3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GETREDtm 16.03.20 08:10 pm

Goodbye to the forum (Gothic)

As it is not sad, the forum has become obsolete... People grow up, go...
Sadly it...
This was my first forum where I registered =)
Getredtm
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samery 16.03.20

here anyone out the curves of the game is troika games.. they have 66.666% of the games zabagovany
THEGOTHIC wrote:
Gothic eternal, the second still leaves a bunch of cool mods and agonow!
here luchsheb they Ardarika completed ;)

P
Playshner 16.03.20

saa0891
Stupid to write unlikely... and here's why... You apparently meant risen...1st, 2nd, and 3rd...
So...near my house there is a small flea market... where the homeless, the drunk bums and just demolished everything they found in the surrounding bins...There you can buy for your 5 rubles almost any movie or game...
I personally bought a good collection of games for a penny... And all the...Gothic and Morro with Oblivion, including all the extras.. All Stalkers... not talking about any GTA, Witcher, Crisis, and other Fallout... But RIZENA...neither the first nor the second, nor the third I have not seen... don't throw it away gamers... That's probably bad...this risen... Yes, here...and Skyrim is not out, risen 1, 2, 3...and Skyrim are the games, I'm waiting on this flea market...and they are still no...
Here is the indicator of quality DIY... and not talking...

Gothic was, is and will always be my favorite game...

And the forum died because made here to moderation all Shushary, supposedly Masks z..., which started to kill the spirit of the forum... and the rest continued... the Forum is dead, just like the website as a whole, as a result of moderation... I reported this daaavno the Tarantina wrote... but he decided that he was smarter...

G
GETREDtm 16.03.20

Banned Playshner MDE too

G
GariK Hunter 16.03.20

GETREDtm
Yes, something Oldies podmenivali start:(

V
Vladislav Zaycev 16.03.20

GETREDtm
dude, what's stopping you, say, write a story,say, in the same google docs?)
I do think that galimany died :(
and thanks to you, I saw that there is such an asset :)

G
GETREDtm 16.03.20

Vladislav Zaitsev
But what died? I have 3 days of torment passed, only to G1 at 10 went to calm.
Buy at GOG and not steam? NO! I will be installing from disk, which is with me since 2002. My beloved voice 1C