3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 17.03.20 01:29 pm

Search associates (Warhammer: Vermintide 2)

guys the game has some automatic search for partners?
just in the reviews say that if you play one,then give you 3 bot in a few,and it is possible to find random guys?
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neom479 17.03.20

Gryxa
Yes, there is a selection of random players in the party.

G
Gryxa 17.03.20

Neom479
with them actually play?and throwing what retardo?
just in the division/destiny2 if you give random teammates,then it would be better to play with bots

M
Mekkor 17.03.20

Gryxa
Better with bots than play with randomized or they are just garbage suffer or bear all sorts of nonsense and a request to raise the ignore and continue to bend the branch-type stand is the result...a Loss and blame everything but them and when the results show that usually they are offended that they are not the most kills you have..

v
vigo24 17.03.20

Now the allies debility come across often throw team run forward as if it were a race and need to come first to the finish items are not picked because ran forward and jumped off the ledge that is can't go back so I prefer to play with bots and cover why they are better than real people

D
Delphis 17.03.20

bots also pumped, ie they use my gear, LVL and skills of those characters which you have to pump

v
vigo24 17.03.20

Delphis
so the first part was

A
Artem Kistev 17.03.20

Can I play together with a friend and two bots?

C
ColonelJason 17.03.20

Artem Kistev
Yes, but it's unproductive.

H
Hanzo666 17.03.20

There are all normal with the selection of players to pump up to 20th level, fell a couple of times in groups that were merged, and in all other cases, the team collected all Grammary and Thomas, held fast and not being stupid. No boast is not thrown, lifted even in the most difficult situations, shared their kits. A lot depends on how you play. If you portray a clinical asshole or brake, then the ratio will be appropriate. With such supplies and to share it makes no sense, and for help to come will not want.