3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jart 17.03.20 07:48 pm

The secrets and gags in Duke Nukem 3D (Duke Nukem 3D)

Offer in this topic to discuss the fun, the banter on other games in Duke 3D. Also just curious to know who was in the game all the secret places, as I have a million times already passed it, still missed sekrets :).
24 Comments
Sort by:
X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 17.03.20

I'm nezahodil.

J
Jart 17.03.20

Of course, then later I will start to upload, can anyone still join :)

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 17.03.20

Mind secrets still is,interesting to look.

A
AKMC47U 17.03.20

dude, there's fun at every turn!

A
AKMC47U 17.03.20

(though I'm in the game it is not played for 6 years)

J
Jart 17.03.20

Too lazy to write :) Well start. But before describing a few of the secrets of game chips (read: it's a long time already know :).

1. Duke might urinate in the toilet, which will add 10 percent to life and the phrase Ohh...Much better.
2. Breaking a leg the same toilet and drinking water from it, as well as fire hydrants, sinks Duke raises your health :)
3. When firing the main weapon by pressing ~ we can give aliano kick in the ass. Very powerful stuff :). Piggy urinates with a single shot shotgun and a simultaneous kick (level of difficulty: Come get Some). In versions prior to 1.3 it was possible to hit with both feet simultaneously when you press a key 1+~.
4. Duke 1.5 atomic edition if you again click on the button 7 instead of the reducers will receive a magnifier, which increases the enemies until they explode. That's just ammunition for this joy is in the 4th episode - The Birth and, consequently, it can be used only there (but cheats for view has not been canceled :).
5. You can throw a few grenades at a time, clicking 6 again after the appearance in the hand detonator. All thrown grenades then explode from the last detonator, destroying anything and everything :)

Well, it's not all chips, so that will add to the list whenever possible :)

Well, now the secrets.

Episode 1. L. A. Meltdown
Level 1. Hollywood holocaust

Hollywood

So, go ahead. After falling through ventalation mine, notice the building standing before us, namely the Central window. There's a way through to the secret room.
Окно,
In order to climb up to the balcony, jump to the first box, then on the balcony.
Ящичег
But before going to the window to jump on the wall to the right of the balcony where the poster Innocent?. There we were waiting for the secret place with RPG. Particularly palate with him is not advised, as it is still useful to us.
Секретное
Now with free soul climb in the Central window and get into the room.
Секретная
Take the bullets to RPGs, moisten Elyanov and approach the poster, which shows aunt with an RPG.
Тетя
Press use on a poster and get steroids.
Секретное
Go to the window closest to the above poster and get out to the balcony at the end of it we are waiting for Atomic Health :)
Atomic
After going to the black house and go in the theater. Climbed to the wheelhouse kilometer, urine all the way :). First press the button that opens the screen in the cinema hall. Thus we see the Atomic Health on cinemachine.
Кнопка
After pressing the button and the opening screen see crack. A bullet in it with an RPG.
Трещина
Дырка
After etoko jump to the camera, taking Atomik Helf and see that on the right opened a secret room with RPG.
Секретная
Go down in cinema hall, go through the hole in the screen in the secret room, where we find in addition to all of the JetPack. It is still useful to us.
Секретная
Go back to the back door to the street. If you look closely at the shadows on the ground, you notice the shadow of a gun near a first aid kit.
jpg border=0 alt=Shadow>
Include JetPack and climbed up.
Up
Moisten 2 guns inhotim secret place. Again, we take it JetPack.
Еще
Go down, go through the cinema and get into the main room. Jump to the bar. Press the action at the cash register.
Кассовый
Then in the wall to the right will open the door, which is armor. Using JetPack to get him.
Броня
Then come to the dumpster near the Elevator.
Мусорный
Press the action on him. In the wall above it will open the door leading to the secret place.
Еще
Go back and go to the toilet. Above the booths seen ventalation mine.
Тубзалет
Jump on the booths, pick up a portable pharmacy in the left hidden behind the wall.
Аптека
Climb into the vent, get to the corner.
угол
Throw pipebomb, undermine and pick up the Holoduke.
holoduke
From the ventilation get into the secret room. Go back through the vent, or push the action on the wall depicted at the screenshot and get into kierunku.
Стенка
Climbed on the Elevator to the 2nd floor. Press the action slot machine Duke Nukem II. Duke will issue a Don't have time to play with myself and in the wall on the right opens the door behind which is a Holoduke.
Игровой
Holoduke
On the way to the panel of self-destruction at the end of the level, jump to the bridge to the protruding ledge of the front of the theater (where the first aid kit in the screenshot).
Карниз
We went around the building and jump on the palm tree.
Пальма
Дюк
Jump towards the building of the cinema and end up in another secret room where we were waiting for the shotgun, Chaingun, pipebomb, RPGs, and dancing on the TV screen aunt and a glass with some booze:).
Еще
Она
That's all the secrets found in this level. Can anyone else been found?
Статистика

To be continued...

T
Tadpole 17.03.20

If the main entrance of the cinema to climb a palm tree and jump out the window of the building you find yourself in yet another secret room.

J
Jart 17.03.20

Oh, and I think anyone not interested. Thank you, Tadpole, about this hidden I didn't know! In the list I added, it remains to find only one secret in this level, they will be left! :)

P
Propavshiy Santya 17.03.20

Ahhh! All, like, knew.

J
Jart 17.03.20

Level 2. Red light district

E1L2

First moisten Elyanov and Piscopo :)
In the store go behind the counter, becomes the face of the wall opposite the door, near which 3 button.
книжная
Press the action at the bookshelf, at the top of the open door where holodoc.
holoduke
Turn to shop, come to the third bookshelf on the right wall (opposite the Central second shelf) and press use.
полка
Behind it we find the body armor and pipboy.
секретное
The toilet press to use on rococostyle.
рукосушилка
On the left wall of the short window will open, in it - night vision goggles.
Nightvision
In the room to the left of the toilet, which can be accessed either turn left at the fork, or destroying the wall in the bathroom, open to all blue door.
помещение
то,
то,
After opening the door to the store, before climbing up to the 2nd floor, turn into the hallway to the right of the Elevator.
коридор
In the end we are waiting for the secret place with atomic getting.
атомик
After the explosion of the building and take the yellow key observed the manhole directly in front of the place where was taken the key.
БА-БАХ!!!
люк
Undermine RPG or pipebombs its cover.
спуск
We go down the drain, take the atomic Helf.
атомик
Go further into the sewer. There we find a jetpack and a bunch of different stuff.
Go back, use the jetpack to get out.
вкусности
The alternative of capitulation to the sewer. We go to the toilet in the club, press use on wall behind the toilet.
унитангенс
A passage in the sewers opened. Open it with the sewers impossible.
Альтернативный
On the dance floor to the left of the entrance is a row of chairs, jump on them. At the right end of the hall for dancing girls, to briefly open the door.
стулья
потайная
Quickly run to her, pick up the contents of the secret place.
secret
The next secret will find each, as it is in the vent on the right side of the dance floor, go through which is certainly to continue the game.
та
в
After the opening of curtains before you jump into susannae space note the night vision goggles left. This is another secret spot. Get there either via džetpaka, or jump ramps with sacandaga space.
еще
можно
вот
In the last room before the end of the level, notice how the light falls from the window to the wall.
последнее
Approach the wall at this place, click to use. Open the door, bend down, pick up a portable pharmacy.
портативная
So, all the secrets are found.
статистика

Thank you :) that's probably all. All the secrets all the episodes now, after the release of Duke Nukem 3D for Xbox 360 Live Arcade can be found on the official 3drealms website, the link below given Merge statement. Also available description of secrets in Russian language here (though only for the first three episodes).

G
GH-3Z9 17.03.20

One thread,say the secrets in the 4th episode of the Atomic pliz...

G
GH-3Z9 17.03.20

In the first episode,3 level (1/3) to avoid the laser bombs.Shoot them no sense (they don't explode and RPG and pipebombs I do not have).So how do they pass?(((

J
Jart 17.03.20

Ooooh, you got :) Shoot them you can, but you need to get it in the bomb itself. And best of all pappambadi. They are present in this level. In the Slammer for the poster aunt of one of the cells a hole, walk through the poster and there at the end of the passage will be polurazrushennaya wall, beside it a pipe.

M
Merge 17.03.20

Read the Official walkthrough ^^

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 17.03.20

Ooooooo. Yes, there is just a lot prikolyuh:
If you reduce the steroids you will increase fast again
Green spots that remain from the eggs can be frozen
If you're going to shoot perpendicular to the wall to freeze, the flying pieces of ice will fly to you and will take away health, and when you'll be left with one hit-Duc himself freeze
You can play Billiards
You can sing into the microphone
If podoiti to the mirror and press the action, then Duke will say Damn, I'm looking good
If th still remember the adds, and then forgot.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 17.03.20

And all the secrets to find like in Duke 3D and MP impossible. It can only be Superman, which has 7 spans in a forehead and lateral thinking. By the way I am also a big fan of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. It and many Addons I passed. And in Return to Castle Wolfenstein is also a lot of geocaches. I, too, have passed it a million times , and several caches and can't find)))))

PS For grandfather revenge, and caches can't find it. Nazis, freaks someplace stashed. Already worn out look. :-D))))))))))

j
just_think72 17.03.20

The PC version is much more real than the Nintendo64. There's even on the first level all the secrets to be found :)))

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 17.03.20

The PC version is much more real than the Nintendo64. There's even on the first level all the secrets to be found :)))
Oh really?
When I played the Nintendo64 version already knew all the secrets of the first level.There are all illuminated because of the curve of emulsions.

j
just_think72 17.03.20

Strange...I have not show through, probably because I play on console and not on the emulsion. And besides, the first Duke, in which I played was on the Nintendo 64.

J
Jart 17.03.20

I have the emulsion in Duke 64, the picture was normal, without prosvechivanie. Perhaps Andrew LEE aKa Triada are just not set up plugins emulsions under your iron.