3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
altair_0794 17.03.20 07:50 pm

Professor Genki (Saints Row: The Third)

I know that Genki appears randomly, but I for the entire game(about 18 hours) met him only once, and that briefly.
Who met and killed Gena, tell me: what rinoa you found it. what you were doing before the meeting(organized chaos, I just walked/traveled).
I hope for Your help. Thanks in advance.
140 Comments
Sort by:
M
MORSOV 17.03.20

What kind of ending was this? They should both go, first bad, then good. At first I only went good, then neither viola nor pierce or Oleg did not volunteer. Then the game pereproshel, both endings and all was fine. But if you get through first good, then bad ending, Shaundi and viola will die and will not be called.
But if you haven't passed the game, complete a few missions then should be raised.

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

I'll go first, then bad, then good. So all was well.

I
Iso_yeah 17.03.20

he randomly appears and starts beating passers-by.
He will give 100 000-900 000 dollars

I twice met
1. On the job drug trafficking, he destroyed my car a rocket
2. Appeared in the area Salander and beat prohod

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

Iso_yeah
It's about time! This topic prostakova already everywhere! Even on Wikipedia! There I wrote about him, but someone took it and fixed it. Character is an Easter egg.... Rabbit or cat better Easter it is!

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

If all Sacri (job Gena), the change of the gang will appear charms, among them you can choose Genki.

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

LazyDemon21
Et is also known. About Poluchenie suit Decker for yourself (if you like). It gives Kinsey the task killer, which is selected in the phone.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

Interestingly, Genki and his gang will be as indestructible and everyone else...

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

LazyDemon21
And you try! But I'm sure that killing him will be as simple as a bandit.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

Already tried that. This is true http://www.playground.ru/files/54763/ mod. It seems like a normal person, people does nothing, cops to kill him could not.

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

LazyDemon21
But still, Genki purple décor inserts.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

No, with the mod it is not purple, the same as his friends.

V
Vistrim 17.03.20

why does everyone call it the"Genki?????????? I have the subtitles generally its called Genki

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

They're wrong. They are all wrong!))

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

The Genki!? Still Eugene called!

D
DeMIannn 17.03.20

Hmm, interesting, but not easier ArtMoney and go?!

K
Kanagan81 17.03.20

let's just say, I tried it Artmann and different, nifiga they do not understand, only in vain time lost, but then in the game a couple of cats found and it Artmann nafig unnecessary appeared.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

Is there a mod that makes these Genki on every street. I'm so 20.000.000 earned - this is the maximum possible money in the game!

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

Yes, not without it. But, fortunately, I have a save game with money flew off, and now I only have 19 million)

D
Dead4 17.03.20

Never sorry never met the guy. But he's not sure!!!

J
Johny BelenkOFF 17.03.20

Recently I met this asshole=) About lemon give him=)