Mr.Rifleman wrote:Stalker is not so old game
Yes, only older than the average player in DotA and digger. 10 years is not so little.

M
Mr.Rifleman 16.03.20

setarusessao666 wrote:
10 years is not so little.
But not so much.

s
setarusessao666 16.03.20

Mr.Rifleman
All the time.

t
the endless misanthropy o 16.03.20

Soldiers play, this is true old school

M
MunchkiN 616 16.03.20

thinking in assassin creed 2 paigrat in Skyrim pacany. old school.
and so I type to beat anything if I don't want it to beat or far. me whiter are the games I have little or no played.

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 16.03.20

Right now I switched to shooters 2009-2012. From more old not so long ago, max took and the first Mafia

V
Valentin_K 16.03.20

Many toys after 2007, in terms of graphics, not much to lose modern, so often put to get nostalgic. And some old toys simply no modern analogues even

S
Sima4 16.03.20

Started to run Dune2000, SuddenStrike, HL1 (BS, OF), Armored First 2

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Does anyone have this?
Always been 8) For a rare exception.

games 1990-1999

is full size:
http://i.playground.ru/i/09/60/36/00/pix/image.jpg

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

Vietcong can go again?

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 16.03.20

Cheburator Founder
Vietcong? Yes, I remember this game. Especially the first part. Remember fall under some trap or stretching... And it was ever so.I remember already vaguely, crawling in holes, where a bunch of stretch marks worth it. Recently again decided to play, but that didn't go well. It hurts a lot I then still played. And on modern systems something app (main menu hard blinks).

G
Get Ohotnik 16.03.20

Odd peynkillera wanted to play, but has not yet passed the first FarCry

A
AR3E 16.03.20

Still, Stalker and Kruzis old. It's starting to understand when to finish 80th cycle and going to play new games. Enough two years in any Warframes with Wolfensteine - Special Opisami back to Crusis and understand: not the cake. Enemies still can kill, shooting bursts or 1-2 shells in the head, it is possible to be perverted with the console in Devmode and set claymores, throw barrels, crates, barrels with fuel and detonate them in a crowd, the barrel of dynamite is even a little more fun, you can throw all the weapons and play melee until the final.
Spoiler
But it already was 80 or more times and is perceived as pysch-pysch no ololo as if I went to the store for bread and in the process of moving thinking not about how I'm going to eat bread, and about some completely unrelated things.
Spoiler

But, even with special mods or mod if there is a desire to smear improved particle, has also some not. Although still something nice to ride from time to time, in the process of nostalgia is always hovering somewhere nearby.
I FTC recently thanks to Yandex.Drive singleplayer maps from the contest Intel Mapping Contest, wishing and miss them can find in the comments in that pack, I remember there were a lot of close.

Stalker PM to 10 year loved, now nothing at all. Clean aesthetics will remain crooked arms, stupid mobs, Yes, crappy quests, with the store serving as a patch to the imbalance. Last September I tried to play the sequel, I tried-tried and failed - preventing bugs got tired of it, removed. The RFP that spring took, would die of boredom, if not for spawn-mod Lord of the Zone, or whatever it is.
Spoiler

From even this, what I would call old, probably recently only played the first Mass Effect. And I knew in advance that taking this in vain, because with the previous passage was just for one year. Again, clean aesthetics and sound - will be sometimes silly dialogues and facial expressions of the persons quests Says the command of the Alliance + similar shootings and of course, a difference from a simple shooter that buttons are sometimes a little more push is necessary.

The storyline is short, but it was in the Nover, with its dull grey tones, melancholic in winter, as if the developer wanted to come back on the duration for a quarter of the game, by extending itself through the perception of these locations by the player.

One of the final cutscenes unbearably ridiculous.
Spoiler

But more to remember how something and nothing, all tired and long been abandoned. Recently trying to move away from all of mamama and razilov towards different radnoti. Sometimes during the weekend flies up to 3 turkeys when you are in the mood for games.

A
Anglerfish 16.03.20

Cheburator Founder
Nameless person
I also recently had an inspiration for the Vietcong to feel, finally, and all in game.exe advertising saw it, and the game itself - no. With, any pirates there was not a license, it's weird.

So, I launched it (is going well, by the way, there's a patch for improving a new PC brought craftsmen), was trained, starting a mission, and didn't go further. Those moments that you're in the camp where you can wander, shoot, roll the fool - Yes, good. Yes, and the atmosphere a little bit delivered - there are all sorts of conversations, diary, GG, music. But went to deep jungle and all.
Spoiler
After more modern shooters to play just uncomfortable. If I would have in my time played and knew what was coming, then another thing, would be felt all the way and I'd probably even passed it. There is even more than a shooter mechanics is outdated, and the gameplay is poor by modern standards. Opponents - the dumbest dummy who just acquire unheard-of accuracy with increasing level of difficulty. I'm first on the average began, so they focus(!) long queues I never took a bullet. Yes and their just there Zastavnyi and all - level ready, yeah. It turns out, the game design on the level of any modern boy who started editor for ARMA and you got your mission. That would be a game of adventure(!), then it was possible to play easily :)
Men of Valor (which was done by the makers of MOHAA, sort of) at the time went nooooooo better, even if it was more corridor shooting. Went to put it, by the way. Also to the end has not passed yet.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

Anglerfish wrote:
It turns out, the game design on the level of any modern boy who started editor for ARMA and you got your mission.
And what about the new Doom (4)? Is there an editor where of the ready set prefab (compilation walls and rooms with access to the set) the designer creates a level? Previously, all the handles were done, sat and brushy draw for hours, long and hard, on their own, the normal map took about 5-7 days of work. But then one could safely say that you spent your strength for a unique card without any freebies in the form of ready-made presets. Now all this is not already...

W
Wing42 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Editor Doom this, of course, not Radiant, and not WorldEdit, but something of his instrumentaria you can sculpt. It is a pity that the same type.

P
POBWNK 16.03.20

Now really, people have completely forgotten how to make games. I'm on the computer a lot of good old games. When bored and have time, I pereprohozhu Dragon Age Origins, MassEffect1-3, CoDMW1-3, BlackOps1-2, Crysis1-3, Burnout, NFSMW

l
lokkie 16.03.20

As you rightly pointed out, all the time. ))
As it is established Moss wanted to get nostalgic.. well, it's full facepalm. Shape solid texture with no separation that you need a couple of clips to put on top and a couple of grenades. ))
About Grifoni better to remain silent. )
When we do play.. a night with red eyes. But it was when the.
And later in the game. The same Mass Эффект1, running in my underwear.. so naive. )
The third IU is where all modern.
The trouble with modern games is that they do not develop in the direction of the gameplay, because games have become igroindustriey. And industry important profit, that is the mass consumer. Earlier in the games gave you three lives, and they want and cariacica. ))
Now don't do that, because it will scare consumers. In General, I'm afraid to complicate the gameplay.
But old games also do not correspond to the time.. and it shows on their second release.
And live. )