3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 25.09.19 12:57 pm

Your assumptions about plot MK12? (Mortal Kombat 11)

Plot 11 is virtually left no room for further maneuvers.
The good guys are now sitting instead of the Old Gods, and even one that was above them, Shao Kahn was raised, anyway is dead, from Shinnok were only forgotten by all head, Zerion absorbed by Kronik and died with her, evil, Raiden disappeared, the eternal conflict of the Liu Kang and Raiden allowed, Kotal Kahn is now finally a good guy, immortal Giras endlessly drowning in a bottomless sea, Quan Chi, the constant pain-the necromancer, as he was dead, and remained Kano and even killed, and even Barack and Shiva on the side of the good guys. The only survivor, except that Di'thief, a couple of Revenants, frost and Sector.
Where do you think NetherRealm Studios can do to move the plot in the next part?
11 Comments
Sort by:
o
or-i-on 25.09.19

look, would give at least a mark with spoilers

A
Anderby 25.09.19

or-i-on

I do not know how from themes with the same name not to expect spoilers.

A
Artem gavrikov 25.09.19

GUYS THIS IS THE LAST EPISODE OF THE GAME MK12 WILL NOT!!

B
BAZKIN 25.09.19

And meaning now to sit here something to read tea leaves ? Fanfikov version of the story to be...

F
Foont87 25.09.19

guys I want open world

V
Volk-Naemnik 25.09.19

Story ending too sugary. In my opinion the best ending of Herron black and Gerasa, but they did the wise, but the story to continue let.

N
Netscraper 25.09.19

MK11 is the last MK game on the current generation. MK12 will be released on the new generation, accordingly, we should expect a completely new experience for all, from graphics to new fight mechanics. I hope for a soft restart. And if he decides to continue the current sequence, I hope that will be epic on the type of Armageddon

s
shpegundota 25.09.19

As МК11 is a game service that supported all sorts of DLS and updates it will be a long, respectively trail. part, I think we will see on the trail. generation of consoles, and even then, I think towards the middle-the end of its life cycle. Still, the MK - is not the conveyor of each year to the dough and without ideas do not. In MK 11 familiar story finished, so what's next - we can only guess: it may be something completely new, based on the familiar universe, could you go a series of prequels/spinoffs-type mythologies sub zero and Shaolin monks... and maybe nothing will happen, the series for 27 years, and just have to be your end

S
Sergo_Nizhik 25.09.19

Perhaps there will be a new MK for the next generation of people, new characters ,new everything except for Liu Kang because he is now Lord and protector of the Earth Kingdom well, and kitana with him.Or finally will make you restart the entire series where some thread kitana African-American and also lesbo:D a thread male Persian brutal to be gay)and femke your contribution will do :DD

A
Arcktick 25.09.19

I have inside! A classmate worked in the USA on the creation of мк11. Was someone wron assistant colorist for 3D objects.
So MK12 will be like this:
1. Open world, consisting of 6 planets, which the player can Move.
2. As time restarted, the outside world does not capture new worlds and they are now 6 (an earthly Kingdom, been edenia., planet of the reptiles, the planet fatalities, tarsitano planet, the new planet of cyborgs).
3. Will be something like guilds (of LINKWAY, black dragon, red dragon, sirigere, etc.).
4. The main villain is the son of Kitana and Lukanga - wants to unite all the worlds.
5. Players play for a unique character. In the game as bosses, teachers, and DCPs will meet the heroes of the previous parts.
6. Regularly will be holding major events - Championships mortal Kombat, the result of which will determine which of the worlds at what faction you are fighting.
7. Monthly subscription to the game - about$10.

_
_Y_ 25.09.19

Nifiga yourself then the info from insiders. It is actually just a MK 12 would not be as such. This is even the developers themselves have mentioned. Will restart the entire series. First, in 2020 the film will be released (also restarting), after he already would be playing by new canons continue and develop the idea of restarting the franchise. I think it will be a bunch of new characters, but the classics will not get rid of. In General, first you need to wait for the movie, and then see what happens.