3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fallout_1991 25.09.19 12:58 pm

Use Page Up and Page Down (Need for Speed: Rivals)

I have a laptop and do not work important keys for this game.
118 Comments
Sort by:
i
inSaneJackie 25.09.19

Pg Up and Pg Down still on the keypad is the Num Lock switch and switches on them

f
fallout_1991 25.09.19

I have them only on the digital block. What enabled that turned off Num Lock still does not work.

i
inSaneJackie 25.09.19

fallout_1991
Strange, I have changed, when needed, and everything worked

S
Sergik_80 25.09.19

I have a laptop keyboard and the numeric pad keys not working

J
Joshua H 25.09.19

In the beginning of the game, drive right to the start of the race, then they can click

f
fallout_1991 25.09.19

Derpman
The fact that I can't. While training appears movie, when you tell what button you accept the challenge to a race, it is necessary to press Page Up, but since I can not continue the game I have not poluchaetsya.

K
KeRaMiR 25.09.19

fallout_1991
If you have a Fn key, try pressing the combination of Fn+key on the keypad

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

The exact same trouble, tried everything, even have joy took the other, just don't work LB RB And so on...in short the game spot console tocanne, like all the games that come out, you have to go to take the Xbox.

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

Who will solve the problem with the Pg sign-UP here =)Fn is not helping

m
moovik 25.09.19

a similar problem!Keyboard rappo Clavijo the Pup and Pdown systems for optional digital unit,did not work..

K
KeRaMiR 25.09.19

moovik
Sasha Eremenko
I have worked Fn + up, down arrow keys (PgUp, PgDn), left, right (Home, End)

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

piratical was all Claudia in various combinations well, Nitsche does not help((( will wait off the release tomorrow, MB patches will be released kakieto....just sick of the movie to watch=)))

E
ExDeputat 25.09.19

Fn+arrows! proven! to start the race in training press Fn(between the left Ctrl and start button)

d
dima1974 25.09.19

It is necessary to press Page Up and PgUp not

f
fallout_1991 25.09.19

dima1974
It's the same thing

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

on a full-size keyboard's Page UP and on the laptop where little space PgUP

s
st-devil 25.09.19

The same race does not run ANY KEYS on the keyboard and ANY BUTTONS on the mouse or the controller. Try to reinstall...

7eVeN_Up 25.09.19

I start the Page Up pressed where Insert and Delete

K
Kronodark 25.09.19

helps enable on-screen keyboard, but it is not easy to play and the keys pgup and pgdn to change(

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

Yes, in such dances, but imagine if the game could be heard on the torrent, and you would have bought for 300 rubles, and even dance like that then....I don't think that developed make the final product based on piracy, and then finished, maybe everything will be okay=)will Not start, the hell with it, to sit for days on solutions to problems-we do not pay as much.