3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fre33e 17.03.20 08:53 pm

Triss Merrigold (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why does everyone say that Triss is Geralt used? how? never read the books, only played the second and third part, and never observed that she used it, she always helped him =/ explain please.
92 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scaevus 17.03.20

All say what they say, when Geralt had amnesia, she used the fact that Ian doesn't remember and chocala it. But in my opinion, this confirms the fact that Triss willing to do anything to be with the witch, she loved him with all my heart, in the devastated apartment Triss you can find a rose that he gave her, Triss gently not intermeddle between Geralt and yen, when he remembered about Ian, but damn she helped him to remember. And when Triss and Geralt offers a quiet peaceful life in the kovir, we can say that like I'm going to miss vadimcha life, to which she immediately responds that it may from time to time to take orders, so as not to get bored, which means that after the final game, you can safely go do heart of stone, blood and wine or simply selling the world and to finish the orders and logic of the narrative is not disturbed.

Now let's talk about, Jennifer. Geralt gave his soul in exchange for mine? Thank you Cho, not even tried to find him, learn of him, to save him, she did not care. Geralt already half a year looking for me all over the North? Well, let's looking for. Only when the witch took her to CRIS to find, then she DEIGNED to meet you and find him myself. Throughout the game characters Geralt clearly hinted that he had Ian under his thumb. When Geralt said Queyras You naively believe that radovid you pardon? She rightly responds, Well you believe that, Jennifer will stop you and treat you like a dog caris EN krayt so do plain text it with his heel was named after Ian arrogantly spoke with pessimism, Lambert told her you watch your language, you're not with Geralt talking" as if to imply that Geralt she always humiliates. And the ending with Ian, does not imply a further game, as they go far and the Witcher retires, goes fishing, and Ian cooks, washes and the beds watered.
Book lovers are now going to be attacked, and will scream read a book! Canon! The Canon they love each other Yes, all of this can be attributed to spell Gina, fortunately the developers have given such an opportunity, especially since they constantly quarreled and again converge, and converge quickly because of magic. Ian died with Geralt trying to save him so you can do not only sexual love, but just on a human to save a loved. , Jennifer is jealous when Geralt chooses Triss when a girl throws a guy in the friend zone, and he then finds another, she is also jealous that Ian is jealous that the dog is no longer chasing her will, for she always enjoyed the fact that he fancy her and she could not refuse. In General, do not she loved him, so my choice is Triss.

S
Scaevus 17.03.20

GRR0L1K
Is your Geralt, nothing happened, and my Geralt enchantment vanished and he tactfully merged, because realized everything I wrote above.

L
Lifariya 17.03.20

Triss from the first part was my Canon. And when I read the Saga and left them.

M
Mijers 17.03.20

Scaevus
Now to answer the comments from two years ago. Lol.
And so, I chose Ian, like most people who have read all of the books.

T
Toupeaul 17.03.20

Do not understand how the poles so attentive to small details, carefully preserved the atmosphere of the original could make such a gross mistake?! As the fourteenth of the hill, the character of the second plan was suddenly brought to the first plan, but still having absorbed best features of Yennefer, leaving the role last bitch? What Stolitsa this absurdity? If the book Merigold evoked sympathy in the first game, the confusion, the wild hunt only irritation: the ever offended with a whiny face. In short, one of the sinkholes.
PS you Can throw rotten eggs and tomatoes :-) to a level of not throw :-)

p
paintstudia 17.03.20

Toupeaul
Quite the all clear. The events in the game happen after all the events in the books. How Sideproject turned the story explains this kind of change (discrepancies) with the world of books. That is, amnesia and all the events occurring in 1,2,3 parts more and more give the opportunity for care of the canons. And anyway, the game is not a book, but a work made based on the book. PS - I think that those who have not read the books and passed the Witcher in a row from the first to third parts, in most cases, you will choose Triss.

M
MIKKY888 05.10.20

Explain please!! I read half of the saga of the witch, but never understood where it is written about the acquaintance of Geralt and Triss?? Wherever I read they were already familiar. In what book or in what chapter or story?? (if it's even written about it)

B
Babayka 08.09.21

Triss is a prostitute.

B
Blachkovich 18.09.21

This is the question.
SpoilerIf you choose "I can handle" when parting before the battle, then Geralt will finally say that he has already died once and Triss will count it as a "joke". But shouldn't Triss take this not as a joke, because the first part of the Witcher begins 5 years after the end of the book saga in which Geralt died?

G
GG4 18.09.21

Blachkovich
He is risen.

B
Blachkovich 18.09.21

GG4
I understand, but this does not change the fact that
SpoilerGeralt somehow died once and Triss thinks that this is a joke.

l
lost.of.heaven] 24.11.21

MudrichenkO
From a bitch ah!