3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 17.03.20 07:58 pm

Tell me why you need the ingredients if you have Alkahest? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Just can't understand I have the right ingredients and there is Alkahest and I noticed that in meditation replenishes Swallow But the ingredients for its creation is not decrease... we need to carry only Alkahest, and the rest is not necessary? Explain why I can not understand? Why, then, gather ingredients if in meditation disappears only Alkahest and I quietly fill Swallow?
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, it's all clear, it's just too simple, primitive and dull, and as I wrote above, the collection and use of herbs just killed, I completely agree with the author of the topic.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

saa0891
I'm just going through it, I've already passed the Isle of Mists. And it turned out that The Witcher 3 is easier than the previous two (I recently went through the first two again), and for many improved potions there is only one ingredient, like, querbit. I bothered, because for alchemy the ingredients do not have weight. But The Witcher 3 has a lot of quests + question marks, this makes my head spin