3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IBladeMasterI 17.03.20 10:12 am

The passage (Caesar 4)

I went through the whole tutorial and started to play rules scenario.
Anyways there Mysia have 800 population, 15 culture and a lot more then I did(Population 2K), but problems with security(security) problems. Built many sites, and it is all the same to 0.
119 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YuriY_IK 17.03.20

and the gifts all different did the gifts brought great ...?

p
post_for 17.03.20

Li-Ly
Well, how? Managed to pass the level the economic Karalis? And then I have the same problem, the solution can not be found.

a
anton 33 17.03.20

level of economic Karalis - I had the same problem-being(welfare) is not growing - even built a few villas and everything is OK. each Villa dabavljaet points to prosperity.
but Carthage was stuck - no growth views of Rome on the contrary falls!!!!!
who was that advise?

M
Mikich69 17.03.20

Stuck on Naron economy. Can't swim for gold and iron. Help.

G
Good girl 17.03.20

In Narón construct a bridge at the narrowest point of the river,to swim nowhere,and mandatory. the road to it

G
Good girl 17.03.20

To Carthage(where population 5000)I was like:this level need to go PTS.quickly. Points favor really lose anything,most importantly not to waste dinars from his personal Treasury,until until you receive a message that the army of Rome wants to take power,then send the most inexpensive gift,Rome would think you were petty,nothing to develop the city further,from the beginning you need to quickly develop trade and patricians(I have built 6 villas),the structure of the forums, they reduce crime,don't forget about the army.By the time will come 2nd message,that the army of Rome wants to take power,the city must be almost ready by all accounts(except for the favor)here can ply the Rome all in a row,so that blagosklonnost reached 62 if you need to QUICKLY finish building-develop 2-3 of the Villa,so that the favor doesn't have time to fall below 60.

N
Navahoudanosser 17.03.20

Please help! In the game for the growth of the riders houses and villas stands condition: the city wall (Russian version I have) Just put the pieces of the walls near the borders of the city, did not help... As is this condition?:

p
prostors 17.03.20

how to start trading? built Marina, it was noted by the adviser. how to force the workers to carry on Marina products, and ships come to sell what they bring?

N
Navahoudanosser 17.03.20

Prostors I'll tell you the steps: Export 1. See the map of the Empire, what city, what buys they open up the way (better late when will have something to trade) 2. Produce the desired product. 3. Build bargaining. warehouse (or jetty) 4. You come into the Marina to me Orders and specify that you will sell (initially everything is on to sell ). All if the product is something it will carry to the pier (or negotiable warehouse) and caravans will buy. Similar to import, but import is expensive so in the early levels forget about him. And another very important note: goodwill of mercury will increase profits from trading, so be sure his Stroy more temples in residential neighborhoods, and not all together and evenly throughout the city.

k
katyayayayayayayayayayaya 17.03.20

Help, please. Going through the training mission, now Genoa, where it is necessary to achieve a population of 1000 and favor of Rome, 50. I already am well pleased 95 and 1200 residents, but the mission never ends! The trade route I discovered, everything is fine. However, I used the money to cheat once in this mission. Could this be the reason?

N
Navahoudanosser 17.03.20

What about other settings, prosperity, culture, etc.? Need more information then you will be able to say something definite. About cheats not sure.

p
post_for 17.03.20

anton 33, (came Back to this game when I saw that the forum is alive) and here I am building the ranks pass the level does not work. Money heap, Rome satisfied on 100, residents full, eat to satiety.. what?:))) asking for hygiene-had built already 8 therm -all is not enough:(

p
post_for 17.03.20

Navahoudanosser, Walls to wall home riders completely (all of them at home: leave behind the walls).
Spit that cheats when they are introduced you can win, but in the end red will be written that you do not honestly held a mission in, bummer:))-shame on you!

F
Fedorella 17.03.20

And the thing with the cheat code for money... and press enter, I enter let's say 500 denarii, again enter - and no Shisha. ((( how to be?? And what if all the time the adviser writes that not enough food?? I have warehouses full of storage, what more does he want??

p
post_for 17.03.20

Fedorella, look at whether your stock markets? Road check at the warehouses, stores, markets. About cheats: check the correctness of the input. I have
long ago they were used a little rusty, but I remember that too, at first did not, it turned out that made a mistake when typing. To kagogo script managed to get? I still can not pass Karalis.

F
Fedorella 17.03.20

Yes, I was also in Carlise! The dishes sell, that's all right, but when first built - all the money in the end and go into minus. And without building in any way, have to please people! )) And tell me, for God's sake, stock up on food???

F
Fedorella 17.03.20

Oh, that is probably not Caralis and Genoa from me!))

p
post_for 17.03.20

Fedorella
And, it is easier:) do Not play a lot at once. First food and clay with pottery workshops, markets put is profitable(don't forget to post the publican), it is possible to slightly reduce the salary, start trading -the money will appear. Build more workshops and products they sell. Welcome to the economic Carlise:)

F
Fedorella 17.03.20

))) Yes, I do in obuchalka now))) maybe that's why cheats are not working??? in General, I can not go, already tired already! blagosklonnost must be earned, and I can't because I have no money)))

p
post_for 17.03.20

YAY! I was Karalis economic-finally)))