3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
brabus_s600 17.03.20 01:35 pm

tell me when you Reset? (Diablo 2)

when reset
35 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 17.03.20

wojok, do it right, the new generation should nurse the elderly in games where reaction is at the forefront. they say tactically I was sick all right, but HE did SKIRMISH - there passive (to not close the card) father to drive away from control. *shrugs*

LolipopNext, all right, the reset can happen at any time, BETTER to WAIT!
;D

w
wojok 17.03.20

Obsessed
I agree , this year 10 so switched to Defrag under vpechatleniem such pieces

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

wojok, Oh.. and I for some reason they get nervous.. :D
by the way, I XS, for Clawz-and probably talking about some kind of championship, but this is one of a number of cases, and it also happens..

PS moderator, Grand merci for the patience of our offtopica! :-3

T
Thraex pig 17.03.20

wojok
In 2010, I'm almost finished with defragm)fps Gips))

T
Thraex pig 17.03.20

Obsessed
Of course the movements did not surprise me,the quake players strafe certainly worse than trixera or defragers,but the control of itemsof and shuting impressive))I get so could not,though well aware of the physics of quake,and with reaction all right,but not always, so)

D
DELETEEND 17.03.20

wojok
a flashback of pain and fatigue in the thumb of the left hand straight. ESO and card familiar )
Thraex pig
all right everyone is different, I guess ) and the young this order is an order of magnitude higher than sand sibladeko cooler, for example.

ktozh superset trickery become a Quaker or geragera these are all the names will be different only near professional level.. but for a normal player under a beer at the club, not to mention the ping, if in a boarding school... play what you want here, there is a difference in the reaction will not be so affected. often there will be failures on the tactics and contorler. and other errors. .. If the experience is comparable in any way, of course)

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

the quake players strafe certainly worse than trixera
Thraex pig, I think the two are not separable. in q2dm1 for Quake2, for example, to ч0тко to control ruleza, it was highly desirable to be able to jump to the fridge (the box with the armor on the crate next to the megahealth), but it's over. of these ^ cyberdemon increased probability of victory is only when he knows the map by heart (and spire on it for years), i.e. nerdy taxis, no matter how you try. and the precision, what is most striking, effect. to know yourself. :-)

T
Thraex pig 17.03.20

Obsessed
Yes,I agree, but then again ,I wrote that the veteran cannot be faster than pure skier)))possible I played 8 years..the horror)So I know whereof I speak))Sales in 2010, 3rd place at the world championship won)

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

3rd place at the world championship won)
Thraex pig, PPC! :D in my eyes you're a superhuman. I couldn't do it. saw one demo where the person starts to move and falls, falls, falls, falls.. *facepalm* :D
and there route so.. the plasma from the walls need to push, it is rockets. simple jump with strafe does not roll.

T
Thraex pig 17.03.20

Obsessed
Here's the final rink)the Demo is not mine,but my soklanovcu which won the championship.But the way my mapce)

And here is overvolt Champ.Oh those were the days.

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

Thraex pig Nt-kop4ik - is that you? :D

T
Thraex pig 17.03.20

Obsessed
No , I'm in physics Vq3 always played)Gips won 3rd place.By the way before Champ Coccyx offered to play with me in Time,but I chose roketa nerd Kiddy Swede(who at the time were rabid nerds and played online for 19 hours a day),but he merged 3 Mapa for unknown circumstances,Nehru did not really explain(((After that I do not trust the bourgeoisie.But so would the Coccyx dragged Tim in the championship))was a Shame PPC.

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

played online for 19 hours a day
Thraex pig, MB its just ecstasy in vain! ;D

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

the trick right now: small villages, wearing the ears, launched D2, rummaged around the city and tells us I'm not here!. we were like, well, obviously, does not hear us is not responding - that is not with us. he then rubs: not here. not in the city. not in the city! :D

T
Thraex pig 17.03.20

Obsessed
)))