3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pain 17.03.20 10:14 am

First impressions (Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne)

Wow!!!!!!!!
Maximum realism, the variety of textures and unique spirit of Max pine.
Damn thanks need the pirates to say, just super igruha, I advise everyone to play.
Do you like it?
Write the answer.
96 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent FBI 17.03.20

The voice was Russian?

S
Sem-x 17.03.20

Who have played any new game in slow motion?

M
MIC 17.03.20

Heh heh, it's not the pirates need to say thanks

P
Pain 17.03.20

Well, che you need to answer:
Voice what do not know I generally only anglisky pirates.
The chips are there, and new ones too (for example: if anyone watched the gameplay movies and there he is at the end of spinning, so is he in suedliche perezarazhenie).
And nobody said that Rock star Games and 3D Realism will be left without thanks

R
Random 17.03.20

Max Payne 2 has surpassed all my expectations. The game I haven't passed, but I can say that the atmosphere, the plot at least not deteriorated. And how beautifully done the shooting, you pass them literally in one breath, as, indeed, the entire game.
The coolest thing - during the battle when recharging the camera rotates 360 degrees and is superimposed on a delay effect on the image. Due to this dynamics is just crazy

J
Joly 17.03.20

And what are the requirements??????

P
Pain 17.03.20

Rand, do not know you still had not passed.
I went through the game(it can be aplodirovat), but something with the game not something I passed where's the fun? I held her for 3 days, but where are the puzzles, where a desperate situation? I main boss(Vladimir LEM) killed 15 and he himself told how to act(not my boss, and Max) without them the game is not that bad and the game scenario obtuse, so we will wait for add-ons, and they say will be even steeper than the first part.

P
Pain 17.03.20

Minimum (minimum graphical detail)
1 GHz Pentium III / Athlon or 1.2 GHz Celeron or Duron processor
32 MB DirectX 9 Compatible AGP Graphics Card with HW T&L support
256 MB RAM

Recommended (medium graphical detail)
1.4 GHz Athlon or 1.7 GHz Pentium 4, Celeron or Duron processor
64 MB DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics AGP graphics card with HW T&L support
512 MB RAM

Generic Requirements
1.7 GB hard drive space
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP.
DirectX 9.0
Keyboard and Mouse

R
Remix 17.03.20

I like this game, but damn short...basically all the good games are made short.

j
jackass 17.03.20

Please help I have Max 2SD ang version reached part 1-chapter 7, that's when it loaded I vylaziet this error Exception Bad alllocation Closing... what to do help or post a save on [email protected] closer to the beginning of mission 7(if you do not have at least 8 on a mission) please I so long waited sequel of this game pliz pliz again and again.

P
Pain 17.03.20

Asshole.
I don't have a savestate, but try to reinstall the game(helped me)

j
jackass 17.03.20

As you just reinstall all over again or so passed,I tried to reinstall did not help, but I'll try it now,and you are now in what part?
And another question you got the latest save closer to what mission?

B
Boor 17.03.20

I have the same problem in the first part of the seventh mission!When loading a mission the game crashes!I think reinstalling will not solve the issue.Can someone send sohranenku the beginning of this part?

P
Pain 17.03.20

Asshole and Borax.
Yes the save is not a problem I was playing and now can jump into any Charter from any of the Desks, can throw but each time all to throw Nehoda need a solution to find, and the more suddenly will not help.
Motherfucker I will send you but not now and you then will tell.

M
MasterMind 17.03.20

I have somewhere in the first part also took off, I restarted the computer and booted us........

M
MasterMind 17.03.20

I passed the day and night (12 hours sampleappone). Physics is very realistically done.

O
Oracle 17.03.20

2Everybody

http://www.ggmania.com/cheat.php3?cheat=8231
this link will get the opportunity to open all the levels in the game. Next, choose the desired...

o
orthank 17.03.20

Hello! I play out. In General, the atrocity!!! SUPER! Such a hurricane of gameplay I haven't seen in any game up to the village!!! Mega cool! The game met all my expectations! Hyper cool! HURRICANE!!! The story, by the way, really rocks. The end, I did not expect! Cool! I went through the game in only 5-6 hours! And once again awesome!
Visit my website about the latest games www.jox.by.ru

B
Boor 17.03.20

*$Pain$* the solution to the problem was that this part had to load 5 minutes!!!Went through the whole game!Not bad, but not enough.:)Will wait for the third max!

P
Pain 17.03.20

Bur.
So then the person says they say it right out. Well, to the third max far, by the Way no one knows where to get the gadgets to Fashion to do here
http://games.yek.ru/article.php?story=20030716222857929