3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.03.20 01:04 pm

Question on the skills (Final Fantasy 15)

Skill number 1:
What kind of shiz with the translation in the game? Or English is not better? Learned, thinking that will increase the maximum number of elements (more than 99), but in the end a hell got. Sort of sucks the rocks a little more, but it's the answer next skills, which are two. The result is THREE skill bespontovyh for sucking the elements? Or is it only in the beginning of 99 of everything and then increase the bottle ? Otherwise it is nonsense. And so easy to fill to a maximum of + nowhere to store them (yet bubble 2 only).
Skill 2 and 3:
It is responsible for? To have missed the point. Mana just like the GG. Or is it magic damage reduction?
Spoiler
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro100 Endryu 16.03.20

fdsklf0ds88890
As far as I remember, more than 99 will not be in any case. These skills are like... increase the efficiency of the energy elements with the source. What type if no skill was obtained for times 20 units, with the skill of, say, 40. Here's how it works.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.03.20

Pro100 Andrew
Yes it is clear. It is not clear why so many of them... Even with the poor description =( If you take 3, then go all in ' 99 at a time will suck.

P
Pro100 Endryu 16.03.20

fdsklf0ds88890
XS, I magic not used, so that this branch is not pumped.