3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vetalaa 16.03.20 01:10 pm

Who has launched the sun? (Surviving Mars)

Advise. All the branches of studies completed, extractors, evaporators preupgrade and a lot of them. But why the surpluses in the water shows zero as I don't build them. The supply of water which is 3,000. Include, the balance goes into the minus, power, light, zero. Where the dog rummaged?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MyJokeR 16.03.20

Vetalaa
Not really understand the question and the problem, if you're talking about the Martian miracle which creates 1000 energy he once pumping himself like 1000 liters and Shine, then put in the radius solar panel, you need to connect to the network and to the water source

V
Vetalaa 16.03.20

MyJokeR
Yes about him. In short we need to have tanks 1000 liters, am I right?

PS. Problem solved, I had to wait a bit, and I rushed extractors to build that would correct the balance.

T
TTokimon 16.03.20

There are written, it"requires to run plenty of water.
ie should stand the water tanks with a capacity of more than 1000, which would require sun.
he once to drink some water, and lit (Choate logic not see.... to pour water on the sun that it caught fire...)
At my stage of the game when the construction of the sun, tanks should be clearly more than a thousand), Although the complexity of the map depends.

1995killer 16.03.20

TTokimon
water is needed for fusion,they create and sunshine,we need hydrogen) and the hydrogen in water)

T
TTokimon 16.03.20

1995killer
a, i.e. literally the sun? there is still something? go to play/test

M
MihaNick94 16.03.20

TTokimon
I would say the micro-the sun
Spoiler

A
AYes 16.03.20

On Mars the night!

V
Vetalaa 16.03.20

Since the topic is so popular, I suggest to share who how many solar panels put in actions))

T
TTokimon 16.03.20

MihaNick94
and, well, talked about him. Only I do not remember that there would be something about hydrogen is mentioned, it was about the big water.
A useful thing. But I'm here now breakthrough fell, which is over 10 polymers automatiseret the fusion reactor, and he doesn't need workers. Put tribochemical, surround reactors 1 and chip have with each reactor 300 energy. The sum will be greater than this miracle, and I think cheaper ) But then as a breakthrough lucky.

M
MihaNick94 16.03.20

TTokimon
I also have a breakthrough. And as for energy, I'm not worried, just downloaded the mod on a powerful solar panel and wind turbines and everything in the bag.

A
AYes 16.03.20

Vetalaa wrote:
Since the topic is so popular, I suggest to share who how many solar panels put in actions))

But there is a downside: not all panels are connected into a common network?