3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iseedeadpeople78 16.03.20 08:25 pm

About save (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

But how to be cheat to save anywhere after patch 1.3.3 has stopped working, specifically under the patch can't find and threads like this don't found, answer pliz.
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VirussX 16.03.20

Iseedeadpeople78
Duck wait when mod will correct for the new patch...maybe already has...Look at the nexus....

S
Siniy Kot 16.03.20

Iseedeadpeople78
nucraft schnapps, after the prologue they are cheap and made quickly)))
and the game less mod to be loaded will be

s
sana9056 16.03.20

Why would you need...if you really worried, then just using the console you can do it all...

s
sana9056 16.03.20

And in other was the first time the entire game without any mods at all...so easy

m
marvin57 16.03.20

1.3.1 save my work.

F
FaNat1k002 16.03.20

Sense do not see in this fashion. Always on schnapps enough, play without stealing and looting..)
Played when cloak and dagger, especially enough for a saved game, considering that could a lot of where to find this drink. In the prologue, in the new version, can be found under 20pieces, but will spend about 2-5..)
Besides, I went to meet the players and added the ability to save with further access from the game, sometimes when there is no schnapps, I use this method..)

Once the console is used for the saves, when the gate is in Malmberget not opened, and spent about 4-5 hours and then the bug:( Freaked out and pereprohodil this time, with the return of all things..)