3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immense 17.03.20 07:59 pm

Lag, high ping with Rostelecom (Diablo 2)

After those works, something weird is going on

Rostelecom claims that the network ended after the 7th hop.
cogentco.com - an American firm
telia.net - all well-known Swedish barn.
Actually the question where is the truth?
How to fight?

P. S. traceroute from 14 August 2017
The picture
47 Comments
Sort by:
I
Immense 17.03.20

g_n
g_n wrote: with the changes on the server (which, in relation to the players, was not) has nothing to do.
Well, iron you change therefore affected the whole game world. Compare for example the name of the last node in my traces, and oops, was RB was PG :)))

I
Immense 17.03.20

And in fact, Rostelecom began to frost, and feel up from me will stop taking soon....

And who dared to rename my topic? I demand to know explanations!

J
Jay_xD 17.03.20

learned from Rostelecom that as a Yes, saying that the route is set automatically according to the speed option
manually for some reason you cannot change
how long the route will go not on the line is not known
call them 2-3 times a month and every time they do something, sometimes it helps )))

g
g_n 17.03.20

Jay_xD
it would be good to know of them which is mostly of BGP routes to RapNet (Autonomous system AS12314) they see
and another (also good) - how is it that the route rostelecom -> cogento -> telia -> ropnet was faster than rostelecom -> telia -> ropnet and faster than rostelecom -> ropnet

I
Immense 17.03.20

Jay_xD
g_n
As you can see from my trace from 14.08.2017 in my case this route is exactly why they do not want to let him not clear.
But I only began to gouge brain about it, I think they will soon get bored :) 5-6 complaints about poor provision of services and allocation of funds will do the trick. I find it easier to dokapatsya them, I have a high ping (>60 is considered unacceptable).

PS g_n cogentСo

A
AnPei 17.03.20

Strange as it is with Rostelecom. Decided to connect with rate games 150 m bits/sec. Began to speedtest to check the speed and ping 156 46 M. S. is a lot. Decided to game servers on PC check less no 100 in Bf4 include the PS4 speed is less than 1 m bit/sec. and what is so little. Like the network they have a new modern - ping they have trouble.

M
Mareenus 17.03.20

Rostelecom is the worst provider in the world. Reminiscent of the waitress in the Soviet dining room. To work with clients you don't know how. Absolute ignor all and all, only excuses can not change anything.

Shock-content: my Granny in a remote province, ping to SG 3 times less. And local wire correctly responds on the soap for two hours.

P
Pavel Abakumov 17.03.20

Immense
I had the same thing. Complained several times (to no avail). Through a floor of year all healed. What they this is not clear to me. But the problem is obviously common, but solutions seem not :(

I
Immense 17.03.20

Pavel Abakumov
A simple complaint and a claim for recalculation are two different things. In the first case you just go by the ears of the operator, in the second they are losing income. This is really motivating, even though it is a drop in the sea.

D
DELETEEND 17.03.20

and, based on what grounds? the type of access there is to the resource. or delay somewhere spelled out in the contract, or the law? simple interesting) too ping some miracles, the niche, then 200..

T
Top_Gun 17.03.20

Reminiscent of the waitress in the Soviet dining room
napisal, kak budto tam ty sam byl

J
Jay_xD 17.03.20

access GHG disappeared altogether...

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

angryfish98, if a player brake (or plays necro) - that is not important.

I
Immense 17.03.20

DELETEEND
DELETEEND wrote: but, based on what grounds?
Poor provision of service. I they say that the ping should not exceed 60... for Example, you buy a loaf of bread, and they give you musty, you're going to have a claim to the vendor? And I get moldy corpses in the game....

angryfish98
angryfish98 wrote: In Diablo ping important? It's not contra.
I have at this point in the game is such that doing TP with Sorka, and women threw 2-3 TP back, somehow not very happy to understand that you see a flying corki, and she stands in the crowd oblivia.

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

Immense, everywhere a ping like this? ) or you did not compare? ;}

I
Immense 17.03.20

Obsessed
You're talking about third-party resources or other games?

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

Immense, I ochkuyu, so I will answer in the face ))

I
Immense 17.03.20

Obsessed
:D
What, tired of sitting in the bath?

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

Immense, no, just hell to guess what offended our sensitive boy with a fine mental organization. ;D

K
KISfly 17.03.20

Oh, pacany. The trouble with this Rostelecom, no matter how much I didn't call them and wrote plaintive letters, Telia will not get any where. Those in support say that everything is working as intended. (C)