3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stoyan 16.03.20 06:58 pm

Your weapon (and staff) (Magicka)

How will they walk?
I personally with 60 and Staff reflection

PS: one thread has found a better gun M60?
23 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 16.03.20

sword candy :)

s
subb4 16.03.20

different rods have different actions - how to use these actions? (in any key) just sometimes the cursor appears (such as - increased shield)

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 16.03.20

My weapon - M60, staff - staff of Light Mage.

l
l666INFERNO999l 16.03.20

Weapon-M60,when I enter Havingr there on the sign hammer,he has 1200 damage.Warstaff wear as it doubles the number of lives
subb4
The middle mouse button

G
G.T.A._Uffolog 16.03.20

I normally wear a sausage on a stick and stick a white mage.

I
Ivan4ik80 16.03.20

After the first pass of the game fly with:
Sword - Jedi (taken at the level with the lava)
Staff of Stealth or Fear.
Will have other to test. :)

A
Aluoshka 16.03.20

Sword Tirfing(something like) PTS helps when you need to shift from the crowd or from the danger zone, jabbed the attack on the enemy and it moved fairly comfortable.
Staff druid's staff, staff of death.Staff of the druid helps to cope with the Magi calling upon the tree that all the time hitting the mage, nedava him up when I need to make a difficult combination, it distracts the heat, and if the enemy is very strong or weak a lot, you can lock in the shield and spawn a forest, besides, they treated water, which is quite convenient.Staff of death harosh, when you can call Corlu Zambi and in the crowd to stand, then nobody will break.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 16.03.20

Ivan4ik80
or rather gadaski where the sword lies? You can even out of the game screen to take a picture?)

E
Evgeny1p 16.03.20

I wear a Staff druid(Treant for meat or against mages), Staff of death(slowing enemies with poison + blocking the way), warstaff(Life has never interfered with) or a Staff of healing(if you play in co-op - an indispensable thing). And swords have always taken the Baton of fire(name not remember, falls from zverolov, helps against mages) or the Sword of masters (in my opinion it is far more effective than M60).

I
Ivan4ik80 16.03.20

IBM_d3m1urg
Forget exactly what LVL it is, but there are lava basilisks around. In General, near the top right of the ledge there will be a skeleton and next to it this Jedi sword.
http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20110331/pJyTOEfj.jpg

A
Alexxxus 16.03.20

The M60 and the Staff of the War

W
Wardean115 16.03.20

Aristo pole-and-dagger of counter-attack ))

v
vlad77177 16.03.20

Set assassin: poison blade and staff of invisibility

O
Omega suprim 16.03.20

MNU staff warrior(life gives in 2 times more) and while the M60)

s
saron lo 16.03.20

the staff of life and the sword of the divider rod Hal and restores energy shield always keeps a sword gets stronger all

S
Slave_Zero 16.03.20

Pistol-bolter and warstaff.

c
cvggd 16.03.20

The staff of the king of trolls(located in the crypt at the swamps in front of the Church) dominates almost any enemy, and the rest pay less attention to you.
Orcish sword of freezing.
Yet could not find anything better to play one (for the pirates), of the Persians prefer space Marines, as the most tenacious and armored.

M
Miray 16.03.20

the staff of life and the axe captain, started playing, nothing better is not found.
One does not know in the game you can carry only two weapons in two hands, and throw away unnecessary turns? no chest with no inventory?

a
aris99 16.03.20

maybe I later went to the forum , but tell me where I can get a M60???

a
aka_kadet 16.03.20

aris99
If the Jotun kill before it destroys a single house, the peasants will give you M60) the Third Chapter of Undocked - like there. Only residents nepouziva)