3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 17.03.20 08:51 pm

Impressions from the full game on the PC. (Saints Row 2)

All the game came out,you can write your svetlenija from the PC version.If anyone knows where to get it, all torrent.
211 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thor324 17.03.20

would play if only netormoz spoils the whole process and so much fun

D
Dilord86 17.03.20

Slow down, count on average as San Andreas at high, short wait for patches if there are, and so you can have fun...

r
rayevg 17.03.20

2/10.

T
Torpedon 17.03.20

Fun really can be, waiting for the license => multiplayer

B
Baxmep 17.03.20

license or piratka not important, the multiplayer will still work) because GameSpy

S
Street Mag 17.03.20

Play...count on the level.mm..well chyut above San Andres, management Galimov animation too, einstine like clothing editor, Persian and....and the soundtrack, canecao for GTA 4 is not a competitor...

R
ReservoirDOG 17.03.20

the game floor and .

Z
Zo0l 17.03.20

miserable to to glue the fins need to try. Graphics are shit, the sound is not the best and do not say anything about the gameplay 1/10

G
Get_out 17.03.20

for the brakes this is probably the result of a torrent download
maybe pirate and inhibits your but SD
I hope the beech in license something I can do

T
Tonny Boy19 17.03.20

To me the game seemed utter beef.....Don't know maybe after GTA 4!!!

T
Thor324 17.03.20

Get_out that what is there said if it was the result of pumping tada all the games that we downloaded from there we tormoil

J
JDM_Subaru 17.03.20

game Garnica

X
XboxHater 17.03.20

I hope the beech in license something I can do
Well, Yes. Specially for the Russian gamers. Of course. Translations into Russian and no more.

l
lexa... 17.03.20

Yeah I played this game for about an hour more couldn't she at its finest, just count the horror seemed even worse than in San Andreas I do not understand how this"piece of shit neoptimizirovannost so slow, GTA IV and some were not optimizing this piece of code. Of all the games just sound more or less normal. Demolished it to hell, I traffic spent.

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 17.03.20

driving is just a mockery of all.....it is necessary so to spoil....BEA,all Claudia broke while Gat was driving =)))

S
Soglasen 17.03.20

so there is Russian subtitles...

T
Trol 85-go urovnya 17.03.20

But what do you expect? I knew I would be, and even what delirium, what a nightmare. This year the game will take the place of mercenaries, another crappy GTA clone, not really, these morons did not have enough imagination to do something normal? they need to dismiss, parasites

T
Thor324 17.03.20

mercenaries the game

N
Nime NET 17.03.20

Che shit right ? Descargar inappropriately ?

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 17.03.20

we can download,the current stalemate is not matykina =)))