3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 17.03.20 01:33 pm

Higher education. It is necessary to you?

Actually, the question is very simple. Do I have a higher education. The reasons for you personally to go to College. The desire to have a profession, to gain new knowledge, mom-dad said, a deferment from the army, and I'll...
And the question to have graduated from College. Did you study in those institutions, and helped to find decent work with good pay. In short - the game is worth the candle?
87 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genesis48 17.03.20

as the reason for deferment from the army racking. and the excuse for not jerky and not looking for work. this postponement of liability for large pupils

l
lifewraith 17.03.20

Is like expensive lingerie that nobody sees, but the confidence attached))

R
Rumpel Shtilzchen 17.03.20

Every himself reset my need it or not as for me it is necessary

N
Nu7Player 17.03.20

You need at least one. Yes, experience is more important, but with a diploma it is easier. So you have decided to obtain higher education.
I suggest a cunning plan: after school, not do well anywhere, you can go into the army. If you are afraid of it, then you can not read. Be smart occupied this year, buy or download from the Internet (you can tell where) textbooks on your subject to the students if there are gaps - buy\swing school. Then start yourself to explore all. I used to do 2 or 1,5 hours with a break. All through the day. (not strictly) I Think it's hard? Difficult and stupid it is to sit in the classroom, where a bunch of pupils\students, where you have to perform all sorts of crap, to an incredibly useful record with the speed of sound and to perceive by ear. Waste of time, that the lessons or lectures and still at home. Over time you will learn to work independently ( still a lot to do have in any case), just amazing will be how much you can learn in a short period of time. Only cheat yourself is not necessary - and do.
The result - the entire program is learned, we go on zaochku safely get a diploma. Knowing the whole program or more can be arranged to work while studying. All.

t
tovarish comrade 17.03.20

Except that, for show.
And in General, corny much easier to buy a diploma - the result is the same, but you won't have to do a bunch of unknown and useless NEH.

L
LittleteaCup 17.03.20

Higher education is necessary, often only because of the crust,otherwise the service is not promoted. But this does not take into account those specialties that without training of 4-6 years in any way. Such as medicine, computer programmer, engineer. So of course it is necessary to tightly engage. Courses in these areas will be enough.
I myself choose something in Aide, there is either the normal direction or directing multimedia. Do you think that without rigs I can on courses to catch up in the knowledge of these two professions.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 17.03.20

Derrick teaches you resourcefulness and communication skills. Where else can you kick shaft all semester and pass everything in two weeks? Where you still have to go to unfamiliar students and persuading them to give you their work, because you have the same option? Where you still will keep in the Dorm and just to give a social grant 3000 R, increasing it in the new year as much as 7 times? Think anywhere. Typically, the first 2 courses all kicking x*y, the turning point occurs in the 3rd year, and people have an understanding of your industry. If not, then you have the wrong choice. And by the way this is the most elegant way otkosit from armeyki ( if there is a military Department as me) like and health standards, and a stool on the head grandparents did not come.

O
Ogyr4ig 17.03.20

If you want to go in a serious profession like engineer, architect, doctor, pilot, etc. that no towers anywhere.
If you want to be a designer, then you can do. A programmer? Most importantly their knowledge, and the crust is much need for promotion.
If the ambition level fitter and Turner (get more of your engineers, doctors), then come down and PTU.

K
Katarina Smirnova 17.03.20

The first unfinished education - something between mom and dad said all go and I'll go. In the second year changed his mind and transferred it did not work, had to perpetuate to what I already chose, I wanted to get knowledge in the selected area and all were enthusiastic about student life)))don't work on a specialty, because they do not take no work experience( And work travel right now my life does not allow... But still looking for jobs, going to interviews, while working in a different field.

E
Elena-MTI 17.03.20

Plan to get higher or secondary professional education in management, Economics or one of IT's specialties? You can start training and get a diploma gosobraztsa of the University of Moscow! Your choice popular specialties in management, Economics and IT.
Special price - 29900 rubles for a year of training is 46900!
Call-846-273-94-94, 897-902-51-80 To Ask Elena!
6 reasons to choose MIT for further education:
1. Tablet with the free mobile Internet to learn more.
2. The foreign language course as a gift.
3. State diploma of the University of Moscow.
4. Enrollment each month - no need to wait for a new set, you can start right now!
5. Flexible learning schedule - choose a time that is convenient for you.
6. Assistance in finding employment. Alumni and students of the Moscow technological Institute are working in TOP 500 companies in Russia.

e
edik.irk 17.03.20

higher education is very useful for young people in our time.It's almost like in the army)) army only for the brain))is Produced punctuality-when latecomers are not admitted into the audience.The same responsibility-when all the spur you have, and you anyway need to go to school so as not to let his neighbor))), etc.

G
Gameficator 17.03.20

Let me remind you: the strategic objective of the Ministry of education(there are not fools in the institutions and schools) not to allow the person to become smart! In all countries, though in England even in Africa!

A
AnEg 17.03.20

it is necessary for the overall development.

s
squanterfall 17.03.20

Basically spent 5 years of no regrets. Specific knowledge is not useful, but very useful skills quickly find and perception of needed information (when you program for a semester pass rapidly over a few days before the exam:D). The second positive thing was getting a diploma, by which he found a job immediately, got a job almost a week after graduation, perhaps lucky. Pay a penny, but I'm not in it for the money to go. Worked at state office for 2 years as a sysadmin for 12 Tr, after already having the necessary experience got a job in a private firm, where working at the moment.
Only regret that over those 5 years has not issued a free entrance and not got a job, as did many classmates, would gain extra experience and money would be put.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 17.03.20

Now peel lose its value. All massively readily available and quickly depreciates and loses its importance, and with a tower in the country. Coming to the UNIVERSITY most buy a diploma in installments. There are those who are seriously studying and going to go in the profession but of the 70% interest purely for the sake of crusts and go no matter what. Now if you do not go to work for example a lawyer or attorney or engineer, is shorter there where the knowledge is needed, and where the trade or service sector, it is of great benefit work-book with records of employment in a similar field of activity than a diploma of technician. Diploma not even asking in most cases. So the Universities are now essentially cover sell on credit for 4-5 years.
I personally carry myself to the 70% interest. Although, in the 10-11 class, when I uglublenie studied history, law, social studies, I really wanted to go to law school. But after first semester I realized that is not mine, but diplomtic still cepil. However, since then he's somewhere on the Cabinet lying around along with a high school diploma and class pictures and groups under a thick layer of dust.

s
squanterfall 17.03.20

About crust partially agree. If you have the opportunity apply for a job in an interesting field, worth a try. The entry in the workbook and the experience and knowledge in the head is much more useful degree. If there is no opportunity to go to work right after school, should go to the UNIVERSITY\techie. In any case, to quit or to be transferred to the free\zaochku you can always. Life is not a universal recipe for success, except to be born in the family of an oligarch, and what you consider success. So think for yourself, decide for yourself. (C)

S
Spirin Evgeniy 17.03.20

higher education is useless,won,sweeping the yards with the education

w
warp 37 17.03.20

Every year more and more come to the conclusion that it is not necessary at all, but in some measure useful. He soon will graduate (rather pants sit) training at the law faculty, and is almost sure that a degree will not work.

Arrived because the school loved the right, and the exams passed perfectly. This same purpose was the evasion of military service (although, I only partially fit - but better to be safe), but the extension of parasitism.

Well, it remains to repay the loan for diploma and safely to go to work in another field.

S
Spirin Evgeniy 17.03.20

Vanya Rygalov
and the average will come down