3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixxxxon 25.09.19 12:46 pm

Impressions of the game (Generation Zero)

Greetings to all! Interested in your opinions on the game, who managed to play. Due to the fact that I only have integrated video Intel hd Graphics 4000, I can not play, so let's tease ;)
40 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dm.Gn 25.09.19

The game is absolutely empty, monotonous house as a blueprint, in the woods, totally empty, poor choice of weapons, graphics one soap on a 2K monitor in enabled volumetric fog just gouge his eyes. This contributes to a very long night and shortest day of the game.
Separately, I want to remember about weapons, in addition to the meager selection of his top 5 signature options texturierung so that's just $uka shit!!! Rusty trunks initial and so the eye is not cut. And Yes the wildly unbalanced weapon damage, shooting robot dogs, which instead of armor foil with BARRETT wasnae a strong feeling that the shooting is what Chinese alloy foil with cardboard, which is not that. For the two gas cylinders any big robot flies with a guarantee. There are many types of cartridges, the only one of them useful and DIFFERENT characteristics of this AP, unfortunately falls the least.
Well done the quests, here it is necessary to clarify their historical search part, the very mechanics go click/take as old as time. The clothing of the characters is choice. The music in the game is just great, from ambient and music combat to the tunes of the organ at Church, and tape recordings to attract robots. The robots worked quite efficiently for me, there's no question. But the pros and over, and IT's not worth 1K.
First run of the game you enjoy the beautiful(relatively) big world, colorful sparks from the exploding robots, running around happily and beat the top loot, the second run you parkourist throw grenades at allies because BORED and do nothing.
I've been in the game for about 12 hours, it was enough to inject LVL 16, beat all 5 signature weapons(except grenade launcher). During this time, because Galimov whether the connection, or what all my party members were ispytyvali frequent resynchroni and frequent disconnects and I'm one of them. Often the game closes by itself(especially when thinking binoculars mode modules). Because of this one glitch, the character teammate just left. Rossabi advised to create a second, just to sort of fast fix. And thinking about the time spent in the game, I often recall how the burning perdaki and want to return the money. But alas I can not. So don't repeat my mistakes and not do it. The game is too early to take for such money.

a
atmaROZ 25.09.19

The idea is good but implementation is nowhere. Eats resources this misery unnecessarily. The system saves roundnose. Permanently and irrevocably lost the icons for open locations. Although there is a sense in the study poor and dull reproduced, the duplicate locations?))
p.s. Demolished to edrene started again coxed krasotulka Far Cry: New Dawn - you won't believe, it was once again a breath of fresh air))

v
valeryf76 25.09.19

I can not understand developers why there is no key to save the game?
In the game hell knows where and when you saved, and suddenly poured or glug or just need to quit the game! You can see that the game is not to why and preservation need to uridylate!

d
dRiZd 25.09.19

Pirat13666
You don't understand! It's IKEA! :)

d
dRiZd 25.09.19

nixxxxon
The graphics are great (everything on ultra, 4K), especially trees, blueberry bushes... the play of light and shadow... the landscape and ultimately the size of the map. Wiping a tear of emotion - as at home on the farm visited (Estonia, Islands).
About saves: what to hell saving engine network (even a single), say thank you, even though ammunition and attributes are preserved.
The plot: for those who like to read books/notes maybe nothing, but for fans of action - is missing.
As for bugs and crashes: never faced neither with one nor the other (though I only just finished processing Nora Saltholmen)

PS: Actually, the game is very similar to the demonstration of the technical capabilities of the engine and I can say that the potential is huge, it would be a pity if its going to waste.
Generally boring: mice were crying, injected, but continued to eat cactus.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 25.09.19

Game curve - not working quests, eats a lot of resources of the video card, the only game that turns the Pitch in the top heater...

d
dRiZd 25.09.19

Finally is almost gone, now the final verdict:
1) Bugs with quests, but they seems to be not bugs, it is necessary to carefully read and collect items - sometimes to complete the quest (and the beginning of another right) is required to collect items/loot (quest item can be marked as prey!!!). This item I think it is important, maybe some would argue that it is sufficient to collect jobs, and items and loot can be skipped - be careful. For example: Church Boholmen - inside, at the entrance hangs a poster, if it is not read will not start quest Farm... this poster is marked as prey.
2) After last update (17.04.2019 Steam before this update, with bugs not met) lost the stats on the clothes, and some crates/weapons are not open and do not pick up due to the fact that mesh has changed their location (above/below the previous position, as a result, they can get stuck in walls/parts of the body trucks)
3) After the last update came the crashes (never before departures fiction), particularly if your game someone is connected.
4) Encountered a strange bug (not always, but sometimes): if to me someone jumped in the car are killed with one shot (even from a pistol). you can safely walk around on the field, watering with all lead right and left, as soon as I got out the old fashioned way to fill a big car, you have all the ammunition to spend, and that may not be enough and have to skedaddle away.

Verdict: boring, but addictive. Sorry no NPC, read the post-mortem Zapiski any interest.

As for the load on the PC: I have no problems 1080 Ti SLI (Founders Edition) - not howl in 4K, in contrast to Ghost Recon: Wildlands

T
The X-Files 25.09.19

dRiZd wrote:
After the last update (17.04.2019 Steam before this update, with bugs not met) lost the stats on the clothes
Also noticed, at first I thought repak this unfinished pirate caught, and then began to sin on the new Hotfix to the April patch but in the end Yes:
Somehow, shirts-tops-shirts-blouses-sweaters-sweatshirts and stuff in the selection is completely stopped added to the profile.
Outerwear-jackets-parkas-jackets-quilted jackets and things in the selection are not added to the profile in General, they are not there.
Jeans-pants-skirts-pants-shorts-Bermuda-military pants-cotton pants in the selection of stopped added to the profile,absence.
Helmets-hats-hats-masks and so on are not added when selecting the profile, they are not there at all.
Like chains, crosses, amulets and other things.
The fact that in the beginning of the game fell out of the boxes in the first haven put it all, and go in this entire game, nothing else in the profile, neither with bonuses nor simple clothes.
Backpacks,drawers that were falling behind or texture through the texture, and remained in their seats in the same position that had previously been, only now they can open though, it would be in this position.
-
dRiZd wrote:
to me if someone joined, it kills with one shot (even from a pistol)
Is also first WOW!!!! OOOO happy balance corrected skills,a huge Terminator filled up from a grenade launcher at the time and before the patch I from the grenade launcher even ordinary dukhnovich terminators could not fill up.
PS:Waiting for more patches correcting shoals of the previous patch and improve the game overall, just very long do patches.

z
z8TiREX8z 25.09.19

Andrew Nash
Something you have a strong negativity to this game

A
Andrew Nash 25.09.19

z8TiREX8z
The game? Very loudly

P
Pripoy 25.09.19

Somehow the graphics didn't really notice the soap off and will come down, the optimization is rather weak, but more finished off dullness and tedium in the game, the diversity is zero, the same buildings and explore the farm only makes the search for the Golden weapons and notes (what would not sleep in postoyannoi running around in the middle of nowhere), even if sopachuy box sometimes drawing, animals, not even corpses, the absurdity of the character to swim, not taught, stupid system saves that would not recline at checkpoint we have a long time to search for the nearest new safe point that can take half an hour time sheet, after the reboot all the doors and all the drawers are closed again (probably bots care), night is longer than day, switching weapons is awkward (where the classic wheel ?), The AI bots (especially large ones) are often lower than the robot cleaner, the barrier at least able to avoid, manage the bike pensive (maneuverability at zero especially on the slopes all the wheel does not operate), machines to use too it is impossible that more than enough, in the houses lights are on everywhere (copy-paste) objects on the map, you know... it's easier )) and menogon another is that, in principle, the above people have already written.
There is one Easter eggs in the game, namely the TIME MACHINE DeLorean DMC-12 from the movie Back to the future in the garage GRANHAGEN, although the developers drew from behind two garbage cans )) ibid Moeller PP (4th level)
The first time when she was found, behind the trunk was prompted to press the action after pressing it smoothly flew out of the garage and disappeared behind the gates, the second time nothing was to press, it is strange, I have it blown up with a grenade.

A
Aven_xXx 15.07.20

nixxxxon
Can you tell me how the man passed the game completely (not without the help Youtube with a couple of quests) and oblative all houses and bunkers - all this supeeeer as long and tedious, but no matter how paradoxical it may sound - it is interesting and addictive, that is kind of like tired, but I want to continue.

A couple of secondary quests have zamahnulis and it was not possible to pass them. The rest - everything is fine, but again, a few pieces were treated by reboot - do not spawn enemies, and some extra spending time to search the key things because of the very inaccurate description of quests.

In General, the simulator walking and running with taped plot, character development, pseudoarthritis (empty) world. However, the audio component is very high quality, as the sound of gunfire and the sounds of cars. To purchase I do not recommend if going to play one. The company can otherwise =)

t
trem200 15.07.20

Aven_xXx
Here today bought the game, I fully agree, running around in the game a lot. Only one thing I hate is that there is no normal means of transportation. I wouldn't mind to travel on global peace on any jeep. This is a huge minus.

Like the atmosphere, and especially the danger to themselves machines. You just don't want to interfere with them, crossed in an open area, only one run. Run to the nearest house where you can hide and shoot from them. Plus I read that people are unhappy that he ran into the house, the cars are impossible to climb. No way, I had them in the premises coming down.

What else can you say about the game is that there are some bugs. In my case, is inventory. I just can't reload your weapon as the game thinks I'm out of ammo. And in the inventory they have. That's really sad. I am also upset that you are alone on this map, all alone. For all three hours of the game, I met only one of the machines that want to kill you. I don't mind adding the game are simple NPCs that will give out simple tasks, traffickers, etc.

But this game attracts really attracts. Yes it has flaws, but I wonder how it all made such a turn.

L
LexxFreeman111 15.07.20

even in the June update developed are unable to do the normal interactive map to half of the tokens in the game is not lost. Slag in General...

L
LexxFreeman111 15.07.20

still need to wait a couple of years...

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 13.06.21

nixxxxon
Well, have you already quit smoking and saved on 2080? 😀
A must-have game. Right now, you stupidly buy and download for the future, I strongly advise you! Even my 750Ti old lady can play without pain, and 1050Ti will go almost at maximum speed in 1080p @ 40-60Hz!

The game is undemanding for its beauty, the nature and the whole area are made very well. Two years ago it was dull, but now it's worth playing in a company, although I authored a solo with pleasure, at the end of last year, and recently we added some fun with our own bases. Stopudo raw feature (I haven't played it myself yet), but the developers will grow the game for at least a couple of years, just enough time to debug / develop mechanics and a couple of large content patches.
In general, the toy is somewhat reminiscent of a lightning, only there are robots here. Moreover, they are very well designed in the spirit of pseudo-realism, the quality matches nature in the game, the guys from Avalanche did their best, because the engine is the same as in their previous game about hunting; and professionals work in a team, on their own initiative and separately from the main work in the studio, that's why it's done slowly, but conscientiously. The only toy, the content for which is not ashamed to buy and without discounts, even though they give scanty crap, but these grandmothers go to people and they honestly declare that they are growing the game with players gradually and will not be in a hurry. And they really work with the community.

N

StalkerShuha
You write as if it were an AAA project. This is a third-party initiative of the staff of the game studio, for this level the game is simply amazing. Dia, not a super-project with a bloated budget, but this is a plus, and such that there is a basis for a hit, but few people will be able to evaluate it even at minimum salaries, if you finish up to Aaa the condition as the developers would like. You are making an overly strict judgment on a project of this magnitude.

LPGS
Oh yes, since they didn't bring their suitcases and didn’t screw up on marketing with a round sum, the game immediately turns into a piece of shit - good. You are an excellent generation with an unbiased opinion. Never depend on the media, either on television or on the Internet.

Dm.Gn
You can just go into the game and try what has changed. Developers are not given a dough for development, they by themselves and only loot from sales.

N

dRiZd
fully agree, it is a pity that in kakomnibut Pentagon would not rate this demonstration to generit worlds for games surerkompyuterah.🙂

trem200
Trouble is that for travel by car the game is too small and it feels right (I tried to write a bike ride and accelerated the pace of the available trails is passed quite quickly). Yes, and you don’t travel in such an area, half of the roads are with rubble, sometimes there is not even an entrance to the locations, and it’s the most relish to walk partisans straight through the forest.

S
StalkerShuha 13.06.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
Well, we again drove this game with friends for a couple of weeks recently. Many places are atmospheric, beautiful, but damn monotonous. After receiving the experimental meta-guns, just a routine begins and also this stupid AI bots who always know where you are. Well, yes, they have X-ray visors and TPV ... Plus, glitchy quest markers in co-op. And the uselessness of half of the weapons, except for the experimental anti-material. In short, the opinion has not changed.

A
AndreySol 12.06.22

Judging by the date of the last message, a year ago, is this vyser from the Swedes not particularly interesting to the people?