3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 16.03.20 08:11 pm

Quest \"High stakes\" Can neither be hack points in the game \"Quint\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quest: High stakes
The first opponent, Bernard Tlpe
Just not really to win the tournament in Novigrad... the enemy of the best cards he stupidly throws the spies and then goes cards for 15 points... or a script which, as in the first part in poker?

Help urgently needed!
41 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Maslov 16.03.20

Decided to undergo this quest at level 11 (although I suggest the 26th). I thought, what's the difference? Well it's a card game! The won is three, but the elf reached to fight! Can't you hit him in melee... Maybe somehow possible to avoid a fight???

S
SerpenteS79 16.03.20

Dmitry Maslov
With shock at least a couple of percent KHP shooting?

D
Dmitry Maslov 16.03.20

SerpenteS79
Yes seems to be a little off, but it makes me with a pair of three good combos.

i
iwerslexx 16.03.20

Dmitry Maslov
I, too, somewhere in the 12-13 level passed this quest, elf the second time piled on the counter.

D
Dmitry Maslov 16.03.20

Understood, I will try. And I tried five times and scored...

E
Eroppo 16.03.20

_Str75_
At all costs not only on a quest to play, but with all the merchants at once to a more diverse deck to collect

_
_Str75_ 16.03.20

eroppo
Most of the cards, won the hucksters, I stupidly threw from the deck, leaving only the strongest cards in the deck of the Kingdom of the North, for example (someone who likes for Nilfgaard to play) -- left in the deck 23 the greasy cards in the entire game. Nesushka beat 3 times, the other from the first. To win Passiflore need not so much a deck as it is -- more heroes, more spies cards for pulling out of the end, more frightening, triumphant horn, maps, doubling the power forces the maximum rank of the card penalty, and maps of frost.

In General, the recommendation was given HOW to win the passion flower, and not on the topic of HOW to build a thick deck. And figure you alegrete someone in the passion flower, if you do not do an emphasis on the quest of players in the Quint because the zhirnyuschy card get for quests Quint.

E
Eroppo 16.03.20

_Str75_
the same spies and healers can and from traders to win stuffed animals, too, like they have caught. And not necessarily to build a deck only from the cards in bold - if desired, they can easily crush all sorts of duplicates and amplifies the maps again from the merchants won

_
_Str75_ 16.03.20

eroppo
How many times I've shit all these duplicate -- deck opponents monsters and scoiatael -- weather maps and maps for execution... On heroes maps do NOT have the desired effect. Here on weather maps and maps of the horn, the Scarecrow, the execution, you are certainly not in the subject, which you can buy from merchants for 20 coins...
Again, we are talking about the HOW to win the tournament in the Passionflower. A BIG part of lots of lunch cards at merchants was stupidly EJECTED from the deck. Well where are you talking then?))))))
And who do you finally there is the passion fruit crush, for example the same nesushka that throws the spies, with no sensible weather maps with their duplicate small things, when he from 3 spies on the field you lay out+ duplicate cards, and heroes will fall asleep after this. Well, you Mosk of the switch)))))
That forehead, that forehead... You read what you write or not?
Or you have the higher you rank and the more duplicates the better, and maps are not held in high esteem?

PS Knotted to discuss. Who learned to play Quint, learned for the weather maps, he understands me and at the tournament in Passiflora win almost all 1!!! times. Who finally only on the ranks of the cards looks scurit not even about what I say...

E
Eroppo 16.03.20

_Str75_
You mean your brain, think before others try to blame. Can't read, just say so. Consider yourself as the only reasonable individual, your problem. Sit pray to your fucking desyatochku on them as the weather is not valid, which cancels with the flick of a finger. But those same spies+stuffed your girnata to extinguish - as two fingers about asphalt.
Again, I'm smarter than everyone else. Well where are you talking then?))))))
I togonna explain what I did wrong - using useful and not greasy cards deprived yourself of the pleasure several times to replay the games with all sorts of nikushimi?

_
_Str75_ 16.03.20

eroppo
Can thomnas explained to ME what I did wrong that has beaten 3 of the 4 opponents from the first time without the stupid small things?))))))))

You have got comments, because I'm a lady or because you can't read?))))))
Nachalno in my post was written:
And should come after all the quests, when you beat all those possible and gather sensible deck
Traders in theory there is also supposed...
Learn to read. And YES... After trying to comment and to teach others children do, you look tugomir, for a simple reason-never learned to read.

I ask not to poke strangers to the ladies... Well, why is there all this disgusting desire to POKE their opponetov?))))))

ZYY As a joke-Came pianist who can't read... YES it is fine to read, even for fools all the ladies said...
All... I'm dumb as a fish, I will not say another word... I told him about Thomas and he told me about Eremu... Though read to learn for the beginning)))

E
Eroppo 16.03.20

_Str75_
Just coming here I was not trying to prove that there is no single correct way to do anything I don't need your bullshit to attribute

l
legusor 16.03.20

1. include the console
2. during guinta write in the console:
winGwint(99)
3. ...
4. PROFIT

m
monk70 16.03.20

There is a table for Cheat Engine, even PG posted
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_tablitsa_dlya_cheatengine_vsegda_pobegdat_v_gvint_1_06-59731/
Thanks to her, the opponent will always be 0.

D
Don92 16.03.20

I read the comments and was horrified at what we the people are blunt,sorry.I collected all the cards Velena and Novigrad with that came to the tournament and all the first time on izi won Gwyn on the highest difficulty level. Cracker EPT,you real life isn't hacked,play fair.

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 16.03.20

Business people say, the game is simple, if you do not have 2 brains, went through the whole game with a deck of the North, took Foltesta, which reinforces the siege squad and a bunch of siege units in the deck, they dokinuli heels and a weather map. Against monsters sure frost vs nilfgaard and shateela sometimes suitable mist or heavy rain. Also bots have a script that if you throw a low card, for example, he threw 5. you tell him the answer is 1 or 2, with the probability of 50, and maybe higher. percent he folds and thinks you have a card stronger than the present, very often they win the first round. And in the second, with which I have described strategy, with the desirable presence clear sky against the rain, siege units with the buffs rolled over for a hundred, no one has a chance.

N
Nikolay Nik 16.03.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
I, too, so all win for the northerners it's really very good. strong tactics = using catapults + foltest double shower rarely throws in response, passed the High interest Rates being at LVL 12. (gathered all the powerful cards have been) with no problems and 1 times, the only thing that Shorty with 2 times, that 1 time I had just disastrously bad set (even without the characters), the most difficult was in this quest is the fight , that was the enemy was LVL 27!! )) but with 20 attempts so I made it, all Quint awesome theme, it's funny to hear whining that it difficult and why do it, including the brain, sorting out the rules and tactics and then he will seem awesome interesting!

y
yor1ck 16.03.20

And I'm the lady succumbed in the second round, because the fight with the elf I have over mods (not sure which, too lazy to figure out) was not working attack of Boxing. That is, I stupidly couldn't fight)) Although other quests with fisticuffs I normally took.
Those who don't want do be bothered by Guinto with the passage of the Witcher 3 recommend mod Gwinner from Elys, each party stupid win)

m
maksgol55 16.03.20

Odnako
and 9000 you can get?

e
er236 16.03.20

maksgol55
No. There in the beginning of the round Shorty you play with him first and then he steals the money.